It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey is behind the Syrian attack. Bilderberg Steering Committee tied to it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here is a article saying Turkey is being dragged into this war.

www.thenational.ae...

But let us look at the very end of that article.

Sinan Ulgen, chairman of the Center for Economics and Foreign Policy Studies, a think tank in Istanbul, said the development was not unexpected. "Erdogan made his choice long ago, placing Turkey in the vanguard of countries calling for regime change in Syria," Mr Ulgen said yesterday. "That choice comes with a number of risks."

You see who is quoted there? "Sinan Ulgen, chairman of the Center for Economics and Foreign Policy Studies"

Now lets take a look at that. Here is the advisory Board.

www.edam.org.tr...

I know there are a lot of names that have links to Brookings Institute and other type places. But this one should be pointed out for you.

Loukas Tsoukalis
Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP) President

Now off to the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

GRC Tsoukalis, Loukas President, ELIAMEP

So I guess it has been decided. Syria will be attacked. The Bilderbergs said so.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow
No responses yet? I take a stab at it...

I think the word "steering" says a lot. Sort of like "nudge theory". Having numerous, important, and influential kool aid drinkers concertedly pushing a behind-the-scenes agenda helps that agenda happen on stage more often than not.

With regards to Syria, someone wants it to happen badly; like yesterday. Watching CNN today was like watching a desperate crazy person. It was uncomfortable to be in the same room. The "steering" and "nudging" is definitely in high gear. I wonder how many puppets are going to fall on the sword for this push.

However, the unwashed untermensch in the general populace seem a little hesitant on this one. I guess the steerers and nudgers will not take too kindly to urine in their Wheaties. Extra austerity for those ungrateful whelps!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I would be surprised if i wasn't already tapped out of surprise juice.

I think its been pretty clear for a while. What I want to know, is in the face of everyone directing Obama to launch, it being preconceived, yet he flinches. Why? I think everyone in the world is scratching their collective heads right now. Maybe it was pushing and bending the constitution in an irreparable manor that left him at odds with his conscious?
IMPOSSIBLE!

But something happened that made Obama blink. Maybe he starred into the abyss and decided to turn back. Maybe he wants to grab a few people so he doesn't jump alone? Either way he just gave canon fodder and journalistic angles to feed hecklers and vultures for the next 40 years over this. No doubt 20 books minimum on "The Decision, Behind the Decision, Behind the Decision to NOT Attack Syria" the unofficial autobiography and the downfall of the .......well, you get the jist.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The hesitation is because it is being done through the GCTF GLOBAL COUNTER TERRORISM FORUM. Which is led by Turkey and the US. This is the same group behind Egypt. Just imagine Egypt was placed in charge of " Criminal Justice and the Rule of Law (Egypt and United States)" While they did not even have a government. And there was a debate on that issue back when it was going on. I even made a thread on it.

THE GLOBAL COUNTER TERRORISM FORUM(as created by Hillary Clinton)
www.thegctf.org...

What crazy BS is the new GCTF "Global Counter Terrorism Forum"?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of the debate that went on. The SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL gives a long drawn out statement about GCTF as it was first being announced it was being created.

The first question.

QUESTION: What is the Center of Excellence? Is that like a hall of fame or something?
MODERATOR: Guys, why don’t we let him finish, and then we’ll go to questions. Go ahead, please.

The next question at the end of the spill.

So that’s – those are the outlines, and if you have questions, I’m happy to answer them.
QUESTION: You have – the Egyptians are a co-chairing rule of law working group?

Complete shock that a country with no government because they just over threw it wrote the bylaws the world was supposed to follow.

Cairo Declaration on Counterterrorism and the Rule of Law: Effective
Counterterrorism Practice in the Criminal Justice Sector
September 22, 2011
www.thegctf.org...

Egypt stopped the elections of a new president and went back into chaos at that time.

And a answer to Egypt running the "Criminal Justice and the Rule of Law".

SENIOR STATE DEPARTMENT OFFICIAL: Well, let me – actually, let me just elaborate on that for one second. One of the goals of the GCTF has been to go beyond the historic debates that have come – bedeviled counterterrorism for a long time to get away from the question of who is a terrorist, for example, and to really let the experts in these various areas come together and work in a very pragmatic way to really get things done. As the Secretary said at the launch, we don’t need another talk shop.We need to be action -oriented. And we very much have tried to realize her vision in that regard.
And so the interesting thing is that the Rule of Law Working Group – the folks who are doing it for our side, it’s the Department of Justice. It’s not the State Department doing this. So it’s the real practitioners rolling up their sleeves and working on very, very practical issues and thinking about what kind of programs they can institute so that others will benefit from the insights that the group brings to bear.

And just remember that Hosni Mubark was running a torture camp for George Bush. So the two countries that had there Justice Department say torture was OK are working together to write the rules for the GCTF.
And it gets better. Colombia wanted to make rules on Electronic Surveillance Evidence. Colombia disbanded there whole intelligence agency because it was to corrupt to fix.

Criminal Justice and the Rule of Law
www.thegctf.org...

Colombia Disbands Intelligence Agency Following Scandals
latindispatch.com...

And just think Turkey is over all of this with the US. Turkey arrested countless Generals in Turkey not long ago with a spy ring and prostitutes.

Turkey: 11 generals arrested
www.upi.com...

There were more than that. That was just the first round of arrest.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Had something else pop up in my memory about Turkey. I was thinking about all the weapons and mercenaries they been smuggling into Syria. And I remembered that Explo Systems Inc fiasco that happened in MINDEN, LA. You know where they had millions pounds of explosives illegally stored at a reserve base. Well they were receiving those explosives from Turkey.

blog.gulflive.com...

They had to evacuate a whole town until it was moved by the USDOD and/or stored at the base properly.

Here is a shipping manifest for explosives from Turkey to California For Explo Systems Inc. The place in Turkey is the Turkish Military base.

www.importgenius.com...

The illegally stored explosives.

new topics

top topics

join