It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle + sighting I had tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by covertpanther

To me; it seems like a these rats were paid to do a 'clean' crop formation as fast as possible - for a disinfo agenda. That formation in the video is sloppy, and. . Crap. Just circles all over the place to have a pretend "mysterious" feel to its image.

www.circlemakers.org...

You can believe what you want but you are just deceiving yourself , the fact that you choose to attack rather than debate the evidence tells me all I need to know .
Enjoy your fantasy .

Your belief that all crop circles are manmade is just as much a fantasy because you have not proved your belief beyond reasonable doubt, either. Instead, it is just a belief with little evidence to support it. And what you DO call evidence speaks volumes about what you regard as "evidence": you present a video of a crop circle being made at night, but it proves nothing about crop circles in general because its quality is, predictably, much poorer than most of them. Now, if the video had shown that a crop circle with all the precision and quality that some display could be make in the pitch black of night in the Wiltshire countryside, you would have made a good point. But it doesn't and so your video proves nothing about the provenance of some crop circles. All it does is to sustain your own fantasy.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Hm, here in the area (near Wilts) we had the hottest June and July on record? So there was much opportunity to do it in those months

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Your belief that all crop circles are manmade is just as much a fantasy because you have not proved your belief beyond reasonable doubt, either.

I haven't said that all Crop Circles are man made although I do believe all modern crop art spectaculars are .
Real crop circles are boring circles in crops or grass , they have many possible causes but none of those include ET .

And what you DO call evidence speaks volumes about what you regard as "evidence":

I provided evidence that they are made by people , you provide no evidence to the contrary ...go figure

Now, if the video had shown that a crop circle with all the precision and quality that some display could be make in the pitch black of night in the Wiltshire countryside, you would have made a good point.

Yeah right , it doesn't surprise me that the video doesn't meet the standard you would require , crop circle makers don't tend to film themselves as what they do is illegal but here's a legal formation that no doubt won't be good enough either .

All it does is to sustain your own fantasy.

I would much prefer that Crop Circles were made by ET or dimensional beings but they aren't , I stopped sustaining my fantasy when I opened my eyes and accepted that fact .

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Hm, here in the area (near Wilts) we had the hottest June and July on record? So there was much opportunity to do it in those months

Yes June and July are when they started this year, like i said its been the coldest wettest start to the year for ages. Last i checked June and July are not the start of the year. Thanks for proving my point.

Im in somerset myself.

edit on 24-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So many of the circle makers are coming forwards these days and explaining how they got into it, how its done and how circle researchers just bend the truth to make money from other peoples work.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I provided evidence that they are made by people , you provide no evidence to the contrary ...go figure

What do you make of this?
www.cropcirclesandmore.com...

The 2008 Barbury Castle formation was containing pi.
2. Squaring the circle was present with a stunning 99,96% accuracy, but not perfect.
3. A public pathway, indicating where this squaring the circle was hiding, seemed to tell us that we have to follow a certain path.
4. And now it turns out that there was also 100% perfect squaring the circle encoded in the formation.
What makes this all so enormously fascinating?
As mentioned, it is impossible to construct 100% accurate squaring the circle just using compasses and straightedge. The reason for this is ... the number pi!!!
Pi (π) is an irrational number, meaning that it cannot be written as the ratio of two integers. Pi is also a transcendental number. An important consequence of the transcendence of pi is the fact that it is not constructible! We have reached a very intriguing situation.
1. The presence of constructible, imperfect, but 99,96% accurate ‘squaring the circle’.
2.The presence of non-constructible 100% accurate ‘squaring the circle’.
3.The presence of the number pi (the reason why 100% accurate ‘squaring the circle’ is not constructible)
4. And the presence of a public pathway going through the formation and indicating where the imperfect ‘squaring the circle’ is located.

edit on 24-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

What do you make of this?

It's a crop circle with an interpretation being put on to it , I'm not sure of the veracity of that interpretation as I'm not a mathematician .
Lets say for arguments sake the interpretation is correct , why would this make the circle any different to other well thought out circles designed on a computer , like this .

Although ‘squaring the circle’ cannot be constructed with just compasses and straightedge, it is possible to create it with the aid of a CAD program.

edit on 24-8-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The crop circle shows why we could not do it and shows how we have been trying to do it, it then shows how it is done. Whoever did that circle was not Mr average.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

lol i love the site you linked to. Thats guy is charging almost $3000 for a "Magical Crop Circle Tour to Mystical England".

If anyone wants to pay me $3000 for a weeks tour of a few fields in wiltshire i will gladly tell them they are made by aliens or new earth forces
Im sure i can make a up a whole lot more than that guy did for the money.

