It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘2 Million Bikers’ roar into D.C. to honor 9/11, protest Muslim rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
biker rally

While falling short of 2 million strong, the number of participants was impressive for the hastily arranged ride that was organized in part to protest the pro-Muslim rally that many said was inappropriate for such a solemn day in U.S. history. A swath of shining chrome and steel bikes stretched about a third of a mile from the starting point at the Harley-Davidson of Washington store just outside the District in Fort Washington.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

I think all those dedicated bikers that showed up in D.C. are awesome! About that Muslim March? Well not so dedicated only a couple dozen had the nerve to show up. The whole article is worth the read. My hat's off to all those bikers! Hmm...I wonder what happened to the muslims? Here's a little more to this story...

Waiting for the call to put up his kickstand, 68-year-old Jim Hearley said he rode his bike about 650 miles from Ellijay, Ga., to show his support.
Hundreds of motorcycle riders from across the country ride into the district, causing large traffic jams, in Washington, DC., Wednesday, September 11, 2013. (Andrew S Geraci/The Washington Times)
Enlarge Photo

Hundreds of motorcycle riders from across the country ride into the district, ... more >
“I had to do it. It was the patriot thing to do,” the former Marine and Vietnam veteran said, adding that the Muslim rally was what originally drew him to the ride.
“Any other day it probably wouldn’t have been as big as it is, but it pissed off a lot of veterans and a lot of Americans.”

edit on 9/12/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Pathetic.

'Only a couple of dozen dared to show up'

No. Only a couple of dozen turned up.

A pathetic overreation to a non event. To something that to sane people would always be a non event. Embarrassing really.
edit on 12-9-2013 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

A pathetic overreation to a non event. To something that to sane people would always be a non event. Embarrassing really.
reply to post by spacedog1973

Embarrassing to whom?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Why is the big lie of '2 million' constantly being repeated?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Why is the big lie of '2 million' constantly being repeated?
reply to post by khimbar

Can you elaborate about this 2 million lie?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
So, 2 million bikers buy the official story line.

The Muslims did it.

That's pathetic, they would reinforce the official explanation, assuming it was really an inside job.
Let's see 2 million bikers protest government lies, oh yeah, that wouldn't be 'news worthy'.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Embarrassing that these thousands of bikers responded to a non event. To essentially a couple of dozen people.

You implied in your post that these couple of dozen people were those who had the nerve to do so. Have you considered that these half a couple of dozen people represent those that would have turned up in any event?

This is not like an anti Nazi Rally.Where a few hardcore Nazi's turn up surrounded by anti Nazi protesters. This implies that there is a Pro 9/11 Muslim group of note, when there simply is not and never has been in the US worth protesting about. Certainly not a Million March level strong or anywhere near it.

edit on 12-9-2013 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Of course.

Every time this rally is mentioned the number 2 million is used.

There clearly aren't 2 million. Nowhere near that.

Yet every time it's referred to the number is quoted or mentioned. Every time.

Constant repetition of a lie, drumming it into people. Big lie.

My question is why? Were they aiming for 2 million? Was it a number picked from nowhere?

Even your thread title says 2 million, whereas the very first line of the article you linked to says there wasn't 2 million.

edit on 12-9-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Clearly there are some that will never understand the patriot heart that beats steady and loud in America. There are those that will take the cowardly way out and bash those that have a patriot heart. Trust this...They are many and they honor truth...I see no LIE here...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure if that reply was to me?

shells4u

Clearly there are some that will never understand the patriot heart that beats steady and loud in America. There are those that will take the cowardly way out and bash those that have a patriot heart. Trust this...They are many and they honor truth...

That's nice. But doesn't have anything to do with the 2 million bikers lie I was referring to.

shells4u

I see no LIE here...

2 million bikers. There wasn't 2 million. There's the lie.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

the same pledge leaders of the 2 Million Bikers to DC ride gave the thousands of motorcyclists who roared into the District from across the country.

reply to post by khimbar

Hence the title...The Biker Rally event name was "2 million bikers to D.C." thousands showed up but the Biker Run was named that...All biker runs that are organized have names...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
They showed for the wrong cause, for demoncracy, for the constitutuion, for world peace, for disclosure, for and end of corruption and to overturn corrupt laws, to work for a better world, for fukushima awareness, for end to monsanto and GMO, and flouride/poisons in water, for land for all and an end to slavery, for clean and free energy for every person on earth, and an end to taxation of citizens, TAX THE FEDERAL RESERVES AND BANKS INSTEAD 3% and you'd be rolling in it!!!!

Yeah, ride in by the millions.

But for the ELITE Insider job.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

shells4u

the same pledge leaders of the 2 Million Bikers to DC ride gave the thousands of motorcyclists who roared into the District from across the country.

reply to post by khimbar

Hence the title...The Biker Rally event name was "2 million bikers to D.C." thousands showed up but the Biker Run was named that...All biker runs that are organized have names...

Agreed. People seem to be focused on that number. 2 million was the goal just as 1 million was the goal for the Muslim march. I don't see anyone focusing on that being a 'lie'. It isn't a lie. It was the number they hoped would attend.

ETA The article plainly stated that they fell short of the goal but, as you said the event was already named.
edit on 12-9-2013 by Khaleesi because: addition

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why do you have a problem with Muslims organizing an event?

We weren't attacked by Muslims on 9/11, we were attacked by psychopaths.

Incredibly ignorant for these bikers to counter protest a group of Americans for peacefully assembling.

Here is a video you might want to watch, if nothing else skip to 4:45 to take a lesson from a US Soldier.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by AlienScience

I do not have a problem with muslims organizing an event I have a problem with the date they chose and the place they chose and their reasons they chose...and if you can not understand what a slap in the face and disrespect towards 9/11 deaths and survivors then that's on you...I do not have the time nor willpower to school you on these matters and even if I did it probably would not change your view and that's perfectly fine, as a matter a fact I think its vital to have different views on such matters...thanks for contributing in this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

shells4u

I do not have a problem with muslims organizing an event I have a problem with the date they chose and the place they chose and their reasons they chose...and if you can not understand what a slap in the face and disrespect towards 9/11 deaths and survivors then that's on you...I do not have the time nor willpower to school you on these matters and even if I did it probably would not change your view and that's perfectly fine, as a matter a fact I think its vital to have different views on such matters...thanks for contributing in this thread.

AGREED.

However . . . somehow it has become

SOP, Standard Operating Procedure and "cool" to be Unpatriotic.

What idiocy.

We are about to reap the harvest of decades of soiling our own nest from the top down . . . time will tell how unwell that works out for the masses of clueless folks.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

somehow it has become

SOP, Standard Operating Procedure and "cool" to be Unpatriotic.

What idiocy.

We are about to reap the harvest of decades of soiling our own nest from the top down . . . time will tell how unwell that works out for the masses of clueless folks.

reply to post by BO XIAN

I could not have said it any better than what you wrote...It unnerves me to be constantly defending what I believe in, but in the same note by always having to defend these things, only cements those belief's and roots my feet firmly planted on the soil in which I stand.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I referenced a video in my reply, and looks like I forgot to link it.

www.youtube.com...

Please watch...Americans are Americans...they have the freedom to do whatever they want on whatever day they want.

Muslims died on 9/11 too...it isn't fair for you or anyone else to declare 9/11 a day that Muslims must remain silent.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

.it isn't fair for you or anyone else to declare 9/11 a day that Muslims must remain silent.

I never once said that muslims should be silent...stop trying to provoke me and putting words in my mouth. Take your little video to your side of the sand box and watch it all you want, as for me watching your propaganda...hmmmm...I decline.

new topics

top topics

join