It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Royals are such a satanic elite bloodline then why......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Okay, this is aimed at the conspiracy theorists who believe they are evil, anti-christ and so forth. Have secret covens etc..

If the royals supposedly have this special bloodline, then how come they marry folk like Kate middleton and housekeepers from time to time? Prince Williams dna result was said to take his mothers line back to an Indian commoner.

I really don't get this at all. I mean surely people of secret societies have to marry " in" to keep everything as it is!
And I doubt that those commoners would " understand" their desire to control the world etc.

I am really very confused on this one!

I understand the elite and illuminate do not always marry other billionaires. But I don't get quite why they would " risk" the gene pool going downhill dramatically by marrying those who probably cant string a sentence togeather due to lack of breeding and overall intelligence.

edit on 31-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here is an article on that for you:

dondevamos.canalblog.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Love is a crazy thing friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProspectPhilosopher

No I am speaking from IF they are this satanic ring/coven elite then, why would they marry out? Surely they would want to keep the satanic lines as pure evil/greed as possible. If that makes sense...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Okay, this is aimed at the conspiracy theorists who believe they are evil, anti-christ and so forth. Have secret covens etc..
Just to be clear about it: I am not a believer of the theories regarding secret elite satanic cults etc.... However, I will take on the role of 'Devils' Advocate', just because this would be the type of answer that I might expect from someone who does believe in all that.

Surely, you don't actually believe that the baby Kate was carrying was her own, do you? She was just an incubator. It was all genetically processed in a secret underground lab, long before she became involved with the project. She may have carried the baby, but it doesn't have any of her genes or DNA.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hiliarious. Well I might add, to that I do understand that normally a " child" will inherit 50/50 from both parents.
However, it happens sometimes that one can dominate more.

I don't know if anyone knows this, hence why someone can take the personality of one parent more, or the looks and so forth. Even the ideology/religion and ideas.

What I am saying is - yes money talks and very loudly and we all know it will be passed down to the next children of the royal household.
But who they are mixing with pretty much " shapes" the future monarchy.

So I am just wondering how this special bloodline works exactly... I mean if Kate middletons son marries a commoner basically we might have a " working class" future king who will not have those weird " greedy satanic desires to rule the world". An oxymoron. But genetically he would be

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
William and Kate are from the same bloodlines.14th cousins once removed. www.dailymail.co.uk... & www.channel4.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

Doesn't explain the indian housekeeper does it?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Maybe this Indian housekeeper was from Indian royal blood?

What you perceive as a commoner is sometimes "hidden" royal blood.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yes, I understand that. But it makes no sense still for them to " pluck" some clueless person to carry on the bloodline and their satanic religion.

It blows the theory that they have a special dna out of the window. In all seriousness if Prince George has kids with a commoner then the bloodline in the " royal" sense is non existent. .

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Also if Harry is not Charles son would this too effect the Monarchy? Anyone... As he too would not be a bloodline.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
reply to post by magoo22

Doesn't explain the indian housekeeper does it?

If what we hear about them is true then stuff like that would be put out as dissinfo for exactly the reason you created this thread, because it causes people to doubt what they hear.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
the middletons arnt nobodys just like di
perception is a wonderfull thing

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

Oh come on. I'm sure you could to that with many people.

Aren't we all related in one way?!

I don't believe they are evil at all. I do think the Queen killed Diana though or had something to do with it. As for Wills and Kate I love them. They are a sweet couple and seem down to earth for who they are.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ickeism the Religion belief that Royals are Reptile shape shifters. In reptilian form they need blood, human blood drawn from the living body. Possible or not?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Well they did this survey thing and found out that over 40 thousand people are direct descendant from some Royal figure.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Sorry, what disinfo?

I know the meaning of the word , I was just wondering what specificially you feel is the disinformation being put out there.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

So if they are reptiles you mean they feed from the human blood/genetics?

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Diana, through her bloodline, had more royal blood than the current ruling family. Your information about her being of an Indian bloodline is 100% pure bull.

top topics

join