It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the feeling you're being played yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I don't want to make this too complicated. I have read over most of the threads concerning Syria. I have considered all of the information presented.

A few points before I give you a simple example that will hopefully open your mind to the possibility that you're being double-played.

Firstly, Obama seems to have no fear continuing to be demonized for his speech, neither his actions. Don't you find that a little interesting? Some say it's because he is just playing his part. But the man is human, also. He will possibly have nowhere to go in this world for him and his family to enjoy at all, anywhere, because of the action that he is willing to take. In order for someone to sacrifice so much, he must believe in -something- opposed to his own aspirations. There is some credit due here.

Secondly, the media is playing heavily the "Christian" card. And many self-proclaimed Christians are against the actions Obama is proposing. I am not against Christians being against war. What I am skeptical about is when the media demonizes Christians over and over, and then, when it is convenient, the media plays the "Look, even Christians don't agree!" card. And many Christians in this world aren't basing their beliefs, neither their decisions, on what is right, but on what other supposed Christians do and say. That is religious control; not religion. There is a huge difference. And to you that say you are Christians, I tell you, "Get behind me Satan; for you only care about the things of this world. But I care about the things that are above."

Thirdly, being a community; no, the central nervous system of the imagination and wisdom of humankind, the veterans of this forum should therefore be much more wise and privy than what I have witnessed here. How soon we all forget how conditioning works! How soon we forget how the game is played! How soon we make ourselves fools by adhering to the very same tactics, therefore making us predictable, and therefore vulnerable to an attack syncopated to our timing. See all the voices here. See how they are all so unique in all their ways, and then, at the drop of a chemical hat, all the voices are found behind the same banner. The sheep have been herded for the slaughter. The shepherd dogs are wolves, and they've walked you into the gate of the fence, from whence you once fled, but now your fleece will be shed; and it will make warm those who seek the minds of the people of the world once again.

Here is the game that is being played on you. It is a very old trick, but it's incredibly effective. This trick works because it plays on the weakness of the heart: fear, beauty, pride, and laziness.

Two brothers are sitting at the bar. They spot a beautiful woman in the corner. One brother says to the other, "I will have her. NO... WE will have her. I have a plan. Listen here. Get some men together."

So the other brother walks up to the beautiful woman, who is now surrounded by many men, and says, "Hey darlin'. How about a good time?" And the woman, and the men, are put off by the forwardness of this guy. But he pretends like he doesn't notice. "It's you and me, tonight. That's right. Tell all these other suckers to get a life."

Some of the men get up to attack this bold fool. But they cannot beat him. This bold fool knocks them aside and grabs the girl by the arm and says, "You're coming with me."

Then the first brother jumps out and says, "Get your hands off her now." And the second brother says, "Hah! What are you going to do? Look at these men, how they have fallen before me, and all I did was sneeze. What can you do?" Then the first brother grabs the second brother by the wrist, breaks his grip from the woman and then grabs him by the neck and pulls his arm behind is back. Then the brother whispers into the other brother's ear, "Run as if I just threatened our mother's life."

The second brother's eyes open wide, and then he lets out a shriek, and runs like crazy, busting out of the door of the bar.

The woman stares in awe at her hero and becomes attracted to him. She asks, "Wha... what did you say to that man?"

The first brother replied, "I told him I would rip -it- off if he didn't run screaming like a little girl."

So the woman says, "Would you like to buy me a drink?"

The first brother says, "I already have."

---

This scenario occurred to me this morning (I saw it play out in my mind as I was looking for a way to describe to my wife, who, without my knowledge, had heard and was believing in the media coverage concerning the "Syrian crisis") after I was considering how it is possible for everyone to be so fooled.

Are you able to see what is happening?

The brothers are the Syrians (The government and the rebels), the world is the bar, the other men are the other countries, and America is the woman.

There is a voice in that woman's head that is saying, "This isn't right. I have to do something about this. If I don't act, I will be destroyed." But the body is unwilling to respond to better wisdom. The woman, convinced of her emotions, walks, blinded by her fears and attraction and pride, into her desolation.

If you are vehemently against America taking some form of action in Syria, then it is my earnest belief that you are being played against your own wisdom.

For before, if you had this wisdom, it would have worked. But they knew your reaction would be this way this time, for it is your mode of operation. So therefore, you are predictable. And therefore now was the time for them to truly get away with their crimes. Because they knew that because we are now listening to alternative news sources more, that they could spin the evidence for the alternative news sites and therefore cause you to believe exactly what they want you to believe. In this way, they can now, and then begin a track record, of getting away with committing crimes without repercussions.

