It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Some Help On An UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Not 100% sure this any UFO, i'm pretty sure it can be lighting also, any-how, I was on the ISS viewing the 23rd/8/13 at around 35-36mins I see something appearing to move along in the same line, also at some points take in the cloud? I got two clips of this, I have just uploaded the first to my you-tube.

The secound clip I got it is differnt getting kind of bigger I think, also brighter?

Hope some people here can help clarify of what I have here lol..

Thanks.

First Vid

Secound Vid -

edit on 23-8-2013 by Spares because: Added 2nd link

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spares

Hi - Your video isn't working, it says.."An error occurred during validation. This video does not exist." I don't know is it maybe set for private viewing? I've never uploaded on youtube but I know you need to set it for "public".

edit on 23-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

They are public, the 2nd viedo shows it more better at 4min plus, maybe it's like that because I just uploaded?

Just checked again to make sure are public and they are, maybe try and direct link.

Secound Vid
edit on 23-8-2013 by Spares because: Added link

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spares

The direct link (2nd video) worked - not sure why the other links don't work.

I have no idea what it is but it's moving fast and I don't think it's lightning.

cool video. I hope someone has an answer.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Thanks, yeah I thought that also, is why I jumped on it quickly and uploaded hehe, did you see some clouds vapour as it goes along also? It's late for me also well I check back here later to see some more views, think I head to dreamland. (bit of bad recording also because I switch to facebook, first time I used an screen-recorder thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As usual....

1. It's unidentified
2. It appears to be flying
3. It is an object

But i you think it's little green men from another galaxy then

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Lol I don't think it is little green men, it could be, hense why I posted up here, to see views or get soem kind of idea as to what it is, as it is very odd, I still would like to see some kind of explanation on whatever it is
edit on 24-8-2013 by Spares because: Mis-spelling

top topics

join