It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"More Hope + Change" - President Obama needs your help starting World War III! Find out how.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Help Kickstart World War III!
President Obama needs your help starting World War III! Find out how you can help!

Remember well that all comedy has elements of truth embedded within. This is no exception. So, enjoy a hearty laugh, but also a very sobering conclusion.

edit on 10-9-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

I would be very interested to know how Mitt Romney feels now which might lead us to believe how he would have reacted. I am not sure he would be seeking peaceful negotiations or solutions. I think that Obama has always been a right wing sort of Democrat and sometimes I think he could be a left leaning Republican.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
A war in Syria under any circumstances is a bad idea and Obama needs to bring his focus back on track, here at home. I don't mind the USA atempting to right wrongs, and free people, we might even be the World Police with some extra time and nothing left to do but, we are up the yin yang with serious issues ourselves. We are on the verge of a civil war, 1/3 of the country is poor, uneducated or suffering a serious illness with no means to pay for it. We are being taken over by "corporations" that create policy, can vote, stagnate wages, busts Unions, yank pensions, security and healthcare, rapes the environment, inflates prices and manufactures shortages. Our land, buildings, property and even our trademark companies are being bought up by China and other countries because they will pay twice what the property is worth. We trusted our elite American Moguls to keep their business's here in the USA and to keep their American holdings American. They didn't. They sold America up the river. We are no longer a Union of States working a united front. It is the wealthy corporatist, inciting war and working the poor to death, meanwhile selling the country out from underneath us. And they are getting away with it ~ while we were laughing about who we elected.

I think that there are people who fund both sides of a war because war is the business they are in. It's that simple, and in American politics we have 2 apparently differing ideologies, or parties up there for the people to vote on but only a few behind the scenes who direct the agendas. It doesn't matter who wins, these few will win. It isn't "Obama" per se but something much larger than he. These are much bigger players. So it isn't even funny how easily people can be deceived, it is sad.

Obama is just a playing piece. He is the "red herring" we are SUPPOSED to focus our angst and frustration on while we swear to elect someone "different" next time. When it comes down to it, it's rigged and they are all the same guy. So because you ARE right and because this is "ho, ho, ho" and has an element of truth to it, rendering it funny, I think the entire political system needs a serious overhaul. Not small changes. Rip it out by the guts and start over.

Or we can laugh about it and repeat the process in 4 years - as if a new President changes anything.
Who is fooling whom? Now that is funny!

edit on 10-9-2013 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

Please don't lose sight of the fact that this thread is not intended to be taken all that seriously - its in the Laughter and Comedic section for a reason.............
Thank you............

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OMG ... That was so FUNNY! I"m emailing around! ha ha haaaa
Well done!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well, I definitely need to make a few $100 donations...and I feel the real need for 10 Million spare dollars to send, suddenly. Their donor reward program can't be beat! (grin)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This literally made my day.
"One of the best 4 minutes I've ever spent on YouTube."
Thanks for sharing.
edit on 10/9/2013 by ProphetZoroaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

YodHeVauHe
reply to post by Loveaduck

Please don't lose sight of the fact that this thread is not intended to be taken all that seriously - its in the Laughter and Comedic section for a reason.............
Thank you............

Actually I was focusing on the sobering conclusion.
Funny, (lol) We all lose sight of that too.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Awesome donation plan - I especially like the 10 Million $ plan, and I wonder if they'll let me split it - 5Mill for 6 months with Lindsay Graham and the other half for 6 months with John McCain - Imagine?

Loveaduck ........yes I agree

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I needed a laugh, because since the developments in Syria, nothing seemed funny.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I will be sending cash. Can't wait til my senator gets here. I'll never have to do my own washing up again1

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

That was immensely funny.

I'd do the Laughing icon but I'm boycotting the new ones.

You just have to settle for normal 'ol S&F

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Ya know.........ATS is a weird place indeed. This video is ALL OVER THE NEWS on every channel because the pundits and broadcasters/producers see not only the humorous aspect - but the seriousness of it all as well - yet its a DEAD THREAD HERE............go figure.

edit on 12-9-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join