I, by myself, could play all of you like this, if I so desired. Imagine what an entire community of elite conspirators can do to you.

Propaganda - the most underestimated tool in the game of chess, but the one most feared, and therefore the most effective.

And it requires not a word to succeed.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Finally someone who understands it. What's going on now is bigger then what most think. This is the end of this corrupt age. End of civilization as we know it. We are entering the golden age.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

For the tactic to change now, I believe is the evidence. I agree with you.

This one is much bigger than people realize.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

TarzanBeta

If you are vehemently against America taking some form of action in Syria, then it is my earnest belief that you are being played against your own wisdom.

I liked the story and it is a good analogy. But if you are all for getting involved in the Middle East all over again militarily, I suggest you go see the local recruiter and volunteer. It seems quite clear to me that you have bitten the official line, as well as the hook & sinker.

I, by myself, could play all of you like this, if I so desired. Imagine what an entire community of elite conspirators can do to you.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You'll notice that most of the vets here at ATS are vehemently against attacking Syria.

Propaganda - the most underestimated tool in the game of chess, but the one most feared, and therefore the most effective.

Works both ways.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Alright TDawgRex. Then why does the military exist at all? IF they are there to refuse orders, then what good are they? If they are there to take orders, then refuting the orders is silly. So if you're in, you're in. If you're not, then get out. So you say if we shouldn't take military action against Syria, then everyone should quit the military now, and I should go join and pick up a rifle.

No offense, but I am much more valuable as the player and not the pawn. That being said, if I so had to be a pawn, I would be better than most any other pawn. You're talking to someone whose spirit rivals that of General Patton; and just as seemingly insane at that.

As well, most of the vets here are conditioned to believe based on their trauma; not based upon reality. There is a reason why people who are personally affected are not allowed to be in charge of an investigation or a mission. Because they are usually wrong.

You will remember your lazy words and accusations when the blood ends up in your backyard. Then you'll finally have your motive for action.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

TarzanBeta

Alright TDawgRex. Then why does the military exist at all? IF they are there to refuse orders, then what good are they? If they are there to take orders, then refuting the orders is silly. So if you're in, you're in. If you're not, then get out. So you say if we shouldn't take military action against Syria, then everyone should quit the military now, and I should go join and pick up a rifle.

I served over three decades and only once was busted for refusing a lawful order. But over that time I have refused plenty of both Direct orders (these come from Officers) and Lawful orders (these come from NCOs) and I was vindicated and I have successfully recommended UCMJ for other Soldiers as well. Just serving does not make you a robot. Point and shoot. The point is that the Syrian Civil war does not have National Security implications for the U.S. It does for Europe, but not here.

No offense, but I am much more valuable as the player and not the pawn. That being said, if I so had to be a pawn, I would be better than most any other pawn. You're talking to someone whose spirit rivals that of General Patton; and just as seemingly insane at that.

It’s good that you don’t see yourself as a pawn. But all to often, kind of like you say, the player doesn't realize that they’re a pawn in reality.

As well, most of the vets here are conditioned to believe based on their trauma; not based upon reality. There is a reason why people who are personally affected are not allowed to be in charge of an investigation or a mission. Because they are usually wrong.

Trauma is trauma…it’s not a conditioned response, but rather a reaction to the trauma of whatever nature was suffered.

You will remember your lazy words and accusations when the blood ends up in your backyard. Then you'll finally have your motive for action.

I guess you'll be disappointed if we don't use military action? I'm of the opinion that if we do use military action, then we will see blood in the backyard. We are not the worlds police.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I don't see that i'm being played at all. I believe that the US should leave Syria alone because my own conscious tells me that it's wrong to invade some-ones home, it's wrong to kill people and because the US keep doing this, allowing contractors free access to these countries natural resources, and leaving them in a far worse state than they were. No-one will tell me that Iraq is better off now for the invasion by the US and UK forces.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

He's in his final term so he has little to lose .. as for his life after the white house? it obviously won't matter what he's done during his term .. Look at Bush? people wanted him tried for war crimes.. he now is living it up on his ranch painting pictures and having a great time.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

TDawgRex

TarzanBeta

I served over three decades and only once was busted for refusing a lawful order. But over that time I have refused plenty of both Direct orders (these come from Officers) and Lawful orders (these come from NCOs) and I was vindicated and I have successfully recommended UCMJ for other Soldiers as well. Just serving does not make you a robot. Point and shoot. The point is that the Syrian Civil war does not have National Security implications for the U.S. It does for Europe, but not here.

