It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Chief Calls For Attacks On US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

What I find interesting about the Drill date, is that is about the same time Ison goes around the sun. Which many believe could cause a loss to our grid system.

There always seems to be a "Drill" going on when a major attack is underway.

If it isn't pouring rain on that weekend. My family will be camping.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

caladonea
reply to post by AnarchoCapitalist

Speaking of preparedness in case there are attacks...here is an interesting article...regarding (power grid drills) to be held this November 13th & 14th, 2013.

Link: www.nytimes.com...

Zawahiri talks about economicaly bleeding out the US and uprises, both could be caused by a major power outage, thats right.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

mike dangerously
Al-Zawahiri has always seemed to be heavily guarded for someone who is supposed to be a terrorist looking to over-throw entire governments.This has been commented on by several reporters.I personally think he's an asset for The CIA and MI6.

Good point.

I wonder if he is another fictional character.

The intel agencies do have writers.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

AnarchoCapitalist

OtherSideOfTheCoin

The CIA is going to blow up an American city, blame it on Assad or the al-Qaeda rebels fighting in Syria, and then invade Syria.

Are you honestly trying to say that the CIA is going to blow up a US City then blame it on Assad as a pretext to war?

Yep.

They did it for Afghanistan and Iraq.

They will do it again for Syria and Iran.

They didn't blow up a city, but two towers. I don't believe they'll destroy a city for Syria and Iran at all. They don't need to - Just get some Pro Iranian government/Pro Assad fanatic to kill a few dozen Americans and you have your war. I'd imagine that destroying a city will be reserved for WW3 if the need arises. However, if it does come about, as long as the rest of us refuse to play into the fear and be a part of the game, there won't be any World War.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
al-Qaeda
al-Caeda
adeaC-Ia
ADEAC-IA
ADEA C-IA
ADEA - CIA
American Deception Alliance - C.I.A.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Al-Zawahiri has always seemed to be heavily guarded for someone who is supposed to be a terrorist looking to over-throw entire governments.

Well, he could be worried about certain gov'ts trying to turn him into a parking lot, or certain gov'ts from getting too close to him.

Plus there are a few countries that wouldn't have a problem with his demise..

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Brilliant analysis, and so plainly obvious, so self evident, and also horrifying in its implications (I sure wouldn't want to be Obama). S&F

Zelikow, Chief 9/11 Mythmaker and the 9/11 Whitewash-Coverup.

Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century A Report of the Project for the New American Century September 2000.

Read it and weep folks..

"That which hurts, instructs."
~ Ben Franklin

edit on 14-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
October 1.. Completion Date?

Obama Care.. October 1 Start Date?

If one don't Kill us the other one will.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

EloquentThinker

AnarchoCapitalist

OtherSideOfTheCoin

The CIA is going to blow up an American city, blame it on Assad or the al-Qaeda rebels fighting in Syria, and then invade Syria.

Are you honestly trying to say that the CIA is going to blow up a US City then blame it on Assad as a pretext to war?

Yep.

They did it for Afghanistan and Iraq.

They will do it again for Syria and Iran.

They didn't blow up a city, but two towers. I don't believe they'll destroy a city for Syria and Iran at all. They don't need to - Just get some Pro Iranian government/Pro Assad fanatic to kill a few dozen Americans and you have your war. I'd imagine that destroying a city will be reserved for WW3 if the need arises. However, if it does come about, as long as the rest of us refuse to play into the fear and be a part of the game, there won't be any World War.

Didn't 1 or the other factions over there attack Americans in Benghazi? Instead of using it they covered it up. Why not use that attack instead of hiding it? Nothing Surprises me but everything Confuses me when it comes to this Administration

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We're winning this info war now that's for sure.

Which gives me hope and hope for true and lasting historical justice even if only as a great point, of learning, about what not to do and how not, to be.

There's a lot of power there for real and lasting authentic historical transformation, not in military affairs, but in human affairs.

Oh to breath again the pre-9/11 air of FREEDOM and a certain innocence, life as it was once and is destined to be again, and if it's at the expense of all evil, both without and within, then so be it!

And now it's all come to a head and the real perps are, at the most fundamental level, trapped in a historical double-bind.

Be aware of what you guard and what you protect and enshrine in terms of the collective conscience and our socio-political-historical reality.

