It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Yard connection to Zone 3 procurements and .....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
the alleged relocation of the nukes from the VA Navy installation?

I don't have the time to research all of this, but in reading the threads related to those two scenarios coupled with todays event and coupled with the idea the Navy Yard was shut down and evacuated for hours today and tonight, there could be some connection.

Todays event gave me the same odd feeling as the Newtown shooting. I posted this pic in one of the other threads, from the scene today. People just standing around like there was no real emergency. Is this the way people react now? Or was the pic used, staged? The guy in kakis looks like he's going to the commissary for coffee. The two kids with backpacks look like they are on a class trip. Odd. Just odd.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The guy lying on the ground has one shoe off, looks more like he may have been biffed by a car or something than shot. No traffic in the rearview mirror, and what's with that suspicious bag just sitting at the curb?. I think he saw that suspicious unattended bag, freaked out that it may be a bomb or maybe a chemical weapon, and collapsed from a heart attack. Anyway...The entire thing is just kinda weird...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You may be on to some thing. I will listen for more nuke info angles.

When I saw the lack of pictures except all the people being treated like they were the enemy with all their hands up, I said to myself, "just walk to the gas chamber and close the door behind you".

Suits dresses and ties don't look like berets and army fatigues!?

The pic you posted is alarming having a Sandy Hook Look. I don't like it at all, some thing is wrong, and I want to see proof, minus peoples faces and bullet holes in bodies. At this point, I am not buying anything that this happened they way MSM says, if AT ALL!

ATS, stop disinfo, deny ignorance.............

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Flagg.....the onlookers shouild be wary, looking at the trouble.....wary....not casually walking in looking on with a delay.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

Okay, on second look! I have my Emergency skills with a card and more I carry to take care of the distressed and wounded, and also am a Hospice Volunteer!(Thank You!)(Your Welcome!)

Anyone, or not trained, would not just look at the Dude on the concrete, with yellow ribbon being tied on the tree(pole) as if people are attending to a older man with heart palipatations?!

You would rush to aid the person or persons attending to the person! Lets be real! This stinks to high heaven! Another training exercise?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The photo along with a second one of the same scene, just another angle, was credited to a twitter user named Tim Hogan. Both pics I posted this morning on page 1 of the larger thread. The accompanying text said the man was shot in the head. Mind you this was very early information while news was still breaking. See page 1 in the larger thread for the second photo. Sorry I can't link at the moment. Hope that helps!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I agree it's weird. I feel like I don't really even know what I'm looking at. If this is supposed to represent a shooting incident that is still in progress, I'm not seeing it.

It needs some context. I don't want to jump the gun and assume it's staged, but it's certainly not what it's being advertised to be.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Not to throw devil's advocate into this, because i'm a bit confused myself, but the locator on this is M St, SE and New Jersey St, SE....It isn't far from the Navy Yard.....but is it associated?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

AlliumIslelily
I agree it's weird. I feel like I don't really even know what I'm looking at. If this is supposed to represent a shooting incident that is still in progress, I'm not seeing it.

It needs some context. I don't want to jump the gun and assume it's staged, but it's certainly not what it's being advertised to be.
This pic was used on all the news broadcasts. I downloaded if from the NBC site. The file name attached to the pic says Navy Yard shooting.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Okay, My 3rd look. What The Hell is going on Here?

This has to be the strangest picture I have ever seen, of a, Accident, Crime Scene????

I don't even know what to call it?

Looks like the fake military standing around in full Camo Outfit with hands in pockets!? Hello?!! How about using your training like in the Commercials on TV where they are saving flood victims by flying in on helicopters and lowering the baskets and driving Anphibiane vehicles into town!?

Real military men do not act like this!

Some one find the source of who took the picture.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Bilk22

AlliumIslelily

This pic was used on all the news broadcasts. I downloaded if from the NBC site. The file name attached to the pic says Navy Yard shooting.

Oh I'm not doubting you. I just wish the articles would give us more context relevant to the specific image instead of just the vague "Navy Yard Shooting". Whoever took the photo should know what was happening.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlliumIslelily

Tim Hogan posted these photos to twitter. There are two photos. See my post above. Hope that helps! Both photos my post in the big thread with the local media first to carry them are sourced there. Can't embed now but both photos are there. It may help to see both angles.