I'm not condemning conscience. I'm condemning absolute rebellion. There is a place for conscience. But you're being played.

It’s good that you don’t see yourself as a pawn. But all to often, kind of like you say, the player doesn't realize that they’re a pawn in reality.

In this case, I would be quite the lonely pawn being played, because most everyone else is against me. Seems ridiculous for them to play only a very few. I must be -that- powerful, eh?

Trauma is trauma…it’s not a conditioned response, but rather a reaction to the trauma of whatever nature was suffered.

It's conditioned. I'm not saying that someone necessarily did it on purpose to you; but you are conditioned by your trauma - and it takes quite a bit of wisdom to work against that conditioning in your mind so as not to become jaded and therefore easily played.

I guess you'll be disappointed if we don't use military action? I'm of the opinion that if we do use military action, then we will see blood in the backyard. We are not the worlds police.

I won't have to be disappointed alone. Everyone will be.

Yes, we are indeed responsible for policing the world. America is the melting pot; the womb which carries the spirit of freedom, and disseminated through her progeny that same spirit; being impregnated with her progeny by all the other peoples of the other nations when they fled their respective lands for fear of the torment they were to receive / were receiving in their lands. And from America these people went back into their lands and spread the knowledge and wisdom of the American way. And so therefore, because of the Americanization of these societies, we absolutely do have a responsibility to keep them in check. Because when the spirit of freedom is used and manipulated for evil, then the evil becomes extreme. Or have you not witnessed this by the attempted internal takeover of the Americas by the brothers, and yet enemies, of our progeny? And it is not just attempted, but in process as we speak.

As well, you implied earlier that by saying that propaganda works both ways, that I am attempting to use propaganda.

You really attribute some strong powers to myself that I do not even claim to myself.

I am stronger than individuals, but I am not greater than any of you by any means. I earn my money (and decent money at that) by literally being on my hands and knees and scrubbing really crappy toilets. I am unheard, despised, and even rebuked for who I am.

As someone once said to me, "You have the intelligence, the charisma, and the power to do whatever you want."

And my response was, at the time, "what? And be just like all of these other meat heads? I refuse."

Do you know what you learn from scrubbing toilets as a job? You learn a whole heck of a lot of you're not thoughtless. You learn peoples' habits, who is actually clean and who is actually not, who pretends, who does not; you learn what real cleaning is and not fake cleaning; you learn what people see and what they don't see; you learn who is ignorant and who is observant; you learn how to make white instead of how to spread mess; you learn how to clean glass without effort (and most people fail at cleaning glass even if they spend their entire day working at it); if you clean properly, your arms become stronger and leaner than everyone, and they don't know why. They say, "What do you do, work out or something?" Because they have never cleaned, not even themselves, though they think they do.

And that's just scrubbing toilets, and that's only a fraction of the things you can learn.

There is a lot to cooking; ordering, stocking, prep, sanitizing, presentation, timing, techniques, speed, focus, determination, customer service, or serving the clients;

And these are all just surface lessons, but the lessons are deeper, the lessons are for within, and for the individual, and for the group, and for the world, and for the state of the world.

And so it doesn't matter if you pick up a rifle, or scrub toilets, or cook, or roof, or repair, or engineer, or whatever you do. You're learning a secret about the world.

And with that information, you have a duty to learn that knowledge and to apply it properly. For we are not here to be literal sheep; we are each here to provide actual and true value.

But very few learn THAT lesson. And so therefore, those that are humble will be great. And those that rest on their laurels will have their laurels ripped off their walls and their houses will be torched. And those that are without will not suffer without. But those that have stored up for themselves will lose that to the enemy. And those that are prepared in their hearts will survive. But those that are prepared in their stockrooms will become targets.

I am not just speaking of the physical world.

You have all prepared in your stockrooms. If you cannot pack up and move yourself and your entire family in less than a couple of hours, you are in trouble.

If you have attachments to any possessions, including your own minds and your own bodies, you have failed yourselves. For your spirit is what seeks freedom. But as long as you are in bondage to yourself and your fears, then you cannot be free, ever.

Therefore are you all easily led under the same banner of rebellion, at the exact moment when you should not be. And I mean the exact moment.

Although I have wisdom to understand that whatever is done, is done, and there was never any other way that it was going to happen...

But, until it has become past, and while it is still yet present, I fight for what is right, right now.

