It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's 10 Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thanks Sled, nice video.

Some disinfo agents have tried to explain away the Black Knight satellite on here with very flimsy and pathetic attempts to no avail. It is obvious we are not alone in the universe, and "others" have been here for thousands of years; it is amazing that there is so much evidence for this but the majority of the people on earth seem to ignore it and be taken in by the cheap propaganda of the PTB and their underling lapdogs who lie to the masses and are traitors to the human race.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So it seems Robert McCall did also design the rejected stonehenge patch.
The idea came from Apollo-17 astronaut Jack Schmitt.

The Stonehenge theme was proposed by Apollo-17 astronaut Jack Schmitt. This 3000 year old monument may have been an early astronomical calender and foreteller of eclipses of the sun and moon

I haven't found the most reliable source but it's a start.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Hahaha, "smartypants" checking in, and thank you.

That would be me. I live in a different time zone, so it was no problem at all. I really like Sled's threads, I can always learn about something new.

I have never heard of the babushka lady for example, it really got me curious. Now I am doing my own research on it.
Sled really got me thinking.

Anyways, great thread OP!!!
Thumbs up, and keep up the great threads.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

NASA is heavily involved in the occult, it is hidden in plain sight, to be officially denied of course:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
2. Goddar's Squadron Photo

paranormal.about.com...

this one interested me the most, it reminded me of a twilight zone episode when i read the last paragraph. the episode name was "The Last Flight."

Interesting side note: In 1935, Sir Victor Goddard, now a Wing Commander, had another brush with the unexplained. While on a flight from Edinburgh, Scotland to his home base in Andover, England, he encountered a strange storm that seemed to transport him through time into the future. You can read more about his experience in the article "Time Travelers" under the section "Flight Into the Future."

i clicked the link and reread Goddard's story, and it just struck me that Stirling had produced a show pretty close.

in the story, things were different but they were some similar aspects, in the show it was during WWI, Goddard said 1935, Goddard used a british biplane, the show used a british biplane, british pilot, in the episode the base of the Future was having a air shows and there were biplanes there. Goddard said he saw three biplane at the base he saw. the base in the show was in Reims, France,
Goddard said he flew over a abandoned base at Drem, not far from Edinburgh. and of course there was the clouds. there were a few other parts and part of the plot of the show that didn't pertain to Goddard , but they are not what has got my interest.

now thing is the show was produce in 1959 and aired in feb 1960, i tried to see if that Stirling or Goddard had read or heard of one another and couldn't find any links to one another. the wiki said Stirling addapted the story was scripted by Richard Matheson. i couldn't find any links here ethier.

so this got me to wondering who knew who and who heard of who. or was all this by chance.
did Goddard talk about or write something before 1959, of did he see the episode and make this up?
did Strirling and Matherson hear the story and make the show about it?

( Twilight Zone Theme Playing in the background)

edit on 15-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What a fantastic thread! Time to do a little research i think..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wow, this video is so cool!

I've never seen that picture of the pyramid structure thingy on the moon before, intriguing would be an understatement.

The Black Knight satellite has always left me scratching my head, just what the heck is it, who built it, who put it up there? Many, many questions surrounding it.

Lastly, that comment regarding the fact that you used the word ya'll, really?? Wow! That's just rude as hell, so sorry about.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

K Sled, Since thice this is one of the best reasons besides realtime information, I come to ATS
quite faithfully. You get a star and a flag. I thought I knew everything there was to know about
Kennedys assassination. But I was wrong. I can't understand how I never heard of that woman before.
That alone just boggles my mind.

This is a great post

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Solway Firth is quite big, however, as the initial story surrounding the picture states.....

Jim Templeton who worked as a fireman in Carlisle was out walking with his wife and 5 year old daughter Elizabeth on May 23rd 1964 at Burgh marsh,an area of outstanding natural beauty which overlooks the Solway Firth on the north west coast of England.

