It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO near ISS in Shuttle Atlantis photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

A UFO is spotted in a digital still image of the Space Station (ISS) recorded by the STS-110 crew members on board the Space Shuttle Atlantis

The object resembles like that of a traditional disc shaped UFO

edit on 9-9-2013 by Encore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Encore

edit on 9-9-2013 by Encore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Encore

Prepare to be slapped, lens artifact, chinese lantern, reflection from venus, venus itself.
Doesn't matter how feasible or legitimate the photo may well be, you are about to be b*tch slapped.
Looks real to me but I am no expert whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
But what about the huge round green ufo to the upper left? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.
But what about the round green ufo below the big one? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.
But what about the lighter round green ufo below that one? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.
But what about the streaky brown vertical ufo to the left of the ISS? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.
But what about the streaky brown vertical ufo to the lower right of the ISS? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.
But what about the three circular white ufos to the lower right of the ISS? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.
But what about the streaky brown UFO to the extreme left of the image, half off camera? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.

And in any case, the UFO in questions is not even a solid round object. There's more, hidden in the darkness below it...

But what about the big round UFO to the upper right of the "solid" UFO? But of course we ignore that because its an internal reflection, something off the window that the astronaut was shooting out of.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Bottle caps floating in space

edit on 9-9-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
If it is a real UFO (of course it is, it's Unidentified) it sort of resembles the STS footage of the round notched UFO's that appear to fly behind the tether.
Thanks for presenting this to us to peruse at our leisure.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Encore

The object resembles like that of a traditional disc shaped UFO

Who added the "disk shaped UFO" to the reflection..?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nice find, how did you come across this photo?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Encore

A UFO is spotted in a digital still image of the Space Station (ISS) recorded by the STS-110 crew members on board the Space Shuttle Atlantis

Forget about the unidentified part, what makes you conclude from that photo that the circled part of picture is an actual physical object and that its flying?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Beause it says so right on the thread title.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That is the reflection from a rivet between the port hole panes.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It's indeed a reflection of the top part of the ISS.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

We have a winner.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Why do you have to show that? Now those who want to believe it's not a reflection are devastated they might go away and away and away.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Awesome debunk man, that didnt even come in to my head.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by Encore

Prepare to be slapped, lens artifact, chinese lantern, reflection from venus, venus itself.
Doesn't matter how feasible or legitimate the photo may well be, you are about to be b*tch slapped.

You left out Swamp Gas ...LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

kudegras
reply to post by Encore

Even though I do think that it is indeed a reflection, this reply was absolutely hilarious lol

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
sort of looks like the object in this Two Videos of the Same Object in Canada, Vancouver

How could that be a reflection of the top part of the ISS when it looks like they are coming in from below?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

kudegras
reply to post by Encore

No sensible answers allowed!

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

kudegras
reply to post by Encore

But I suppose to you it's absolutely definitely 100% certified official no doubt about it Alien Spacecraft?

Couldn't possibly be a camera artifact or lens flare right? Coz camera artifacts and lens flares don't exist... only Aliens do.. right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join