It is fitting that I scrub toilets. I wipe the ass of humanity. If you accept my services, your trash receptacles will be clean once again. But if the colon is clogged full of junk, then the face cannot cram more into the stomach without getting fatter and slower. But if the colon is cleaned, then the entire factory is able to function properly.

You are halting progress, you are halting the inevitable, and therefore bringing it upon yourselves.

Instead of sending it down the toilet, you hold it in and let it fester. And therefore your body will see the junk as an invader, and will attack it, and the body goes autoimmune.

But if the junk is sent down the toilet, then the body is able to utilize its immune response properly; to destroy foreign malicious entities; not its own.

And so this is how the cancer starts. The body begins to believe, because of a malfunction in the brain, a voice saying, "You are sick, you are sick!" The body says, "I must be sick!" And it sends its army in on itself to seek the invaders. When no apparent invaders are determined, then the army must die. Now when the army is dying, the body is saying, "There are rotting invaders inside of me!" And so therefore more army is sent to destroy that which does not exist. Eventually the army begins killing its own body parts for a need to destroy. And then body becomes weary, and suffers greatly, and attempts to treat the symptoms, instead of understanding the cause. So the brain says, "Let's send tons of radiation in to kill the monster of an army which we created, and destroy them, before they destroy us." But the army is immune to dying, so it means nothing. But the body is not immune to dying, so it dies. All that is left is a bunch of jaded cells that will die with its patron.

Here is our country. Seeking enemies from within, which some exist, but destroying the innocent on account of not being able to determine the invaders.

But we know from whence the invaders hail.

It is THEM that should be taken out- for they are the brain of the invaders within our body. And if we kill the central nervous system, then the rest of invader has no power.

But if we sit back and say, "we will not destroy our enemy. No, we are tired of death."

Then that which wearies you, you fear, and will become you.

Do not become cancer.

Then when I am scrubbing your toilets, I will know that I perform a service, and not that I am being paid to keep the dead sanitary.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

We're not talking about Iraq.

And as long as you keep applying that logic to this situation, you're not using your conscience, you're using fear. There is a huge difference. And that is what will interfere with your discernment.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

TDawgRex

TarzanBeta

I liked the story and it is a good analogy. But if you are all for getting involved in the Middle East all over again militarily, I suggest you go see the local recruiter and volunteer. It seems quite clear to me that you have bitten the official line, as well as the hook & sinker.

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You'll notice that most of the vets here at ATS are vehemently against attacking Syria.

Works both ways.

yep...

sounds like the old reverse psychology

often used on children

op lost me when he made the "rebels" and syrian gov out to be brothers.
stood out like a naked man in a convent.
I'll bet that's when he lost you too, and anybody else not munching the grass.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

You really don't understand how things actually work do you?

You still judge by the surface, knowing nothing deeper at all.

You're sitting in front of a screen, taking in pictures and audio clips that are pieced together in order to drive your judgment.

And you say Bush is certainly living away his life happily on his ranch, because that is what is given to you.

You take away their very humanity.

If you would have a hard time living with only one life on your conscience, and you make such accusations about another human being, then you truly have no idea about the mind of a leader.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

Something so simple confused you so much?

Again, if I'm "munching on the grass", I'm very lonely cattle; and therefore, there must be much potential observed within me to be able to convince me and the very other few that realize the importance of the situation. What level of potential I must possess!

Or maybe, as I have already told you, you all have the potential and you're growing fat and cancerous because of your fears.

I do not expect to change everyone's minds. But the purpose here is two-fold; so that the wisdom is able to be discerned in retrospect, and then it will be seen that I had a little understanding. And also, the other purpose is that the very few that actually use their faculties will be able to make the right choices for themselves, their communities, their families, their country, and the world; not necessarily for the better advancement of peace in an imperfect world, but for the sake of the spirits of the people who regard honesty and truth as things of value instead of laziness and fear.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

yes how true for Obama is seeking a way to not have a war, McCain and Company are! Kerry stated if Syria give up Chems. Russia has said we will take Syria Chemicals! Senate is going to wait,. McCain wants A UN resolution just like Iraq when no weapons are fund time to go in in force , that means ground forces folks. not just bombs or missiles, but troops our troops on the ground for a full out war!

