It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northrop Grumman Aircraft Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just this past weekend my family and I ventured south of the boarder to get some back to school shopping in during the long weekend. After a long day at the outlets in Waterloo New York we checked into our hotel and got ready for bed Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull just happened to be playing (TNN?),my parents had long fallen asleep when a commercial came and it immediately caught my attention.

At the very end of the video it clearly shows a shadow of a triangular flying craft while talking about the future, although it does not show the plane I'm almost certain it's the Aurora project. I would however like to hear the communities thoughts on the matter specifically if it would explain triangular ufo's.

best,
Captain Canuck
edit on 3-9-2013 by CaptainCanuck because: forgot content.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCanuck

I saw that too, and actually the shadow was pretty close to the shape of the Black Triangle Craft I saw up close for upwards of 30 minutes..

I was surprised they would put something like that in a commercial, not that they confirmed anything. It's just a generic shadow, a hint of future potential projects, but to me it was more..

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Cool commercial. If it is in fact what you all think, I can't wait to see it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I didnt see the video.

The photo frame resembles X-47B UCAS-D (Unmanned Combat Air System Demonstrator).

If true, that bird is being tested by th US Navy. It recently perfomed touch and go´s on a carrier´s flight deck.
And, IIRC, it even made a take off from the carrier´s catapult (if not, that´s the next step).

It assuredly made trials on the carrier´s deck to evaluate compatibilty and handling issues.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

To me also, they think these commercials through very carefully - the "Aroura" craft has long been rumored, a pulse jet craft, as its pretty much commen knowledge a similar craft exists they might as well generate some buzz for the company before they go public.

And I bet its a subtle muscle flex towards the bear and the dragon because of upcoming tensions.

We want the anti-grav technology released already screw this distraction.

But still exciting.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dustytoad

The general understanding by those that accept the reality of the triangles is that their creation was a multi-company effort: Northrop, Boeing and Lockheed. And that makes perfect sense since the radical, UFO-like physics of the triangles make existing AIRcraft totally obsolete.

The our triangles are why we can pull the tail of the Chinese and the Russians with little fear of who has the superior equipment. (That does not necessarily means you win the war, however, but it can make you foolhardy [such McCain]).

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
The our triangles are why we can pull the tail of the Chinese and the Russians with little fear of who has the superior equipment. (That does not necessarily means you win the war, however, but it can make you foolhardy [such McCain]).

Paid for by the [I voted twice for change and all I have is a smaller pay stub & a burn mark for it] committee to shaft the US foreign and domestically.

I'm sure the Russians and the Chinese have their own tricks up their sleeves as well. It's just a commercial after all.

Or is it

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCanuck

That shadow at the end is an elongated X-47, Earth's newest space plane.

Uses novel technology, very interesting machine.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't say Aurora.

I would say maybe invisibility technology maybe?

Ads like this generally always end with some type "Concept" tech. Look at most car commercials advertising their technology.

Either way this as is so cool!

But I am going with invisibility tech! Due to the fact that the clouds part as though the plane should be where we are looking.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

edit on 9/4/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The advantages of the flying wing shape are the inherit instability which makes it extremely maneuverable - the equivalent in nature would be swallows that dart around eating flying insects. Imagine the reaction speeds that must be need to fly after something like a bluebottle fly and catch it while flying. 50 years ago, we had the designs but couldn't make them fly because fly-by-computer systems didn't exist. It's only when computers got faster that these became possible.

Another advantage was being able to reflect radar scans in a direction other than back towards the transmitter.

But once it became possible make the skin surfaces radar absorbing the need for flat angled surfaces went away, and they could go back to regular aerodynamic shapes like the F-35

Incidentally, I saw a job ad the other day for mathematicians with knowledge of computational fluid dynamics and magnetohydrodynamics (motion of magnetic fields in liquids and gases) to work on military projects in the South of England. Makes we wonder how far they really are ahead.
edit on 8-9-2013 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join