It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Administration now says 'very little doubt' Assad used chemical weapons on Syrian civilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Administration now says 'very little doubt' Assad used chemical weapons on Syrian civilians

www.foxnews.com< br />

A top Obama administration official says there is "very little doubt" the Syrian government last week used a chemical weapon on civilians, killing at least 100 people.

Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, the top Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told "Fox News Sunday" that he thinks the president, with congressional backing, will respond soon with military action.

"I think we will respond in a surgical way," Corker said, "... something that gets their attention, that causes them to understand that we are not going to put up with this kind of activity."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The more I read about the reactions to this event, I do not think we are going to avoid America stepping in and asserting force against Syria.

This is a powder keg ready to be lit and exploded all over the headlines for the coming months.

Interested to see how quick an action order will be given if one is planned and on the table as of now.

www.foxnews.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know what I miss ?

The very Syrian rebels dancing and kissing US flag and celebrating this comment of Obama.

Just like Iraq.Because if the history is being repeated , it should be perfect.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
for sure Assad is an stupid un-adjucated idiot not to realise the punishment for using gas....

so convienient that it happend just after the VN inspection team arrived...perhaps the team spread the gas????

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

. . . I do not think we are going to avoid America stepping in and asserting force against Syria.
It's not "America", its the neo-con infiltrators in the US government who had this planned out a long time ago, as evidenced by their own publication, the so-call PNAC document, which is a plan for the next century, written at the end of the last century, which articulates the "Clean Break" doctrine of Israel, to cause mass chaos in the countries around Israel.
edit on 25-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I guess we got tired of trying the "Arab Spring" approach... time for some direct action. Iran cannot have a local ally when they get attacked.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

yes lets have an world war again

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

. . . I do not think we are going to avoid America stepping in and asserting force against Syria.
It's not "America", its the neo-con infiltrators in the US government who had this planned out a long time ago, as evidenced by their document, the so-call PENAC, which is a plan for the next century, written at the end of the last century, which goes with "Clean Break" doctrine of Israel to cause mass chaos in the countries around Israel.

I do not dispute that, but in the eyes of the world it will be American soldiers that carry out any strike.

It is a mass generalization, but it will be made.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
well... Egypt failed

so lets double up on Syria

unscrupulous

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
well... Egypt failed

so lets double up on Syria

unscrupulous

not only egypt....irak aghanitstan are turned into terrorist nests......lybia and Algeria will soon following..
it looks moore that the western world gives al quada all the facillity's so who is the real ememy?
edit on 25-8-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Administration now says 'very little doubt'

What is doubt, and is it subjective?

Doubt, a status between belief and disbelief, involves uncertainty or distrust or lack of sureness of an alleged fact,

This is an opinion someone in the administration is pushing on people, I doubt this policy administrator is telling the truth...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
After Bush/Cheney WMD's B.S. spiel, I believe this as much as a believe in Unicords.

If Syria really does have chem-weapons, then I bet you a hundred grand, the US Mil-Industrial complex sold them the chems in the first place a few months back, knowing they can use this to "justify" invasions.

I'm guessing Russia has Syria's back? And this could get messy?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
After Bush/Cheney WMD's B.S. spiel, I believe this as much as a believe in Unicords.

If Syria really does have chem-weapons, then I bet you a hundred grand, the US Mil-Industrial complex sold them the chems in the first place a few months back, knowing they can use this to "justify" invasions.

I'm guessing Russia has Syria's back? And this could get messy?

Russia will not get involved if Syria has used chemics! They will be angry and embarrassed for sure!!
Syrai and Iran need change however it comes!! New dawns only come after bloody ones!!
I dont think Russia really gives a rats ar.e about Syria and Ass-ad!
We shall see soon enough...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i'll bet that the 4rth empire is crumbling into pieces in an coupple of years.....
nature of empires how bigger they are.... the weaker they will be
be pleased with Russia and china as an correctial factor
so you will still called an human and not an consumer !
edit on 25-8-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Is this guys assertion based on actual evidence or conjecture? They need to really make sure this time, and use their platform to not spread rumors based on assumptions.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Problem is Congress/ Obama is missing the support of the people, I read early'r today that in recent polls it showed that only about 9% of the Americans wanted the administration to engage Syria, while over 60% of the people said they should leave Syria to its own.
Source:www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 25-8-2013 by Senduko because: 9% not 6% and added source.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Be careful what you ask for; you might just get it.

This has been building up since Jimmy Carter was making decisions and Billy Carter was making beer. We'd have been better off if they had swapped jobs.

TheRedneck

edit on 8/25/2013 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

To convict someone of murder in this country, you must prove they did it beyond ANY reasonable doubt. We hold this standard in such high regard because we don't want the wrong person being punished while the actual offender goes free.

Assad had no motive to commit this crime, his forces were doing just fine without the chemicals. Why in the world would he start using chemical weapons as soon as the U.N. inspectors arrived? The rebels are the only ones with a sufficient motive to martyr a few hundred people in order to advance they're cause.

I call Bull#, and I think we should take to the streets if even one bomb is dropped on Syria. Not in our name, not anymore... we've got enough blood on our hands.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

if Obama knewed it wasent an false flag he would not hasitate i suppose

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

That would be true if Obama was on the side of the people instead of the money

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join