It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Entrainment And Subliminals Plot Exposed - Whistleblower Threw Away her TV!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Catherin Austin Fitts Former managing director and member of the board of directors of Wall Street investment firm Dillon, Read & Co, as well as former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner in the Dept. of H.U.D. overheard a conversation not meant for her ears. This conversation took place while she was working on Wall Street. The executives discussed how subliminals and entrainment technology was about to be deployed through the television waves and other media devices. And according to Catherine they are being utilized for financial manipulation and to quell opposition amongst other things.

My question is that this conversation was overheard in 1984 so why are we hearing this from Fitts just now? Plus after polling her audience from a 1 year speaking tour, she came through the uncanny conclusion that only 10% of her audiences watched TV! Thus were the only ones open to enlightenment! As per Fitts, we are definitely compromised and awareness does decrease the risk of manipulation.

Example: You have been approached by a private investment company. Whenever you speak with its representative by phone, you feel particularly good. There is something about them and their pitch that resonates. Years later it comes out that the fund was a Ponzi scheme and you and thousands of investors have lost billions of dollars. How could so many people have been fooled? It turns out that you may have been seduced by entrainment technology operating through the phones.

Now this above example brings to mind that huge Madoff ponzi scheme that entangled everyone including big stars that lost nearly everything.

Example: You are attracted to a group of internet websites and radio shows that are promoting precious metals. You find them particularly juicy. You bought silver when it was at $10. Now it is rising to $50 and they are predicting it will go to $100 or more. In a world gone mad, it feels like something is working. It feels good. You find yourself literally addicted to their shows — you are hungry to be “in the club.” But is there are risk that they are just part of a pump and dump game that ran silver up to $50 before it suddenly dropped to $36 and that entrainment and subliminal programming are involved?

Example: You invest in a tech stock because the young analyst at your brokerage firm gives it a very strong recommendation. You think the analyst is smart and hard working. He understands lots about technology that you do not. What he does not understand is that they were impressed by the company management as a result of entrainment technology and subliminal programming used during the analyst presentation they attended when the company was doing a road show in connection with its next IPO.

Entrainment, Subliminal Programming and Financial Manipulation

In an exclusive snippet from a Truthstream Media.com interview, Fitts, who now publishes Solari.com and gives personal investment advice, said she was so frightened by hearing a conversation she was never authorized to hear, that she threw out her TV for good.

But Catherine Austin Fitts further warns that the television is not the only media devices that uses these techniques – and by now, surely more advanced techniques – to persuade consumers, quell opposition and encourage the status quo.

Wall Street Whistleblower: Subliminals Added to TV

edit on 31-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I thought it had been scientifically proven that subliminal messages don't work.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

abe froman
I thought it had been scientifically proven that subliminal messages don't work.

They obviously work. You take in a lot more than you notice. These things like my name change how you feel about my post.

If you meditate a lot you will notice all electronics give off magnetic fields especially CRT monitors and Speakers, but also things like flourescent bulbs. Turn on one of those bulbs around a CRT monitor and watch the screen go all rainbow from the extra field..

This electromagnetic field can override yours to the extent you lose some of the higher vibrations.

Sometimes I feel like their must be some other power trying to shut us off from ourselves. I look at people and I see it's working.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman

By whom, may I ask?

Key To Subliminal Messaging Is To Keep It Negative, Study Shows

Sep. 30, 2009 — Subliminal messaging is most effective when the message being conveyed is negative, according to new research funded by the Wellcome Trust.

Today, the journal Emotion publishes a study by a UCL team led by Professor Nilli Lavie, which provides evidence that people are able to process emotional information from subliminal images and demonstrates conclusively that even under such conditions, information of negative value is better detected than information of positive value.

‘Kill your speed’ road sign, an example of 'negative' messaging.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The concept of subliminal advertising first made a splash in 1957 when a marketer named James Vicary said he had subjected moviegoers to split-second messages urging them to drink Coca-Cola and eat popcorn. He claimed even though no one actually noticed the images, the messages reached the subconscious of the viewers and triggered an increase of popcorn and Coke sales by 57 percent.

The news sparked public outrage, fear and even talk of a ban by Congress and the Federal Communications Commission. The example is often mentioned in psychology textbooks, says Anthony Pratkanis, a psychologist at the University of California at Santa Cruz.

But what is often not mentioned, he says, is that Vicary’s study was a hoax. When psychologists later tried to duplicate the study and failed, the marketing entrepreneur admitted he’d made it all up.

“Fascination with subliminal advertising really amazes me,” says Pratkanis. “Even though they’ve been proven ineffective, people seem to think they work.”

From abc news article, Subliminal Signals: All In The Mind

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

One hoaxed study and you never got passed it.

What other studies have you looked at, and who funded them.

Someone lied to me once. So no one tells the truth it's been proven.

