It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Weapons Drills - UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is in New World Order - because isn't everything? aha

After hearing about UK Troops being sent to do Chemical Weapons Drills in Syria:

British Troops - Syria

I thought I would just make my fellow UK'ers aware that we had Chemical Weapons Drills in Birmingham a week or two ago.

Emergency services and volunteers stage terror attack drill in Birmingham

Funded by the European Union to test and improve the ‘preparedness and resilience of member states to a terrorist attack,’ the drill is the first of three planned across Europe.

Birmingham Terror Attack

Make of it what you will - hopefully you'll be worried.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

thanks its something to look into.
times are getting stranger.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Uh oh!

If your drills are like our drills over here in the US.... You better get the plastic and duct tape handy.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Uh oh!

If your drills are like our drills over here in the US.... You better get the plastic and duct tape handy.

Haha, agreed!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looks like the fear mongering is ramping up to higher and higher levels in both the UK and US. A headline this morning had our FBI director speculating on how we may get another 9/11 attack.

Well... I appreciate the fact the professionals are paranoid. They're paid to be. They aren't paid to scare the crap out of the populace week in, week out, a few dozen times a year and particularly when ...NOTHING HAPPENS. Ever. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Goose Egg.

They say nothing happens only because they are clinically paranoid.....while I say, that kind of stinkin thinkin can justify ANY excess. Absolutely any abuse can be justified later by saying "But...if we DIDN'T do that, the bogeyman would have gotten us all!"

I'll take an occasional attack by terrorists to the DAILY attacks from Government. At least we can kill the terrorists when they do it. We actually have to PAY the Government for the honor of being terrorized.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have been working in emergency planning for over 30 years, and our government have badly let the public and workers down the last 3 years under Cameron.
We are under man powered, under equipment state needed, we lack any means of warning the public if away from home like shopping, etc, we could not even let the public know gas or nerve agents were up the road, John Major the prat even shut down the Royal Obs posts UK wide so the public were not to be warned of dangers, o yes he was Tory too, they do things without thinking.
We are ill prepared for anything that will hurt the public, yet we run our heads into war faster than even America do.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

30 years ago, that would have been a nuclear attack drill
Just because we train for an eventuality doesn't mean it'll actually happen.

btw the UK also hosts international earthquake exercises

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 23-8-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

We have earthquakes in the UK, OK I admit not big ones, but large enough to wake everyone up and rattle all the windows, set of car and burglar alarms, and freak the living bejesus out of the cat!

new topics

top topics

join