It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle + sighting I had tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Apparently there has been a crop formation in the UK. Im not sure if this has been posted or not, or if the sources that followed the google search: "August 23rd 2013 Crop Circle" are reliable. I first saw the picture on my facebook wall after midnight of the 24th (today).

Crop Circle Source

Pretty creepy picture if your imagination flows alright

I am not too sure if this is a 'New' formation, as I dont know how reliable the websites referencing this image are. The first link in the google search was BIN.. I avoided using that as the reference, so ignore the new age/spiritual feel, and focus on the formation.

I dont want to give my opinion on the formation, as I believe that persuade minds to see what I do. Anyways, now to get to the sighting I had tonight.

I am in Alanya, Turkey for vacation; I have been sleeping like a prince every single night, no wake ups, no bothers, deep dreams/sleep. Sleep has been amazing, as I never have slept this good in my homeland or anywhere else I've been.
But tonight, my partner and myself both woke up at the same time, 4:00am. I had this familular feeling, like a static buzz in my mind. A feelings like something was going on externally, and I should be there to see that something.. Its very warm here in Alanya (in the 30's C), so we were not to motivated to get up right awway.. After about 5-10 minutes the feeling went away.

Now I get out of bed, and tell her I am going for a walk to get fresh air. I walked to the beach, where suprisingly there were many people there at 4:30am. . I laid down on a sun bed. Orion off to my left, Pleaides to its upper-right. The Moon right over the Sea.
I focused my vision on the Moon, trying not to blink from its illumination; so I put my hand up in front of my face to block the Moon's light. As I did this, I saw 3 "light-spheres" coming from the Moon, or at least its region in the sky, and they 'left' or ventured away from it.

Two of these objects went to the left, the third one off to the right/down direction from the moon. I followed (visually) the two going to the left. The 'lights' were travelling towards to region of Orion, then at one point their light dimmed and were gone in the depths of darkspace.

There was a video on the internet last year or ealier; of a 'fleet of UFOs' leaving the moon. That is immediately what I thought of as I walked back to the hotel shortly after. I found the video on youtube, but I am on mobile (tablet) and it gives me problems when I try to embed videos from youtube.

But I will try:

I that didnt work, this is the search:

Youtube Search: "The truth of NASA | Ufos on Moon"
Youtube Search: "Fleet of UFOs Leaving The Moon"

I am not saying these videos are accurate as the author of them intended. I am referencing these videos because they compare exactly what I saw tonight.

These light things were VERY small to the eye, and not so bright. The stars in the night sky outshined them by a long shot, and were much bigger. I have a trained eye, as I have been gazing for many years now, been a 'hobby' since I was a little boy and it never has worn off.

The reason I cross referenced the crop circle and what I seen tonight; was because of the timing. The crop circle came earlier in the day of 23rd, and I seen these lights venture from the Moon at 4:30am (ish) on the 24th (today). It made me wonder if there is a relation between the lights and the crop formation.

Sorry for not bringing concrete proof lol. I know I didnt lay this thread out, very entertaining. Its now 6am and I would enjoy getting some sleep
I thought I should get this out while it was in my mind and fresh, the crop formation was just good timing I suppose.

For the record; I do not have a camera that could possibly take detailed photos of dim-balls of light in space. For the skeptics your "pics or it didnt happen" thing, well just leave it to yourself. This is a personal experience, and Im not trying make anyone believe.

I'll be back later tomorrow;
Goodnight

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Nice design , if you look closely you can see all the 3foot wide channels that the design is made from where the crop has been stomped flat my people and boards.

Whoever made it is good but not the greatest, they have messed up a few parts of the design.

edit on 23-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
First thing I notice about the close-up video of our moon, is that the lights look like digital additions (may, or may not be, that is not for me to decisively conclude). The second thing is that there were 13 divisions around the crop circle (those groups of 4 lines opposite to the lines following the circumference), & there were 13 lights appearing to travel from the lunar surface- & in the "Aristarchus" crater region. There are also 13 divisions in the ray from the center feature of the crop formation.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I would need to see the structure of the very center of the apparent crop formation. Fakes are crudely flattened & broken- in truly anomalous crop formations, the centers are intricately twisted one single stalk around another. One stalk of grass intricately woven around all the others, w/an apparent molecular disturbance in the individual grass stalks. Truly bent down to a molecular level, but never flattened & broken, as with the fakes.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Protoss have arrived
DDDDDD

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

boards and string? AHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PeachesEnRegalia

I didnt realize how many crop circle masters were on Ats? Good job 'debunking' that one guys
lol.

I saw something with my eyes, I followed the lights for about 2-3 minutes visually, as they ventured from the Moon, through space. You cant "add" anything digital (CGI reference) to real life guy. So I dont even know why your trying to analyze the video
The video was a comparison of what I saw, a couple light balls, coming from Moon, and leaving it.

My opinion about the crop circle, is that it is some how faked. When I first saw the image, it just seemed non-authentic to me. Obviously I am no crop circle professional - Ive never been in a spaceship creating art on little planets - but that was/is my opinion.
edit on 24-8-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I saw something with my eyes, I followed the lights for about 2-3 minutes visually, as they ventured from the Moon, through space.

And you saw these lights leave the Moon from a distance of 238.857 miles , either they were massive or they weren't coming from the Moon .

