It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USE THIS THREAD: for bug reports related to the new ATS.5/3 cut-over on 9/9/13

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

anonymous1legion
btw on the emoticons side of things couldnt we use one of these sets? they are all open source

ick

Most of those are intended for display-sizes larger than what's appropriate for in-line emoticons in a post.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I also noticed, that the links to my most recent posts on my profile page no longer take me to the page of the actual post but to the beginning of the thread instead.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

anonymous1legion
btw on the emoticons side of things couldnt we use one of these sets? they are all open source

ick

Most of those are intended for display-sizes larger than what's appropriate for in-line emoticons in a post.

couldnt someone who is more computer savvy re-size them, as they are open source so you can alter or use as you see fit, and ick?? lol they seem a little better than "chalk board"

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

ArchaicDesigns
I also noticed, that the links to my most recent posts on my profile page no longer take me to the page of the actual post but to the beginning of the thread instead.

Click these links to the right:

Since the profiles are now open to non-member guests, it's best that thread-titles click through to the opening post.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

anonymous1legion
couldnt someone who is more computer savvy re-size them,

My point was that the actual artwork -- eyes, mouth, expression, etc. -- were mostly too small/fine/subtle to be noticeable once made small enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

whoa profiles are open to non registered guests??? well im so glad i didnt fill in my profile

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I had to make this account the last run of it and now I have to use it again, I cannot log in to my account help please

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

anonymous1legion
whoa profiles are open to non registered guests??? well im so glad i didnt fill in my profile

Which is why the potentially personal info is not shown in the ATS.5/3 profiles.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The sign in is not working. My screen name is coming up as well as saved password. But when you click the log in it turns blue and goes dead. The device I was using is an HP tablet running Android app. So far every beta this has happened. Right now I'm on an iPod touch. And it works. But very tiny to use.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I had to make this account the last run of it and now I have to use it again, I cannot log in to my original account help please
edit on 9-9-2013 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

link   

SkepticOverlord

anonymous1legion
couldnt someone who is more computer savvy re-size them,

My point was that the actual artwork -- eyes, mouth, expression, etc. -- were mostly too small/fine/subtle to be noticeable once made small enough.

ah i see, what about these

www.webappers.com...

link   
Not sure if you already got it handled, but here's a screen cap of text overlap. Just captured 3 minutes ago. Firefox 23.0.1

edit on 9-9-2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

link   

That is AWESOME! Thank you Overlord!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

smurfy
I have, viewport: 959 x 550 | document: 1280 x 8951

959!

It should be better now, once you refresh.

The viewpoint is now viewport: 838 x 550 document: 1280 x 9327. So the opposite has happened and 'Logout' has now joined the second line!
The thread headings are very large, as is the text in the reply box could this be a part of the problem?
Howver the tool bar is okay on the reply page, but then there is no need to scroll down.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I apologize if this info has been posted....I looked through the instructions on the other thread to see if I could find it before asking.

However, where will we find "My Posts?"
Thanks, in advance.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

smurfy
The viewpoint is now viewport: 838 x 550 document: 1280 x 9327.

What browser/OS are you using? And on what kind of device?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Bigburgh
The sign in is not working. My screen name is coming up as well as saved password. But when you click the log in it turns blue and goes dead. The device I was using is an HP tablet running Android app. So far every beta this has happened. Right now I'm on an iPod touch. And it works. But very tiny to use.

Now I am able to follow alone on the tablet. As a lurker not signed in. And type with other iPod device. Lol so I require 2 devices to be part of a thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

InTheFlesh1980
Not sure if you already got it handled, but here's a screen cap of text overlap.

If you refresh your browser, it should be better now.

link   

html5test.com...
I went to the above site to see if my iphone can handle HTML5, and it scored 344 out of 500. And 9 bonus points - Safari iOS 5.1.1.
It should be able to do pics, but I cannot screenshot to show that (it says yes to poster image support)

link   

When user gives a star to the post, he can give another one after refreshing the page.

Nice design BTW

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join