The old is coming to end let it for it is in the sand, all will be anew. let it.
Let McCain and war dog's LLc ie Kerry, McCain, DF from CA, and all the other waving the war banner for Syria, have there final war it is time they are shown the door.
60% of the nation is saying no more war actions Obama seeking a way with out war , McCain seeking a way to war no matter what. some links to prove the point
McCain and co firstread.nbcnews.com...
peaceful solution worldnews.nbcnews.com...
Breaking news no statement as of yet -obama-agrees-discussion-russia-proposal-for-syria-chemical-weapons www.boston.com... BM/story.html

edit on 10-9-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

bekod, I do believe that Obama is genuinely trying to find a way to do this without harming many people. I believe he wants to hit a few select targets that would dissolve the threats. And I think you are right; those that want to go to full out war are those that are playing both sides of the fence.

Correct.

But because people have been played, and because it is inevitable at this point, regardless of what Obama or anyone else wants (because Obama is now practically alone, and few are supporting him. Therefore, the hateful warmongers -will- have their way, one way or another. Whether it be by initiation or retaliation). then war is on the horizon; for now. It is inevitable, eventually, and now exists one of those windows of opportunity for war.

Now let it be known that war only takes place between the good and the evil; for evil cannot war with evil for long without realizing they are vulnerable to their greater enemy, the good. Therefore, when full war wages, you must not be lukewarm, but you must be 100% supportive to the utmost of your conscience.

Good wisdom bekod.

And the fact is that 99.9999% are against war. But at least 1% understands its true importance, and 9% have a feeling something is missing and the other 20% are with America just because that's how it always was. But the 60% that are against war are not realizing that they are actually against taking proper action. And sometimes proper action might lead to war.

WE should not be such control freaks that we do not perform that which is right because we know we won't be able to control the response. But we can prepare properly for it.
edit on 9/10/2013 by TarzanBeta because: To finish thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think Obama is still seeking out a strike against Syria. And I'm pretty sure that he is pissed that the people are not with him in his views.

But I am also sure that he is being a pragmatist as well and looking for a way to save face. The other idiots just don't know when to quit though.

I'm hoping that they'll all be shown the door. Of course that really won't matter to them as then they would just move on to corporate boards, talk shows, etc and still be raking in the bucks.

I'm thinking that the OP has to much time to think.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

tell it to the marines

ROFL you sound just like my dad
and he was a sociopath
I can even see the same ericksonian command structures emerging in your speech pattern
the constant transposition of opposites:
peace/war etc., all delivered behind the facade of naivete and goodwill
[an innocent sent to poison the wells of philosophy]

sort of like those missionaries in africa "bringing the light to the heathens"
when they're not having them burned as witches. bringing "light" indeed

so move along nobody's buying here.

and demand a refund on the nlp course,
or whatever it is you think you're doing.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

sadly it is, but it is good news for us for now we know the wolfs among the timid ENOUGH OF the WARMONGERS !!!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Everyone has the same amount of time to think. 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, according to our current calendar. I'm just excellent at handling my tasks so that I'm not wasting brain power telling myself how to perform all of my tasks. Therefore I am able to discern the lessons from the tasks, and therefore discern how to apply that knowledge in all other situations. What is going around me affects me directly; what is going on around that which is around me affects what is around me, therefore affecting me. That which is around THAT is around that which is around me, which affects me. And so on. Every progressing level of influence beyond myself has that much more of an affect on me.

Therefore it is my duty to understand all things and to be able to perform all things. I am not an ant. I am a human being; the greatest physical entity in existence. I am capable of all things because of the spirit within me.

And therefore, all things are my responsibility.

There is no such thing as not thinking. That is completely absurd to me.

Now, with knowing that all things are my responsibility also comes certain remorse for not having the ability to help all things. But that is part of wisdom. That just because one is capable of understanding something does not mean that one individual has the sole power to handle all things. But that we all have this potential, but so very few care about this potential at all. So therefore, a few shine brightly. But if everyone shone brightly, then our eyes would adjust, and everyone would then shine the same level of light, and we could see each other again. But because only a few shine so brightly, therefore, those that do not shine brightly are dim to us, and us to them, we blind them, so they cannot see themselves, neither outside of themselves.

But all have the potential to shine brightly and to understand. But of course, this is the imperfect world, where the enemy still has some foothold. And therefore, it must be that some shine and some do not. But to those whom it is given to shine, there must be something that catalyzes the spark which ignites them.

This is one of those sparks.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It is not Obama it is Kerry and McCain that are worldnews.nbcnews.com... from the link

Obama agrees to UN discussion of Russia proposal on Syria chemical weapons
Obama is seeking the peaceful way out of the war with Syria!!! Kerry is seeking a way to go to war he is live now on NBC not even tell the comity of Obama's deal Kerry live www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 10-9-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join