Burgh Marsh is a small town built on old marsh lands, so it isn't really in the middle of nowhere. Regardless, that was just my initial thought upon seeing the picture as i doubted it was a magical spaceman that simply appeared and disappeared in the space of a single picture.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Great video ! Star and flag!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The pyramid on the moon pic has me intrigued, i am most interested in this topic , especially with all the theory's being bounced around at the moment concerning the alien artefacts/bases on the darkside of the moon i made my own short video on the subject

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

the FBI did an extensive search for the babushka lady...if she was just a regular person, how come she didn't come forward?? they never identified her so it is a mystery...what happened to the film she shot??

love the pics all together in 1 clip, and,that music is really tense, good thread!

edit on 15-9-2013 by research100 because: added a sentence

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I thought I saw this a couple of months ago on ATS, or I was have having serious Dejavu. lol

Exact same topic then.

ATS search is our friend.

10 Most Mysterious Photos Ever Taken

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-9-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Staging a bizarre photo.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would like to add a eleventh one to this list - The lake cote ufo from Costa Rica.

Why? Because it is the ONLY photo where I know that NASA OFFICIALLY admits that it is an UFO.

On the morning of September 4, 1971, an aircraft of the Costa Rican Geographic Institute was photographing the Arenal region for making maps. The crew of four didn’t recall anything unusual, but then the camera was set to take pictures automatically approximately every 20 seconds. It was a special R-M-K 15/23 camera with b/w film ASA 80, with an 8×8 negative printed on Kodak Safety aerial film, type 3665.

One shot taken at 10,000 feet altitude, frame 300, showed mountains around Cote Lake in Guanacaste Province, 25 miles south of Nicaragua. A disc-like object appeared clearly on the lower half of the lake.

Apparently, the disc was not noticed until 1979, when the Geographic Institute contacted professional photographer and ufologist Ricardo Vilchez, who sent copies of the photo to various international experts and to NASA.

Knowing the lake’s dimensions and the aircraft altitude, the 4.2 mm length of the image is equivalent to an object 210 of meters in diameter.

A senior Lockheed analyst raised the objection that the disc may be “a pressure mark” on the film, which was disproven when the Geographic Institute loaned the original negative for further analysis. The image was smooth as glass so it set to rest that argument.

During my stay in Costa Rica I visited the Geographic Institute in San Jose and was able to see the negatives personally. It's amazing - you hold the film strip in your hand and clearly see the object.

Here is the scientific analyze of picture
Photo Analysis of an Aerial Dics over Costa Rica

and here is the picture
Lake Cote UFO

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkman64

I too am intrigued by that pyramid bit, I have never heard of this one. Did an ATS search and found this thread by member Karl12.
Reviewing it now. I knew this had to have been covered here.
An interesting post in that thread, followed by an additional link regarding black box comments.

karl 12
NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts :

Strange comments around 8:11

Link:
www.youtube.com...

Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

sled735
World's 10 Most Mysterious Pictures Ever Taken

I'm hoping this hasn't already been posted. I don't know how to use the search engine on the new ATS yet.
If so, MODS can remove it.

I just came across this video and thought I would share it with ya'll.
It doesn't take long to watch it, and it should provide some interesting discussions here.

The top10 photos are presented that have yet to be explained.

After watching the video, do you have an explanation to offer for any of them?

Yeah

prayingforoneday.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you for the warm compliment on my threads. I'm glad you like them.

I will continue to make threads I find interesting, and think may contain information the ATS community will find interesting as well.

I have seen some of these topics discussed here, but only one topic to a thread. I had never seen the video of the top ten all complied in one video. I thought that was a keepsake I wanted to share.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Looks like something from a ball bearing. One of the most "simple" and most used parts of most of our machinery.
If there ever was a civilisation before us, who were as advanced or more advanced than us. Chances are they would have figured out the usefulness of bearings aswell. Like gears.

Just a guess :p Its a round object and we all pretty much agree that round objects made of metal, are made by someone/something intelligent. It requires tools knowledge and heat.

But as said, it is a round object. It does not have to have anything to do with a ball bearing. Round objects in metal are used for god knows how many things in todays world. Decorations amongst many other things.
Ball bearings was just the first thing that came to my mind.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkman64

Thank you for the video, but it doesn't seem to work here. Maybe you made a good point that TPTB didn't want shared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join