It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God! Is There Anybody Else Out There?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
How to start this? First I would like you to please forgive my Spelling; Rant should allow this anyway, I hope! Is there any non Zombies left?

Where are you people hiding? I am lost and need to find you all, for real. So I realize I am trapped by this so called mind set. Gov, Aliens, this crap and that. What ever happened to good old loving people? Sell their soul just to see another person smile?

And to speak truth like it mattered? It's Okay, everything's gonna be Okay. WTF? Sorry, will tone it down.............................................................. It's hard. The truth is we are die-ing as a Human Race! I do hope not seems I've missed the rocket ticket or I am the last one left.

Well, might as well feed the cat's and what I can................................................give some nasty water here for the tree's.....................save a bee or 2, Hell saw a nail and picked it up so someone would not have a bad day. Fly is bothing me, can't kill it cause it has the same right to live as I do!

I must be in Hell! Money is nothing............power mean's nothing.........................crap! I've lost Feeling LOL. Could be worse though, no one left be me! Not like I need Elec or Gas, I can Walk; poor little club feet holding on, Thank You Higher Power's!

Strange though, Nothing! No end of the world, blue star.............???????????? or # going on. It is so QUIET out there best to invest in a BIC LIGHTER NOW! Oh, I could be the only one left so they would be left leing around anyway.

So is there anybody else out there? Do my best to hang around, not like I know what I'm doing YET; here on ATS.............................haven't figured out how to work this stuff. Really? Ever hear of a land line or stopping by someone's house?

I'm 46 only feel like so old I must be an OLD SOUL! Thank's 4 hearing me out............................HELLO?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
somehow, this makes a lot of sense to me right now.......

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Slow down OP. don't watch zombie movies. Most of us are in the same boat. No one to talk to, no one who understands. That's why we are here on ATS. Share and don't be afraid of the answers.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank's! I am not alone! How to you cope? Me, I cope by myself, play with the Zombies...................Feed them too!

Try to wake them only ............................................. Most seem to find Pill's! Like on TV!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

OP? Not me! Zombies are not like on TV. Another LIE! Smile face, happy joy joy.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Sorry there! Hit the wrong Key! I Feel Your Pain! So now there are 3, Feel Better?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Miss read you OP. Just another loner wondering why other's don't get it or why they are so lost in a fantasy world. Everyone one has to awake at there own pace.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
In through the nose. And out the mouth exhale...hahhhh. now. Now are you isolated in Romero's dream land or is you're voice not heard?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

I could be mad though. This is the World New Age so to speak......................... All that is left is Yourself! Good side is you learn to Love what is left!

Stripped, friends gone nuts? Love has no meaning? Love everything, do not mistake this. I just at a ?.............................. Have no more to give/ gave everything so Now What? There is no Book out there that explains this. There is only someone burned it long ago!

Hope is inside though, you have giving me that!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hope is what keeps me afloat. I'm not good at deep thoughts. But there is an ear for every voice.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

Actually, I stay away from U people! Not to be mean only U seem to hate the Truth! Only you actually said something so I must say Hello.

So now there is 3, any more people out there?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hope. Have thought of this word, played with it and all that is left is me doing something.
So I did!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I am not alone! I have myself! Awake I am, so might as well see who is awake out there and learn something!

That is all.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OK I'll back off. Rant away and I'll try to follow. Or perhaps some one here will give an answer you need. Or perhaps not answer. Sometimes the best listeners don't make a peep.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Didn't understand much of that but somehow it made sense at the same time. The world is crazy or appears to be anyway.

Since its a rant - called an office the other day using number on letterhead. Woman asked, who are you calling? Answered in a way to assure me I had the right office. Then she asked, "where is is if at? I read her the address on the letterhead. She then asked, are you sure that's where we're at? I paused. She asked again, "are you sure that's where we're at? Answered: "I don't know where your at, your the one who is there, I'm reading you the address next the the number you just answered".

It got way worse and I got off of that call truly believing I was in an alternate dimension. It's happening more and more - "earth to mars; please turn to channel 1".

Your not alone - it seems people are losing it. Stuff like this phone call are happening more and more. I have to wonder if we have been infiltrated by aliens. I'm almost not kidding.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'd back off but you are not alone on that one. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

No. People are in hiding, from the world. I just wanted to know if somehow what I do matter's anymore. You can open a door, say Hello, ask How's your day going without some sick remark anymore.

Maybe it was in my past life where people had respect, compassion, help another without caring what they got in return. I wish I was in a dream land! Why pretend on something that is not real?

Could be fake, pretend it does not exist...................................................Then I would have to lie to myself. I just can not do it anymore. I will not jump! Would not give them the Happy Joy Joy Pretend it does not Exist Idea!

Would you?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thank"s! Thought you was one of them. Forgive my Snap!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754

Thank"s! Thought you was one of them. Forgive my Snap!

Well I could be them. I hope not. But that's you're point of view and yours only.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
How to start this? First I would like you to please forgive my Spelling; Rant should allow this anyway, I hope! Is there any non Zombies left?

Where are you people hiding? I am lost and need to find you all, for real. So I realize I am trapped by this so called mind set. Gov, Aliens, this crap and that. What ever happened to good old loving people? Sell their soul just to see another person smile?

And to speak truth like it mattered? It's Okay, everything's gonna be Okay. WTF? Sorry, will tone it down.............................................................. It's hard. The truth is we are die-ing as a Human Race! I do hope not seems I've missed the rocket ticket or I am the last one left.

Well, might as well feed the cat's and what I can................................................give some nasty water here for the tree's.....................save a bee or 2, Hell saw a nail and picked it up so someone would not have a bad day. Fly is bothing me, can't kill it cause it has the same right to live as I do!

I must be in Hell! Money is nothing............power mean's nothing.........................crap! I've lost Feeling LOL. Could be worse though, no one left be me! Not like I need Elec or Gas, I can Walk; poor little club feet holding on, Thank You Higher Power's!

Strange though, Nothing! No end of the world, blue star.............???????????? or # going on. It is so QUIET out there best to invest in a BIC LIGHTER NOW! Oh, I could be the only one left so they would be left leing around anyway.

So is there anybody else out there? Do my best to hang around, not like I know what I'm doing YET; here on ATS.............................haven't figured out how to work this stuff. Really? Ever hear of a land line or stopping by someone's house?

I'm 46 only feel like so old I must be an OLD SOUL! Thank's 4 hearing me out............................HELLO?

I'm 61 and working backwards now, I'd like to begin going backwards and
un-learning more stuff all the time.. can't do it fast enough without being
hell'ed responsible for my own suicide.
Gee, after life? We go now. Until then I suggest you don't light the Bic until you
know of a friendly mind to you own, and rant away.

Our devolution is complete as a species, incidentally, when the sanest of us are
characterized, villified, and then finally criminalized. Welcome to the madhouse.
That's why any flavor of totalitarianism has to be at least a little nuts. you're ok,
trust me. "It's just a ride." Bill Hicks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join