It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the picture Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is anyone able to enhance this writing from V.V.T.'s writing pad?

Blow Up:

farm1.staticflickr.com...

farm1.staticflickr.com...

Article:
projectavalon.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

This photo of Mike Tobin looks normal to me..

Perhaps that's just one of those odd photos we have all have taken?

Mr Schneiders (person or whatever?) Now that is an extremely THICK neck.

just saying
dX
edit on 14-9-2013 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

FearYourMind
I've identified some of the people in the photo. Take a look and see if you agree on the identity of some of these guys.

Arthur Holly Compton was an American physicist who won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1927 for his discovery of the Compton effect, and for his leadership of the Manhattan Project's Metallurgical Laboratory.

Karl T. Compton helped develop radar and the atomic bomb, and headed the team that evaluated the efficacy and aftermath of the Bikini Island atomic blast.

edit on 14-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2013 by FearYourMind because: (no reason given)

A lot of people doubted Phil's father was involved in top secret projects, but this photo seems to prove it is likely considering he's in a picture with prominent nuclear physicist here.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

And a slightly bigger version

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

So who's this guy "alien" sitting in front of the top 2 nuclear scientist on the project? Must be of some importance.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Of the three aliens pictured (Jill, Donn & Valiant Thor),
THIS is supposed to be the female, Jill...who is alive and well and apparently writing books...He real name is now Omnec Onec (The old girl has held up pretty well since 1959

www.galactic-server.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There is something strange about his neck, not just how wide it is but something else.

I had to adjust the contrast and sharpness to get a clearer look at it but there is definitely something there.
WTF are those 2 rows of lump things on his neck??

In this picture I noticed everyone is looking at the guy standing up except for one dude, he`s staring at the "alien" guy.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Idk, there's so much disinformation in this field. First I was going to open a debate with you regarding the two photos. Like, why would Phil knowingly show a photo of Val which is diametrically opposite in all appearances of Dr. Stranges' photo? Then I watched the clip. The initial story telling how Val made it to the pentagon sounds interesting enough with all the official name dropping, then at the end to hear Dr. Stranges story it sound like a b-movie sci-fi adventure.

I guess it would be safe to assume your stance would be that neither men are speaking the truth. Schneider and Stranges. Fair enough. But then it begs the question, if neither men are speaking the truth, then Stranges is lying about his meeting with Val Thor thereby discrediting the image he claims is Val Thor. In fact, he makes no mention of the "size of hands" and rather contradictory "how soft the skin" comments which thereby discredits Phil's photo. See where I'm going with this?

So both men are both lying about a fictional character?? If anything can add some credibility to the story, it might be the fact the name "Thor" was chosen and clearly, the man in the photo that resembles Dolf Ludgren would be a good candidate for the god of war.

Like I said, there's too much BS in this field it's hard to tell who's speaking the truth. You know Dr. Stranges is lying so you can't use his evidence as a way to refute Phil's.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FearYourMind

I don't know but he doesn't fit in. That much is obvious.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Look, I find Schneider's story and mysterious death to be compelling and all, but I see absolutely zero reason to think this is anything other than a pic of a bunch of humans sitting in a room. I don't know whether Schneider is or isn't telling the truth, but he literally could've pulled up ANY picture and claimed one of the people was an alien. And there's really nothing about the guy in the front that's that suggests he's anything other than human.

If he's telling the truth, he's telling the truth, we'll never know. But if he isn't, he could've easily taken a pic with his father in it and built a story around it. The humanoid alien thing sometimes is too convenient. It couldn't possibly be an gray or reptilian looking alien because that'd be too definitive. It's gotta be a humanoid, earthling resembling alien that nobody can do anything with but speculate.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The initial story telling how Val made it to the pentagon sounds interesting enough with all the official name dropping, then at the end to hear Dr. Stranges story it sound like a b-movie sci-fi adventure.

I agree , I had an open mind on the Valiant Thor story but after watching the video I found Dr. Stranges story even harder to believe and a bit flaky in places , Thor had no navel ? but his crew did , his space craft "Victor 1 "....really

You know Dr. Stranges is lying so you can't use his evidence as a way to refute Phil's.

I don't think it matters whether Schneiders picture or Stranges is the real Valiant Thor , I think they're both of a fictional character , Stranges was right when he says Valiant Thor was created .

edit on 14-9-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the sucker-like things on the guy's head? Seems really odd to me...and quite unnatural even for out of place hairs...

