It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens if we end up at war with Russia?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It seems to me that our relationship with Russia is deteriorating rapidly at best. It seems that Putin is not worried about offending us or embarrassing us in public settings, and I absolutely do not believe he fears us. He is almost provoking the U.S..

I don't think we are at all ready for any type of military conflict with Russia. We are already spread too thin and they know it. If there was ever a time to go to war with the U.S. for Russia and it's allies, it would be now.

How do you think we would do????????

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Not going to happen.
What you are watching is a dog and pony show.
It is not real.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It most likely won't happen.

But to answer your question: What happens if we end up in a war with Russia?

My answer:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Your half right, at least. Putin doesn't care about maintaining our image anymore then we care about maintaining his or his countries. There aren't a lot of countries that you can honestly say that we are in competition with but Russia is definitely one of them.

That being said, if a war were to break out between us and them then the answer to your question would largely depend on where the war took place and who are main allies were as well as who was allied with Russia.

If you assume the standard Russia/China/ME union then we would be in for a hard fight on that continent.

However if you assume that said force instead sought to invade America, then good #ing luck to them and may god have mercy on their souls. There are still 90 weapons for every 100 people in this country and i challenge any nation to try and take this land.

You shouldn't worry though, its all smoke and mirrors to hide the growing war with the Aliens or to hide the continued atrocities of the Zombie epidemic that broke out in the ME about a year ago (give or take 4 months.)

edit on 12-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hmmm I feel Putin is being a d**** because he can. Right now we are kind of weakened so this is his only chance to show off for the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Russia doesn't want

won't

start a war

with the

USA

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

devildogUSMC
It seems to me that our relationship with Russia is deteriorating rapidly at best. It seems that Putin is not worried about offending us or embarrassing us in public settings, and I absolutely do not believe he fears us. He is almost provoking the U.S..

I don't think we are at all ready for any type of military conflict with Russia. We are already spread too thin and they know it. If there was ever a time to go to war with the U.S. for Russia and it's allies, it would be now.

Please don't tell me you are one of those people that thinks a successful ground based invasion of the Mainland US is plausible, ie Red Dawn could happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

JBA2848
Not going to happen.
It is not real.

So,your'e saying,that all this going on is no more then like watching a soap opera?
So if and when the russians decide enough is enough and start attacking;along with iran and syria and possibly china along with north korea,that it will only be theatrics?
I'm sorry,but I don't think it should be taken so lightly; some of these countries would love to see us fall.And we know already how much Iran loves us.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

This syria thing created an opportunity and putin grabbed it. he seen his chance to address not just the american people but the world.. by posting in the nyt after he had come up with a peaceful solution that stopped serious strikes and deaths to all sides...............I dont see that Russia are looking to start a war with the US...... all the attention is on this peaceful pact that is now being processed... but its whats going on under the table is what everyone wants to know........ I dont think its US v Russia, but there is a catch somewhere....

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why then there will be no more "from Russia with Luv" ,, Mr Bond.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

gotya

Russia doesn't want

won't

start a war

with the

USA

This may be true,but they won't back down either.Look on youtube at the many video replies and responses russia has given.And it sounds as though they are pushing back.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

opethPA

devildogUSMC

Please don't tell me you are one of those people that thinks a successful ground based invasion of the Mainland US is plausible, ie Red Dawn could happen.

I don't think a nation is ready for a ground invasion in the usa.It would be worse then red dawn.It would be a massacer
at the least.Maybe this is why they want the guns so bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

JBA2848
Not going to happen.
It is not real.

I agree.. and why won't it happen? each side knows that it would mean mutually assured destruction.. the only thing we'll do is wag fists and make stern remarks.

I think I worry more about North Korea than I do Russia.. perhaps even Iran.. heck, even israel
edit on 9/12/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If you really wanna know how it will all play out then here....this video pretty much covers it all.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

That is until the US moves into position and a whole Russian base scatters like flies, again.
edit on 12-9-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Pretty much says it all.

Sorry, I can't help myself today. I'm in one of those moods.
edit on 12-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: How'd that happen?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

"each side knows that it would mean mutually assured destruction"
only if
they go beyond "mutually assured" borders.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

opethPA

It's already happened.

The "invasion" force is NorthCom and DHS. Not to mention there are quantities of foreign troops on our soil right now that could be purposed to domestic pacification thru treaties and agreement.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Russia is in no condition to fight a war, unless it's on their own territory. Some of their ground units, some of their air units, and a few of their surface ships are in good condition, but the overall condition of their military is poor. They don't have the ability to project power they way they used to. They're improving, but they're a few years away from their old status.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

Strange how the US and Russia worked together after the Boston Bombing on the Social Media sites. They worked hand and hand together as a team.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Strange how Russia only gave Snowden his asylum if he shut up about spying?

Strange how when STUXnet was outed by Kaspersky Labs. Kaspersky 's son was kidnapped immediately in Russia. And the fake cover story was worked out between Russia and the US to cover up the actions.

www.thetechherald.com...(Final)/13417/

Wallstreet journal took the cake on the propaganda cover up story of what really happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join