It made me wonder if there is a relation between the lights and the crop formation.

Probably not ... unless ....

Although it's more likely to have been Human circle makers .

edit on 24-8-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I must be gettin hungry,, cause it looks like a fish on a plate to me...nom nom nom nom... there are so many hoaxes going on it's hard to think of this as not man made. I'ts just another person or persons gettin their kicks..

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

Has anyone actually video taped a bunch of humans; in the middle of the night, creating perfect crop formations in a few hours? And Im not talking about the documentaries that were created as a hasty disinfo project by the government.
I mean for real; who takes thier time other then a government agent, to go out into a farmers field and create this sh*t? Have any of you met someone who creates crops with a plank? Have any of you done this yourseelf? Or just use the internet and disinfo agents as your resources of information?

I dont care if its "ET" created or man made. My opinion about the majority of crop circles if that its of an unknown phenomona. There is no way a couple humans pulling all nighters, have created every single formation. There are some pretty insane formations if yo udo your research.

At the guy with the gnome looking avatar or whatever teh heck it is; yes I seen them with my eye. The eye sees more then a camera can. For an untrained eye, or an older person, obviously not, but I am a young individual with great vision.
I watched the light balls leave the moon; they came from its aura, and the 3 went off into their directions. If it were just one little light, that is a different story. By I eyeballed three of them.

Ufos arent even a big deal anymore; if you havent been convinced over the past few decades, you have either lack research skills, your completely ignorant, or you just enjoy your mundane belief that nothing exists other then the society and world you live in

3 light balls, and a crop cirlce
Not the biggest thing in the world, jsut sharing

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Have you ever seen this crop circle? It was made on my birthday and is only about 5 miles from where I live.
It solved a problem that man has been trying to solve. It is amazing.

plus.maths.org...

Man has been trying to square the circle but could not do it - this crop circle shows why we could not do it and then explains a different way around the problem. I have looked for where I saw it before but it seems to be missing - the link I have provided does not go into it enough but I will continue my search and post a better link if I find one.

Here it is:
www.cropcirclesandmore.com...
edit on 24-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Has anyone actually video taped a bunch of humans; in the middle of the night, creating perfect crop formations in a few hours?

Yes .

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Here is the more detailed explanation of the Barbury Castle crop circle which shows how to square the circle.
www.cropcirclesandmore.com... (posted above).

This is what is said about this particular crop circle:

It tells a story by itself. It is like a guideline. A manual, and it reads like:
Follow the pathway! Start with the imperfect ‘squaring the circle’ which you are able to construct. Go from there to construct perfect ‘squaring the circle’. You think this is impossible, but that is incorrect. It looks to be impossible, because of pi. But once you understand pi, and I mean really comprehend pi on all possible levels, you will understand the true meaning and potentiality of perfect ‘squaring the circle’!
Wow! Is it that simple? Yes! And at the same time it is that difficult.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for posting that - the music is awesome - I played it twice.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Has anyone actually video taped a bunch of humans; in the middle of the night, creating perfect crop formations in a few hours?

Yes .

Thats garbage gnome friend.

To me; it seems like a these rats were paid to do a 'clean' crop formation as fast as possible - for a disinfo agenda. That formation in the video is sloppy, and. . Crap. Just circles all over the place to have a pretend "mysterious" feel to its image.
If I didnt see that video, but the image of the crop formation, I would say 100% planks by man. But everyone can watch your video and judge for themselves if they think its a - perfect, detailed formation - compared to the uknown ones that pop up all over the World.

But seriously that video was crap, good music, but the formation was just crap.
edit on 24-8-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

To me; it seems like a these rats were paid to do a 'clean' crop formation as fast as possible - for a disinfo agenda. That formation in the video is sloppy, and. . Crap. Just circles all over the place to have a pretend "mysterious" feel to its image.

www.circlemakers.org...

You can believe what you want but you are just deceiving yourself , the fact that you choose to attack rather than debate the evidence tells me all I need to know .
Enjoy your fantasy .

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

What do you make of this?
www.cropcirclesandmore.com...
Do you think the circle was designed by idiots?
Would you care to debate the evidence?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

That formation in the video is sloppy, and. . Crap. Just circles all over the place to have a pretend "mysterious" feel to its image.

Its a fractal formation based on a Mandelbrot set mathematical formula. All crop circles look sloppy close up but when viewed from the air they look cleaner.

edit on 24-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Crop circles can do that, so thanks for the info! I had an enlightening week and came back to see all these magnificent crop circles from August (in the UK, earlier months they had been a bit 'meh'). I particularly like that one of what looks like a depiction of crop circle making machine (looks like a spinning orb creating a crop circle).

It's my aim to catch hoaxers in the near future, looks like I'll have the equipment and funds I need to do it next year, and I can stream it live too so everyone here can get involved, kind of. But for this year, just enjoying what's "made", by whomever

Sightings and circles become more mysterious when they happen around the same time, so it's nice of you to notice. Take care!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Crop circles can do that, so thanks for the info! I had an enlightening week and came back to see all these magnificent crop circles from August (in the UK, earlier months they had been a bit 'meh').

Thats not surprising , we had the coldest,wettest start to a year for a long time. No one want to be out all night in the freezing wet fields.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join