It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrew language is the DNA of Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I really enjoyed watching this video which shows some amazing facts about the way the Hebrew language works and how it is revealed in the bible.

It's not just bible code, but an actual understanding of the etymology of Hebrew and very interesting facts this Rabbi shows in his lesson on Hebrew.

This one is a little shorter, but he might be a little easier to comprehend for those not familiar with Hebrew

Interesting site about this topic

Important Note: I suggest that Hebrew and Torah are fractal as depicted in this lecture because of the way each word or letter is related to every other word, and by so many modes. This fractal is in a sense, only metaphoric, or philosophic, and is not exactly real in the physical dimension. But please see the work of Dan Winter and/or Stan Tenen to examine more physical representations of the ways that Hebrew and Torah manifest as real fractals to/in/of the Universe. (As just one example, in order to prevent alterations, the Torah is a giant 3 dimensional spiral with locks and keys built in along each edge or rotation.) It is sufficient to say here, that the letter shapes, the graphical representation of their pronunciation and the layout of the Torah are highly advanced fractals to/of Creation, again, on many levels.
source

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thank you for the videos. I am interested to see what they have to say.

Maybe I will have time to watch them tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I loved the first one, but I have studied Hebrew for many years, and it might go a little too fast for some. This video is a first in a long line, but it's only going over 2 letters and how they can open up the bible and the amazing things in it and what Hebrew really means

You can watch the rest HERE

I do hope you enjoy them.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Along the same topic:

Thread

edit on 1-9-2013 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Isn't a little egotistical for one to claim that their language is the DNA of creation? I mean, the rest of the world was doing fine, for a long time, before the Hebrew language was created.

I think that people living in the Zhou Dynasty in China would be shocked that some hunters and gathers from the desert started claiming that they were the center of the universe.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I don't understand. Hebrew wasn't even the first language. It evolved from a prehistoric African tongue, as with all modern languages. Or so I've been led to believe.

Found the article: Every Language evolved from...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

The post is one I will need some time to devour. Thanks!!

I may read the link tonight however I think I've read it before.

Also, I need to refresh myself on the Primer Fields 2 as it's been a while since I watched last.

As for the thread linked.. ehhh... I dropped that one as it got me in trouble. lol Glad it was closed.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This makes no sense.. Hebrew is not the worlds first language. This is just some Jewish supremacist pseudo-history.
edit on 1-9-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by curme

You mean that people existed outside of those contained in the Judeo-Christian religions?

The bible makes no mention of Asia, North/South America, or Africa so obviously god hadn't created them yet. Obviously scientists have been tricked by the devil into believing in all these fake cultures that FAR outlived and GREATLY predated the Hebrews.

Didnt you know that history and archeology are liberal conspiracies?

/sarcasm

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Theres already a post on this, or something very similar the other day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Isn't a little egotistical for one to claim that their language is the DNA of creation? I mean, the rest of the world was doing fine, for a long time, before the Hebrew language was created.

I think that people living in the Zhou Dynasty in China would be shocked that some hunters and gathers from the desert started claiming that they were the center of the universe.

Did you watch the video?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Im 47 minutes into the first video and I find it to be an amazing revelation.

Thank you again for giving us this gift.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Some of you do not understand. What makes the Hebrew alphabet special is that it embodies the mathematical pattern behind existence (and - yes - this has been discovered with certainty). It is what makes this alphabet SACRED, It's NOT that it is the original language of the Old Testament or that God spoke Hebrew to His prophets. All that is beside the point and dogmatic. It is the mathematical structure underlying the Hebrew letters that counts and can be subject to rational analysis. Note, however, that it is NOT the Hebew language but the Hebrew alphabet that is the DNA of Creation. However, this alphabet is itself not fundamental but a reflection of a deeper pattern that is based upon numbers - a pattern that has, for example, now been re-discovered in string theory. The 22 Hebrew letters (we don't include the five Hebrew finals because they are a purely human creation added for convenience) bear a correspondence to the 22 Paths of the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim). These in turn correspond to the 22 compactified dimensions of space predicted by quantum mechanics for spinless 1-dimensional objects that physicists call "strings". This is NOT a coincidence but just one amongst hundreds of powerful correspondences between the gematria numbers of Jewish mysticism - Kabbalah - and science established by the research of theoretical physicist Stephen Phillips.
To study his pioneering research in detail, visit:
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
12 particles of matter and four forces of nature

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Perhaps this is not so surprising really, simply because over the last 2000 years the Catholic church has persecuted anyone who didn't conform to its ideas. For the newly developing sciences and ideas that did not conform to the Church's teachings, a language had to be used that didn't arouse the suspicion of the Priesthood due to their persecutions which could end up in painful deaths. Priests knew Latin and Greek (but few if any knew Hebrew) so many people who didn't want the Church burning them for their ideas disguised their sciences such as maths, healing, science etc, by using the Hebrew language, It worked well as the Church thought that Hebrew was a language of their God so never questioned its use. I doubt its the full story, but I expect it a very good part of it.

join