Quite simply crop circles are geometric shapes made within and using curves and circles so it is no surprise that any of them have a mathematical relationship to numbers like Pi. It would be impossible not to. He talks of squaring of a circle and then says its not squaring of a circle just close. In maths a miss is a miss not a close hit. So even his made up theory is a fail.

There is no point trying to claim that because there is some maths involved it must be super special because in gortex's video he posted they based their design on a Mandelbrot set which is far , far more complex maths than that circle you posted and you can see the people making it right there on the video.

The idea that anyone making crop circles is 'mr average' and therfore anything that is a bit complex cant have been made by people is a logical fallacy.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Oh well - I think it is amazing.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

lol i love the site you linked to. Thats guy is charging almost $3000 for a "Magical Crop Circle Tour to Mystical England".

If anyone wants to pay me $3000 for a weeks tour of a few fields in wiltshire i will gladly tell them they are made by aliens or new earth forces
Im sure i can make a up a whole lot more than that guy did for the money.

I can do it for free because it is right where I live.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

To me; it seems like a these rats were paid to do a 'clean' crop formation as fast as possible - for a disinfo agenda. That formation in the video is sloppy, and. . Crap. Just circles all over the place to have a pretend "mysterious" feel to its image.

www.circlemakers.org...

You can believe what you want but you are just deceiving yourself , the fact that you choose to attack rather than debate the evidence tells me all I need to know .
Enjoy your fantasy .

How am I deceiving myself? Are you even reading my words? That reponse makes no sense to anything I have said
Living in a fantasy? Again where is that come from? Meet me anywhere in the World and we will see who lives in a fantasy buddy

You sit in your little house, on your little computer, living in a world that OWNS you (government, banks, royal bloodlines). Think twice before judging someones actuality as a "fantasy" of perception. The reality you percieve is a construct of the society you live in, and who built that society for you to experience and percieve "life"?

Nowhere have I stated in the OP that Im coming here to bring "proof" or existance of anything. Does everyone who shares experiences of UFOs live in a fantasy world to you gnome?
Thats called ignorance, on your part. You probably havent experienced anything yourself, and that is expected when you live in small reality called "society".

My life is more realistic and exciting then your own, Im sure of that
I just spent the day at a dolphin park, then the beach, then a beautiful resteraunt with my fiancee. I guess it would be a fantasy life if I weren't living it

Back on topic. Your video was lame, and I do not take that as proof that some guys created the crop formation of August 23rd. Nor does anything you have said explain what I was seeing around the Moon. If you came to debunk, you failed so far. If you didnt like my experience buh bye

edit on Sat Aug 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Sorry, what? June + July is what I meant by the earlier months, not January & February etc?

Sigh.
edit on 24-8-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hello Covertpanther!

Glad the vacation is going well!!

The crop circle = I will weigh in on this one being a human creation - it has many flaws in the edging - differing widths, curved lines, etc. On first impression it is very interesting, but on a closer, cursory examination I would say that this one doesn't measure up at all. I see you have also come to that conclusion.

I've got no clue about what you saw on the beach. I appreciate you sharing it here!
Hope the rest of your break continues to be amazing.

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

coming from Moon

Coming from or appeared to be coming from the moon?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

How am I deceiving myself? Are you even reading my words? That reponse makes no sense to anything I have said Living in a fantasy? Again where is that come from? Meet me anywhere in the World and we will see who lives in a fantasy buddy

There you go, living in your fantasy again
buddy
just breath, take it easy, no need for threats or any sort of insinuations.

You sit in your little house, on your little computer, living in a world that OWNS you (government, banks, royal bloodlines). Think twice before judging someones actuality as a "fantasy" of perception. The reality you percieve is a construct of the society you live in, and who built that society for you to experience and percieve "life"?

Does this apply to yourself or are you above that you judge others by?

Nowhere have I stated in the OP that Im coming here to bring "proof" or existance of anything. Does everyone who shares experiences of UFOs live in a fantasy world to you gnome? Thats called ignorance, on your part. You probably havent experienced anything yourself, and that is expected when you live in small reality called "society".

But you asked for what was supplied and had childish tantrum saying thats crap instead reasoning like mature adults do.

Ignorance is when you call another ignorant who is anonymous to you and go on to assuming their experiences.

Or is that intelligent to you?

My life is more realistic and exciting then your own, Im sure of that I just spent the day at a dolphin park, then the beach, then a beautiful resteraunt with my fiancee. I guess it would be a fantasy life if I weren't living it

Great, thanks for sharing how real and exciting your life is, not sure it was necessary though as from my experience anyone going out their way to tell how great they are or something about them is are usually scared deep inside of the opposite actually being true
But thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join