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Total BS.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I see, its his hair cut and fat rolls on the back of his neck that gives him away.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Some thing makes me feel this has to do with the Iron Lung.

Could this guy be your alien?
www.leadoperahouse.org...
Jonas Salk
en.wikipedia.org...
Could Jonas Salk be the guy just above to the left of the alien in the photo?
files.abovetopsecret.com...

The Iron lung thing did seem like alien technology or some spooky alien science.

Pods for every one.
upload.wikimedia.org...
Community pods.
3.bp.blogspot.com...

Are you ill just climb in.
edit on 14-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

happinness
reply to post by winofiend

Winofiend may I just explain something? I don't pretend to know the whole story on Phil Schnider or the his alien siting by his Father. However you have made a very valid point which I noticed and wanted to chip in.

These days and it was probably no different then, Aliens try too hard at being like us. For instance a Doctor I met called Dr Ward. I know full well is an alien disguised as a human. Another one called himself Dr Chamberlain after a character in a very popular tv programme at the time. I know it sounds ridiculous, but believe me it is true. I'm not talking about us humans, who may have been unfortunate to have a surname or even a Christian name that makes us cringe and you think poor bugger, what were the parents on or thinking when they named their child?

Look at high profilers and you decide. I could name lots of them. Their names seem to suit them. Kind of like 'the cap fits' kind of name. Look at RIchard Dawkins. We talk on ATS about aliens and UFO'S all the time, but the truth is more closer to home than you might think.

Another example is Professor Brian Cox. He is always laughing off suggestions of aliens and UFO'S. Has that man aged since we first saw him on tv? He still looks the same as he did 20 years ago!

They all appear to be how we expect them to be. In fact I am surprised no one has looked in to this. I certainly don't have any interest to do so. 1. because I already know and 2. I already have a creepy bunch of Doctors working around me. 3. they know that I know. Lastly one of the Doctors I know of has recently changed his profile pic on his website, from immaculately dressed, super slick handsome Doctor, to handsome Doctor with his hair a bit wispy, close up with more human looking frown lines and bags under his eyes! I mean it is still a nice pic of him , but he looks more softer. Hard to explain, but I am really trying hard to get my point across.

peace hx

How exactly do you know for sure? Have u considered you could be delusional.. It happens to alot of people and is quite common. Lots of research has been done on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Alien? He looks like he's from Sweden.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is this thread for real? Biggest bunch of bollox Iv ever came across

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

SixX18
reply to post by FearYourMind

And how are we supposed to know if he is an alien? He looks human to me. If they were really here with 1 lung and larger vessels, would not one or many of them by chance ended up in a weird circumstance where they may end up in a hospital or dead, and examiners find this, in the past hundreds or recent years?

Although I just noticed his unusually large fingers, which fingers are those? Thumb and pointer?

edit on 9/14/13 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

Well, if our Government/Black Op Government is as smart as I think they are...

Or....

If Aliens are as smart as I think they could be.... Remember, in order for them to travel here that in itself lends credibility to how intelligent these beings could be...

I don't think it would be beyond both parties to intelligently hide these "Aliens" in plain site. If an accident or death was imminant they more then likey have Protocols set in place to make sure if somebody did see what they weren't suppose to see....... Picture the sound of an accident ready to happen that would not have normally happend or... Picture underground FEMA camps where such " Dangers to National Security" would go.

Personally, I believe Phil. I wish I could have met the man. In my opinion, he wasnt one for the spot light and he wasn't the type for wanting to get killed...and both of those things happened.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
He does have some features that could be called slightly different. Wide Neck & long Thumb & fingers. Then again whats not to say they don't have our features with different anatomy.

The Sad part about this subject and all Ancient knowledge subjects is the fact that we are kept from experiencing it. Knowledge is power & that power must be clutched with an Iron Fist. It serves no interest for TPDB to ever teach us stuff that can advance us on an individual level. They want us to look upon their Knowledge & their advancements in Awe. They want us to need them for technology & medicine.

There could be a whole different school of Thought that we can't comprehend. Their could be civilization changing techniques that we only Dream of. The stuff we learn in school is so minute & never really evolves into more information, it just gets presented in different ways. I wonder if we are purposely being held back? so they can continue to Control us. You can't demand access to Information that doesn't exist. These Secrets will be guarded like the "Holy Grail"

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join