It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Several days ago, I've came across an article about actor Randy Quaid claiming a conspiracy by Hollywood to kill actors and actresses.

The Randy Quaid story got even stranger on Thursday, with the actor telling reporters outside the Vancouver immigration office that there’s a conspiracy to kill him and other Hollywood stars to gain control of their millions.

Quaid and his wife Evi, who’s a Canadian citizen by way of her father, were arrested last week on California warrants for vandalism and released from custody Wednesday.

On Thursday, the actor claimed that for the last 20 years he and Evi have been the victims of criminal activities by people trying to embezzle him, kill his career and even murder him to gain control of his royalties.

He became emotional as he told reporters that in the last five years eight actors he's known have been murdered, including Heath Ledger, Chris Penn and David Carradine.

“I believe these actors were whacked and I believe many others, such as Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson are being played to get at their money,” Quaid said.

So, what do you think of it?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think he has possibly been doing way too much coc aine

Laughable, the ego on this guy to think he is even "wackable".
He himself only has a net worth of 1 million dollars. He is obviously delusional.
www.celebritynetworth.com...

Randy Quaid is an American character actor with an estimated net worth of -$1 million dollars. Quaid is the brother of well-known movie actor Dennis Quaid.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bryansee
So, what do you think of it?

Drugs are baddddd!

So that article is 2 years old, is he dead yet?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sadly I think he has lost touch with reality.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm no celebrity, but I've been through enough experiences that are proof positive there are people who will do just about anything to gain control of someone elses assets and resources.

I don't think it's just the rich and famous that are being targeted.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join