It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me tell you the future (I cant really)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
As I have ingested a large amount of tea over the decades I consider myself a pioneer in the field of Tasseography, specifically my own theory of Constrained Tasseography.

If you will kindly furnish me with the colour of your third pet's eyes, your favourite word when you were out on Wednesday, and which planet you are from I will kindly (and free of charge) drink a cup of tea and then use the discipline I have spent many years honing to predict what will happen to someone, somewhere, sometime (maybe).

I eagerly await my legions of followers.....
edit on 13-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: spellingz

ETA:- I am also developing the technique of 'Beanbag Philosophy', more on this later.
edit on 13-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Beanbag Philosophy must become real

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

This should be good!

My third pet's eyes were brown. My favorite word while I was out Wednesday was "early". I am pretty sure I am from the planet Earth.

...and my favorite tea is Lapsong Souchong! Lay it on me.

edit on 14-0920139-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: Switched to ATS smiley.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Unfortunately I can only say I'm from Earth. Anyways can you predict who is my future girl and wife? Give me nationality,personality, ethnicity, physical description (Eye color, Hair Color, etc) and name

Btw a non reading related question is the future not set in stone? Because I talked to some psychics and they told me sometimes the future is set in stone.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

My prediction is that someone this week on ATS will post a 2014 doomsday thread in addition to the existing ones (maybe)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

what will happen to someone, somewhere, sometime (maybe).

I'm sorry I dont do specifics, if you have a more vague request I can attempt to oblige (possibly)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
A short lesson from a master

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Will America experience a second american civil war or revolution in the future?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Yes it will revolve 180 and Montana will be connected to Mexico, maybe.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I love tea soooo much, I drink nine cups of tea. Oh my god, I think you must be truly psychic, how did you know I have a third pet, I have six hairy beasts. You are a true master, lay it on me.
1. Amber.
2. Vomit with strawberries in it.(sorry that's not one word).
3. Gallifrey, (well the hubbies family anyway).

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Oh holy one, where have you gone???

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I return from the tanin-free wilderness (no teabags), to point out my failure at predicting this threads creation. To all those who held off in order to prove me wrong (I assume no-one), I salute you and can chalk it up as a temporary victory for rational thought for a good few days.

Thankyou

PS Get a tea-urn, they are so handy !

top topics

join