This isn't anti-Americanism. It's a real LOVE for America as it was and is ultimately meant to be again.

We mourn at the loss and ask you to proclaim even if only in your own mind and experience as an American citizen what is self evident now, and demand a better future wherein these crazies are no longer in charge of anything because they obviously do not know what they are doing. The hypocrisy is right off the scale, yet self evident now.

I say chain the beast and sink him into the abyss which means historical oblivion.

We love you America!

Here in Canada, our love cannot be only for our self but must also include our beloved neighbor to the south.

It's only from the POV of a distorted American patriotism that these views on 9/11 and modern 12st century history, could be construed in any way as "anti-American".

“Nationalism is our form of incest, is our idolatry, is our
insanity. 'Patriotism' is its cult... Just as love for one
individual which excludes the love for others is not love,
love for one's country which is not part of one's love
for humanity is not love, but idolatrous worship.”
― Erich Fromm, American Psychologist.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 14-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

alse flag will be used to get us into Syria and Iran. Iran is the biggest threat because they are selling oil outside of the dollar system. This undermines the US ability to continue with its money printing.

i think somewhere we all begin to notice that? But if this really going to happen and the smoke screen will lift the veil.. Countries can loose their tolerance to United states and back the countries that oppose the US . It will not only have economic consequences but a threat to our entire western defense and (NATO) will probably fall ?
edit on 14-9-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think they got pissed we always made fun of their CGI Bin Laden

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by xuenchen

I think they got pissed we always made fun of their CGI Bin Laden

CGI would have actually been more believable. The fat guy with the glue on beard was just laughable.
edit on 14-9-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I was mesmerized by your screen name and avatar... your article is an amazing compilation of considerate and intelligent thoughts on the possibility of an attack in the near future, as stated possibly within a couple weeks time.

I am a no body, but I am everything to my family and especially my children and pets, so if you continue to put the pieces together, please keep me informed, I am always just a U2U away, keep me in your circle of need to know people in cyber land, Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I have always wondered if people in the ME don't know that Alqueda is a CIA front. Like if they hate the US so much....why follow and not kill people who work with /for them?

If the average smuck here in the states can realize this, then how the hell don't they?

Screw them all. The CIA and Alqueda. I hate to lump up all intelligence officers, since most are just regular people ....but the CIA has a habit of being a major source and tool for everything wrong with this country ....

edit on 9 14 2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thank you for bringing this information!
Star and flag!

Muhammad was an alien warrior his DNA was mixed with human DNA and this breeding causes his descendants to war in his name! al-Qaeda are the descendants of an alien!

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

xuenchen

mike dangerously
Al-Zawahiri has always seemed to be heavily guarded for someone who is supposed to be a terrorist looking to over-throw entire governments.This has been commented on by several reporters.I personally think he's an asset for The CIA and MI6.

Good point.

I wonder if he is another fictional character.

The intel agencies do have writers.

I call BS on this one.

I think this guy is some well rehearsed roleplay actor for the CIA.
He plays his CIA script and the DoD/NSA/CIA/DHS play their part in the carnie sideshow.
The CIA cooped a major religious terrorist organization and now they control it through their agents and use it for geopolitical coercive purposes.

I guess the alCIAda inc., al-global-ah, al-M.I.C.-ah, al-corporate-ah, and al-banker-ah needs a quick false flag operation to sell the western world on a syria invasion.
Maybe a computer attack that they blame on a patsy.

Same problem reaction solution script being setup here by one of the cia's shills.
edit on 14-9-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

My question may be too simplistic but - if this was a way to get into Syria wouldn't we then be fighting on Assad's side? He is fighting these guys if I'm correct (it's confussing). And wouldn't the public then clearly see this for what your saying it is?

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Because killing off all of our mercs and agent provocateurs over there would be counter-productive. Then we would have no one to stir up the # in the next country. Then we would have to wait another 40 years for another boogeyman to be created.
edit on Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:53:16 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AliensRapedMe

Aah, more Al Qaeda shiite, so they are going to make America 'bleed economically'. Sounds a lot like Al IRA from 30+ years ago who's goal was to, 'bleed economically' the UK, or more specifically the English government. The truth is only people bled back then, and only people will bleed now. It's all very familiaring to me, at the very least. The goal, ultimate subjugation of anything that moves on two legs. I'm not quite however sure as to where this OP is coming from, by dating some event or other.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join