It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 what time did you hear about it my story

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

It doesn't matter how you felt about America in general. It is the fact that you saw something unexpected and shocking.

And I know other people are confused on the time. I am too. I was stationed in Hawaii at the time. Seems like it happened shortly before 5am. But I only recollect that because I was on my way to PT formation at the time.

After that the next three or four days were a total blur.

Its hypnosis.

There is plenty of literature on the net describing how this works.

Or just go on believing you live in a real life Truman Show reality. Or you somehow experienced a time slip.

But the simpler answer is usually correct.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

so how do you explain the journalists saying 9.30 am [uk] and all the people i have talked to that say the same i still got the itemised bill and the plane ticket from that day .

when the taxi driver was going on about something terrible happening ? look for the tania head interview she was getting her prize in spain in the morning ??.when 9-11 was announced in that country .

as i say ask around calls are free on skype its just a pity that the bbc lost its internal tapes from that day and now have to use world service tapes

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I think you have a point Jay in that Americans especially have not acted the same since 9/11.
At any rate most have lost their ability to ask questions, seemingly accepting whatever the media and .gov have to throw at them.

Per the OP, I feel sure I remember only a couple years after 9/11 of hearing about the BBC "losing" some footage of 9/11. I think someone had sued to have it released only to be told they couldn't find it. Listen to this coverage here. They are plainly stating multiple explosions happening in addition to the plane crashes (all supplied by eyewitnesses).

I think most people know we have been lied to terribly about the events of 9/11 and perhaps out of sheer frustration at not being able to find a suitable other explanation from the OS about how and why it happened have simply given up and fallen back to the official position.

I remember vividly how rabidly anyone questioning the events early on was attacked for lack of patriotism and many were cowed in to silence. That's the part the brings me the greatest shame for my country was how blindly they defended the Bush administration and the neocons without even knowing anything about them or their roles in what happened on 9/11.

Perhaps it was because I watched everything happening live from the start that day as I was home sick and watching tv already. Early reports were all revised from "multiple explosions" to "only plane crashes" and "complete lack of airplane wreckage" at least 2 sites to "plane disintegrated inside the building" and "plane compacted underground". Israelis were arrested later to be heard nothing of again. Everything that didn't fit the official narrative quietly disappeared as time went on.
My final thoughts were what a chicken# excuse for a leader we had in Dubya who instead of coming to Washington to address the country went and hid in a bunker in Nebraska with a couple of billionaire golfing buddies. All those scared Americans were just left with no support from their government who failed in more ways than simply allowing the attacks to happen as they did.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

the morning after the event in america i got up at 5 am as usual and saw on breakfast t.v some young soldier maybe in his early teens /20 go in front of a speaker stand in america somewhere and say yes we did shoot planes down and have been told this by a few others at work they saw the same thing i do not know how many times that got aired on brit tv that morning but it was only then that i realised it had not been a movie i was watching .

the mirror newspaper published a story on the 13th in the u.k that enough material for 2 nukes had been stolen from a van in england and this got less than 1 inch of headlines in the paper when i asked the paper for a print out of that day they said they did not keep old news ?? but more than a few guys saw this as well .

the thing that peed me of on the day of 9-11 was the barman saying the cook was not into midday and i thought he was fooling around when i asked him to put on the sport on the t.v as it was a sports bar/restaurant he showed me it was on all the channels and that was at 11.40 ish am as the bars in the u.k have a habbit of adding or taking away 5 minutes on the clocks .

here is another oddity i found on the web

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I actually wrote a thread about this, the shock of the terrorist attacks on 9/11 is highly similar to the trauma based programming used in individual mind control experiments like those in the MK Ultra program.

Were the 9/11 attacks meant to test MK Ultra on an entire population?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: amraks
hey geobro

Hey I know your not crazy I also seen that batman shooting on Australian news 19th of July my birthday and the next day I was flying home from Melbourne back to Tasmania, I remember talking to my girlfriend on this subject on the night of my birthday in the hotel room we were staying at.
we are also a day ahead of the US and this shooting occurred on the 20th.