On edit: Just kicked my son off League of Legends so I could post this...here is the first part of my post with both pics from page 1 of the larger thread.

DancedWithWolves

Images from Tim Hogan via twitter posted on ABC affiliate WJLA
Source

Penalty on League of Legends....oooops. Back to reading

edit on 16-9-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

PRS395
reply to post by Bilk22

Okay, My 3rd look. What The Hell is going on Here?

This has to be the strangest picture I have ever seen, of a, Accident, Crime Scene????

I don't even know what to call it?

Looks like the fake military standing around in full Camo Outfit with hands in pockets!? Hello?!! How about using your training like in the Commercials on TV where they are saving flood victims by flying in on helicopters and lowering the baskets and driving Anphibiane vehicles into town!?

Real military men do not act like this!

Some one find the source of who took the picture.

So you want that lone guy, who probably isn't trained to do any of what you just described, to go jump in a helicopter or something and just start saving the day?

Those commercials are not an accurate representation of the military. They are eye-catching, often staged, and tightly edited action sequences to make you think you'll be a Hollywood action hero if you sign up for whatever branch is being advertised.

For all we know he's a Yeoman, and his training doesn't extend far beyond management of paperwork. That's not to talk down about him, just to show the reality that he's not Solid Snake and probably isn't comfortable doing back flips off missiles and taking out gun wielding lunatics with his bare hands.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you for your educating me on commercials. And I thought they were all real?! It Flew right over your head!

You completely missed my humor or lack of called(sarcasm).

It doesn't matter if you speak the language, if you or I are in a foreign country, When some one needs help(If they are dying or not), oh, lets put it this way, People with a conscience and a brain or care about anything would at least, DO SOMETHING!

There was no need to contain anything in the picture. Maybe CVS was having a sale.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Do me a favor, play a what's wrong with these pictures.....remember this was the first pic:

This was the second pic as the car moves forward:

Is it a bit odd, first, yes, everything about their mannerisms is just odd for the situation.....However, Look at the men in the red and green boxes. In the second picture, the man in green is moving towards the man in the red box. However in the first picture, they are already together. The man in yellow also seems to be out of place, as he is closer to the 'event' relative to the manhole than the second photo. In addition, his partner in the second photo is no were to be scene.....There are a few other aspects, can anyone else find them?

EDIT-poster can't keep color combinations straight

edit on 16-9-2013 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

PRS395

Thank you for your educating me on commercials. And I thought they were all real?! It Flew right over your head!

You completely missed my humor or lack of called(sarcasm).

It doesn't matter if you speak the language, if you or I are in a foreign country, When some one needs help(If they are dying or not), oh, lets put it this way, People with a conscience and a brain or care about anything would at least, DO SOMETHING!

There was no need to contain anything in the picture. Maybe CVS was having a sale.

Well I feel like an idiot. I totally missed your sarcasm, sorry for the misunderstanding.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

pointr97
Do me a favor, play a what's wrong with these pictures.....remember this was the first pic:

This was the second pic as the car moves forward:

Is it a bit odd, first, yes, everything about their mannerisms is just odd for the situation.....However, Look at the men in the red and green boxes. In the second picture, the man in red is moving towards the man in the green box. However in the first picture, they are already together. The man in yellow also seems to be out of place, as he is closer to the 'event' relative to the manhole than the second photo. In addition, his partner in the second photo is no were to be scene.....There are a few other aspects, can anyone else find them?

Edited - wrong guy - Didn't look at the pants colour! But the guy you've got marked in the bottom pic as green is also wearing black pants, when green guy at the top is wearing khaki pants
edit on 16/9/2013 by bkaust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

SO RIGHT....i'm sorry, was coloring in a quick.....okay, red and green are together in the concept......ignore the colored boxes, and look at their locations

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Thank you for catching that.....I'll fix

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

pointr97
reply to post by bkaust

SO RIGHT....i'm sorry, was coloring in a quick.....okay, red and green are together in the concept......ignore the colored boxes, and look at their locations

Haha no problem - at least you have the right guys! I was looking at it earlier and I was way off - probably should dig the prescription glasses out from their drawer!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join