It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who did you enjoy more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nick Pope or Tom Carey?
Why?
While I didn't contribute to either thread I read throufh both. Questions and answers.

For me it would be Tom Carey.
Nick Pope couldn't answer several questions because of his security clearance. While it did give his thread a cloack and dagger feel, it kind of made it boring for me. Besides that, the buy my book to find out kind of pissed me off. Every has to make a livinf,but hey.

Tom Carey on the other hand answered most questions he was asked in an easy to follow order. While he mentions a book of his he still gives you some insight. He wasn't shy or easily intimitated by our members. A couple of disagreements with some members and his sarcasims upped rhe entertainment factor of the thread for me.

I enjoyed both AMAs and thank both for contributing. Can't wait for more.

So Tom Carey for me. How about you ATS?
edit on 4-9-2013 by Isittruee because: yea spelling..so shoot me

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I would have to say Tom. Only because I love the Roswell case. It's what got me into UFOs and the like.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They're both former, ahem, intel operatives. Neither one seems to have a real clue. Make of it what you will.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

For me, reading it, it was easy to tell who had been a government agent, and who hadn't. The responses, and the honesty in them, is stark when compared between the two.

I enjoyed the topic of Pope's more. But for who gave the better show, it was Carey. I don't participate in the major feeding frenzies. like when that singer dude (Robbie somethingorother...."Mikeonabike"). The questions that were answered were ridiculous, but then again he is a minor pop star. What does he really know about the content?
edit on 4-9-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
They're both former, ahem, intel operatives. Neither one seems to have a real clue. Make of it what you will.

I have to wonder about that as well. Even if they were in intel if they really knew anything substantial they're not going to tell you the truth. I know a few retired folks who do not discuss their former positions outside of the family, let alone any secret details. No disrespect to either of the guests intended but I often wonder if public figures such as they are a PR smoke screen intended to give the interested public just enough tittilating information to draw their focus away from more important questions. JMHO, take it for what it's worth.

new topics

top topics

join