When I went back to research this shooting I was gob smacked by the date they say it happened on.

If I could find my msn messenger logs the day September 11 happened I could find out the time It was aired on tv and friend said who was watching tv that the towers had been hit.

wow interesting thread i have seen a few articles about sandy hook being up on the net before it happened

p.s did you ever find the m.s.n logs from that day

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

wow interesting thread i have seen a few articles about sandy hook being up on the net before it happened

Internet myths. Get used to them.

Every single sotory going around has some outlandish internet claims.
They always begin with. "I read this somewhere." "I heard on the internet."
The world is not near as grandiose as the web claims.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Internet myths. Get used to them.

Every single sotory going around has some outlandish internet claims.
They always begin with. "I read this somewhere." "I heard on the internet."
The world is not near as grandiose as the web claims.

americablog.com...://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before- the-massacre/

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: geobro

I live in the UK. I worked mostly 6am to 2pm that year. I got away 15 minutes early and got home at 2:15. I turned on the tv and the computer, flicked the tv to BBC news 24 and loaded up championship manager. Then when I turned to the tv and turned the volume up I saw what was happening. They newscaster repeatedly said live pictures, crash 30 minutes ago. I spent the next hour calling everyone I knew and telling them to turn on news 24. Was I watching the repeat?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This reminds me of when I found out, I was let out of school and an airliner flanked by two fighter jets flew over my home. They were followed by a loud sonic boom. I always wanted to know the flight path of air force one, but I know it flew over Indiana at around 3 in afternoon. A very surreal experience.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So ultimately what this thread is saying is that these journalists are all pre briefed about all these events, sit on it until go time and then act as if it is happening right there and then. If you believe that you are genuinely suffering from some collective insanity. This is so far outside the bounds of probability as to be absolute fantasy. I'm calling B.S. on this thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: geobro

I'll take your bet. I'll even offer you double. Everyone in new york who saw this happen at approx 9am ny time was seeing the real event but we saw a special preview that just so.happened to be identical in every way 3 hours or so before hand? So it was cgi? But identical to what happened. And then they showed it again at 2pm UK time so we would then be on the same wavelength as the rest of the world. Nope. Not true. An absolute fantasy. Tell us what you saw. CGI or the real thing? P.M. your address and I'll pop round later to collect, I'm gonna buy a load of magic beans.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Or alternatively I should realise that reading the date before replying is a good thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

americablog.com...://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before- the-massacre/

And yet gun sales went up.
So if Sandyhook was staged the instigators were stupid.
IPSOFACTO any supposed instigators of 911 would screw up too.
They can't be that good because someone always wants more money.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

+

And yet gun sales went up.
So if Sandyhook was staged the instigators were stupid.
IPSOFACTO any supposed instigators of 911 would screw up too.
They can't be that good because someone always wants more money.

Interesting i was having a coffee today with a couple i have known for 30 years + Bill is a postman and brought up 9-11 and it being the 13th anniversary of it .

I remembered this thread and we got to talking about what we were doing that day but the strange thing was both of them said it was in the morning , puzzled i asked them again were they sure , they seemed puzzled when i told them about the time difference between our countries

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I heard about it on the way to work on the radio, the announcer said, "There is a real tragedy in New York city unfolding today". Then he related what was happening.

At work people, could hardly work, people were just too stunned.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I was at work in London. I worked for a financial magazine and an old friend of mine mentioned that a plane had hit the WTC earlier on. My first thought was that it was some kind of an air traffic control accident and that a Cessna had flown into the building. My second thought was something similar had happened to the Empire State Building in 1945 when a B-25 bomber hit it.
Then someone behind me turned on the TV set that was fixed to one wall and turned to CNN - and the entire office went silent. It was just as the second plane hit. A horrible, horrible day.

(post by BerenstEiner removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Weird story there
kinda interesting though

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Weird story there
kinda interesting though

Bump for 9/11

new topics

top topics