It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Magazine Reporter Photographs Syrian Rebels Beheading a Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's a first hand account and photographs of the "Freedom Rebels" conduct in Syria. These are the people the U.S. are arming. These are the people destined to take over President Assad's Government, after foriegn intervention.

I saw a scene of utter cruelty: a human being treated in a way that no human being should ever be treated. But it seems to me that in two and a half years, the war has degraded people’s humanity. On this day the people at the execution had no control over their feelings, their desires, their anger. It was impossible to stop them.

Use caution before looking at the pictures.

Link

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

We need to be skeptical here. Nothing was really shown. The commentator on the vid said "its getting harder and harder to tell who the good guys from the bad" which is probably the aim of all the Al Quadia related information coming out of Syria over the last few weeks.

Would anyone care to guess what government forces have been doing to captured SFA?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Logarock

We need to be skeptical here. Nothing was really shown. The commentator on the vid said "its getting harder and harder to tell who the good guys from the bad" which is probably the aim of all the Al Quadia related information coming out of Syria over the last few weeks.

Would anyone care to guess what government forces have been doing to captured SFA?

I think it was around the time the rebels ate that POW's heart, yep was fairly easy to spot the bad guys at that point...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The people who Obama support are jungle type savages, but he is suited to that type of behaver sadly, all over the world Obama types are killing human beings, even on our UK streets it's going on today, unless Obama is sorted and his other jungle buddies who are begging for war to kill Christians I sadly can't see an end to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yea bad guys. They are like bugs. But first we must saturate the news for weeks about how barbaric and savage the opposition forces are.....got to dehumanize them...then we can get a way with gassing them.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The US has a Community organizer as a POTUS. A rank amateur.

Why he has decided that we should get involved in these uprising is beyond me. Especially when he refused help to the Iranian people when they had their uprising.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

theconspirator
Here's a first hand account and photographs of the "Freedom Rebels" conduct in Syria.

Thats just an old fashioned islamist folklore ritual...

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Quick! Send them weapons and logistical aid! We need to intervene to help these people! Assad is clearly an animal and people like this could never be responsible for using chemical weapons! COMMON SENSE DICTATES THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE CAPABLE OF CHOPPING EACH OTHERS HEADS OFF AND EATING THE HEARTS OF THEIR ENEMIES COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE USED CHEMICAL WEAPONS!!!

/Sarcasm off

I can't even imagine being that reporter. This sort of thing happens all the time in Syria and even worse. How do you watch something like that and not vomit? Has the sense of morality completely left these people? Combatant or not, this reporter will never, ever be the same.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Yep, that is the eastern "Might Makes Right" mentality at work.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hang on, are you suggesting that beheadings are rare in the ME?

If this does not highlight the complete ignorance of that region, I do not know what does.

Simply, wow.

If you are determined to find the truth, look for, seriously, the plethora of atrocity that has been committed in the ME by so called 'freedom fighters', rebels, and holy warriors.

You will find no lack of beheadings. In fact, there is a new one out now, in HD. I have chosen, for once, to not view it. I have no more desire to review the reality of the world. I am fully aware of the reality of it all, and how barbaric people are.

To think for one moment that it has 'devolved' into this, is naive in the extreme.

new topics

top topics

join