Do you like certain colors over others? Color affects mood. This is subconscious. A good example is the red commercials/Box of pizza hut.. Check em out.

edit on 8/31/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Looks like you forgot to read page 2. This article goes back and forth between yeah and neigh incidents. Plus one writers opinion doesn't make or break an issue. To quote your very article:

At least one new analysis, however, does begin to support the idea that subliminal messages can affect people’s thinking — at least briefly.

“My own experiment shows it’s not out of the question to believe that people pick up association with quick flashes of words — like rats — and it may have some effect on their thoughts at least in the next fraction of a second,” he says.

Home> Technology Subliminal Signals: All in the Mind

Anyways I will revisit this after taking my cats outside and bring in some overwhelming study data.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

No need I'm already convinced.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by elouina

No need I'm already convinced.

Obviously you must watch a lot of TV.
It appears that your mind is made up and closed, so it would be a waste of my time showing you data that proves otherwise. But I can still provide it if anyone else is interested. Well I am off to the great outdoors with my senior el gato.

And you know what else? No matter if it works or not, Wall Street executives were off plotting to control the minds of Americans like Lex Luther. Nasty stuff if you ask me.

So what was the PM from you about?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

No actually I'm a big fan and have done a lot of research into things like backmasking and reverse speech,If you could see my youtube search history probably 40% is subliminal messages.

There may even be a subliminal message imbeded in my posting. Anyone with questions about it feel free to message me.
edit on 31-8-2013 by abe froman because: thgis nialp ni edih

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by elouina

The concept of subliminal advertising first made a splash in 1957 when a marketer named James Vicary said he had subjected moviegoers to split-second messages urging them to drink Coca-Cola and eat popcorn. He claimed even though no one actually noticed the images, the messages reached the subconscious of the viewers and triggered an increase of popcorn and Coke sales by 57 percent.

The news sparked public outrage, fear and even talk of a ban by Congress and the Federal Communications Commission. The example is often mentioned in psychology textbooks, says Anthony Pratkanis, a psychologist at the University of California at Santa Cruz.

But what is often not mentioned, he says, is that Vicary’s study was a hoax. When psychologists later tried to duplicate the study and failed, the marketing entrepreneur admitted he’d made it all up.

“Fascination with subliminal advertising really amazes me,” says Pratkanis. “Even though they’ve been proven ineffective, people seem to think they work.”

From abc news article, Subliminal Signals: All In The Mind

It is strange.....what you have above quoted is a lie. Although each individual piece of information is correct and true.

Yes, the methodology that was used was simplistically morose and had no effect.

But subiliminal messages absolutely can be created/delivered. Entrainment is a great example, where sound or RF (or microwave) frequency is used to manipulate brain frequency, thus creating a desired mood or brain pattern.

But other such methods....that is what advertising is. Speaking to the mind just beneath the surface. It isn't some silly prank like putting in a single frame of "eat popcorn" in a movie. It is crafting an image that speaks to the unconscious and/or subconscious mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just realized that I accidentally edited out the video that goes with my original post. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
My question is that this conversation was overheard in 1984 so why are we hearing this from Fitts just now?

Con-men and snake oil salemen existed long before modern media.

Fitts just now figured out that there is an audiance and money to be made.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
[SNIP]

You read my post wrong, or did you not see my face. -->

Next up, questions have question marks do they not?
So ease up a bit.

Now you bring up an issue. You misinterpreted my mood and intention because you had no extra subconscious cues. I tried to provide at least a base attitude, but you didn't notice.

Here

Unconscious (or intuitive) communication is the subtle, unintentional, unconscious cues that provide information to another individual. It can be verbal (speech patterns, physical activity while speaking, or the tone of voice of an individual[1][2]) or it can be nonverbal (facial expressions and body language[2]) Some psychologists instead use the term honest signals because such cues are involuntary behaviors that often convey emotion whereas body language can be controlled.[3] Many decisions are based on unconscious communication, which is interpreted and created in the right hemisphere of the brain.[4] The right hemisphere is dominant in perceiving and expressing body language, facial expressions, verbal cues, and other indications that have to do with emotion but it does not exclusively deal with the unconscious.[4]

ALL things affect you. Most things affect you subconsciously. These can be called subliminal messages.

Here
sub·lim·i·nal
səˈblimənl/Submit
adjectivePSYCHOLOGY
(of a stimulus or mental process) below the threshold of sensation or consciousness; perceived by or affecting someone's mind without their being aware of it.
synonyms: subconscious, unconscious;

Think about it and get back to me. Remember I'm always smiling.

edit on 9/1/2013 by dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed OT rudeness

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

influencing thought for "a fraction of a second" really kind of takes the bite out of the effectiveness of subliminals does it not?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
More people need to wake up to this.
Have you walked into a empty room but the tv is on? Do you stand there staring at it for a few seconds? It's weird. I watch maybe 3 hours a week (Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Under the dome
)
and thats all I can take!

Forget weather they use subliminal messages the "regular" messages work fine. 2 AM watching crap tv McD. ad comes on, guess whos instantly hungry! I hate that!

Anywho thanks O.P.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join