It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not really "new" here, but just thought I'd say .....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
..... Have been a member for a while, got my post ability yanked because I said some stuff that apparently pissed off some mods and members alike. I apologize for that. I have been away for quite a few months, self imposed. I guess I have been allowed to remain a member for which I am very thankful as I TRULY enjoy this site and the folks here, even when they piss me off! I forgot about the "agree to disagree" concept I guess! Anyway, I will do my best to mind my manners and walk away when someone says something that pushes my rage button. Again, to those I may have offended, I apologize, and will do my best to keep up with the standards that the majority require for enlightened discussion. I hope everybody has a great day, and to any of those here who may be in the flood ravaged portions of Colorado, you are in my prayers. Regards. CarbonBase

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Welcome CarbonBase! I look forward to getting to know you!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

Thank You kindly! See ya round !

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Welcome.

Happy you are back on board.

It's also nice to hear you have some fire and emotion about you.

I expect interesting threads from you.

Again, welcome back.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
welcome earthling it took me ages to do a intro as well

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Welcome back! Enjoy the ride.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks Very Much! My cat "Maven" digs the "kitty" vid !

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

l'm an Earthling? Why do you have to be all insulting like that? No, just kidding, I'm actually from Trafelmadore, got here via Chronosynclasticinfundebula! Anyway, from my planet to yours, I have to say S'up?
I believe that's how they say it in this broken down galaxy called the milky way!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Wha? I have some fire, but I think that's the habeneros I had in my omelette this morning! I have promised I will try and behave, and it's good to be back, I really enjoy this place! thank you for your kind words, and I'll try and live up to your expectations! Now, kindly direct me to the fart jokes forum if you will! Cheers!

new topics

top topics

join