It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden in Plain Sight (Corporate Logos)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
When it comes to subliminal messages hidden in logo's, we can break them up into a few categories. I am going to start with SEX and Religion.

-Hidden Sexual References

The number one sports station in America.
If you look closely, the letter E is the male, while the "SPN" is
in the shape of a women bent over. The name "ESPN" is made up of
the same letters as a male body part minus the "I".

(Read sign in back)

One the best known burger chains in America.
In and out is an obvious sexual reference. When you
flip the logo, you get a phallus with an erection.

Probably the most famous soda on Planet Earth. There
are actually many things hidden in this logo, but we will stay on topic.
The "C" in Coca is actually a women's lips/open mouth. The "Col"
in Cola is her hand wrapped around the phallus.

Top news leader in the world. The logo
is either a male sperm or a phallus.

Largest electronics company in Europe, and well known
in America as well. What is hidden in this logo?
Nothing. The name of the company says it all.

One of the largest sporting good chains in America, mostly
East Coast but I see many over here in CA. The founders name was
Richard Stack, so they decided to call their chain: Dicks. Very pleasant.

Most popular chip brand to eat while watching sports.

Lets take a break and dive into Religion. When corrupt, greedy corporations and sleezy advertisement groups start using religious symbols in their logos like Chevy & Exxon gas.....red flags should go up.

It doesn't take a genius to locate the three 6's hidden in Disney's signature. The "D" looks
weird because its a backwards 6. The dot on the "I" isn't a dot and the "y" isn't just a y. If you
look close, the "S" is even shaped like a snake. Not surprising when you learn Jesus forbid magic in the Bible, and almost every Disney movie contains magic. Pinocchio is about the creation of a boy NOT by God. It gets deeper than that, but that's for another day.

Added: Disney's new 3-D logo

If the D is actually a 6, then 3-D = 666

The yellow bell inside is a 6, the pink swirl around the yellow bell
is a 6, and the purple swirl around the pink one is a 6.

The logo is suppose to look like claw marks made by a monster.
What is really is, is three 6's written in Hebrew.

Satan convinced Eve to bite the apple, going against God's command. So Apple decided to
make that their logo. Some say that if you turn the logo on its side, the leaf of the apple is actually
the eye of an alien.

Not only are there sexual references in In N Out, but they print bible verses on all their food wrappers
and cups. I feel the action of wrapping our fast food in bible verses, just to throw them in the trash is pretty 666.

Another mixture of Fast Food and Jesus. This time a Jesus Fish in the word "BOX".

One of the most popular brand of toilet paper is Angel Soft. Not only are you wiping your ass with Angels, but every pack is exactly 66.6 sq ft.

This one is easy. Find three 6's in Google Chromes logo.

I'm going to finish up with one of the richest companies in America. For some strange reason, they decided to keep the Nazi swastika hidden in their logo. If you look at the flag, its positioned exactly the same.

(feel free to add, I know there are some of you out there)

edit on 21-8-2013 by r666evolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Cool trivia. But all you've really demonstrated is that if you really want to find something, you'll find it no matter where you look.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It is amazing what you can find when you are looking for things to vilify.

In-N-Out is a Mormon company, hence the bible verses. And honestly, I prefer they print the verse to them showing up at my door.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What I got out of it was:

Someone needs to get laid. I wish you all the best on that.

It SUCKS being frustrated and all BUTT you shouldn't take your frustrations on companies. Please don't read too much into that statement.

Then again, I was just getting ready to run down to the junkyard. The name oddly enough, "Harry's You Pull It."

Whahahaha I guess maybe I need to get laid too!

edit on 21-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

I WONDER IF THIS WAS DELIBERATE LOL.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I can see some ... other I just think it's a stretch. ESPN ehhhh you are adding a letter and rearranging. Kinda reminds me of the word filters/censors that censor a typed word because in the middle is an offensive word... that has absolutely nothing to do with the word that was typed. Sorry but no matter how hard I look, I can not see a woman in that logo. Nor do I see the Coca Cola logo they way you described.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So, what you are say is that everything is a penis.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks OP and to the naysayers doubting the content answer this, is it really far fetched to think these corporations are not corrupt and evil in some way. Seems this site is full of critics these days that never publish any of their own content and turn up to slag off anything that isn't part of the status quo. If you can't handle challenging topics then head over to fox news you idiots

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Thanks OP and to the naysayers doubting the content answer this, is it really far fetched to think these corporations are not corrupt and evil in some way. Seems this site is full of critics these days that never publish any of their own content and turn up to slag off anything that isn't part of the status quo. If you can't handle challenging topics then head over to fox news you idiots

You can think every corporation is corrupt and evil in some way. But if you want to bring it to the attention of ATS, the majority of us who do not follow blindly expect to have some modicum of support for the theory. Not just graphics and do you see what I see statements.

When challenging topics arise, we will discuss those too.

Take for example In-n-out. They pay better than most fast food (as show by the graphic in the link below), and I personally don't see anything wrong with that.
www.glassdoor.com...
As far as the phallus allegations in regards to the inverted logo, you really have to want to see it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think you have too much time on your hands.
I've designed a lot of logos in my day when I was a graphic designer. I've had to scrap logo designs after realizing part of the design created an image that unintentionally created a shape that some people would consider offensive.

To think graphic designers intentionally put subliminal messages into logos, is more of a result of someone's creative imagination. It's the same thing when people look at clouds or rocks on mars. Your mind can perceive things that really are not there.

The last thing a company wants, is a corporate identity that would cause a negative or disgusting impact on the minds of consumers. Do you really think Coca Cola would want to come across as sexist and lose female consumers?

Now if you're designing a logo to influence a particular demographic segment, a designer may intentionally create subliminal logo images that can readily be seen in a logo.

Here are some examples of intentional subliminal logos...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are still three 6's in the Disney logo and a swastika in the GE logo. Those 2 alone should get the blood boiling.

But for those who don't believe, what do you think about these?

(From 1997)

(Sapphire is the gemstone for September. XI is the roman numeral
for 11. The radio is called September 11th. The dial is even between
the 9 & 11. Movie: Gremlins 1 from 1984)
Gremlins Clip

2 solid subliminal messages by Hollywood.
edit on 21-8-2013 by r666evolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It is true that many of the corporations make it quite obvious where their allegiance lyes but others do not. In the case of Dick's Sporting Goods, Dick is just the other name for Richard and has no other meaning in this context. It would be like trying to get a meaning out of Dick's selling Head racquet's and putting the two names together, quite a stretch.

The next question is why would ESPN be trying to hide 'penis' in their logo? It makes no sense since ESPN is all about sports which is predominately testosterone fueled already. There is no need to relate to its maleness.

Some of the others, like Jack in the Box may have a Christian founder and so he put the symbol in the logo. Really don't see a problem here. Apple and Disney on the other hand are very obvious and don't really try and hide it at all. But in all things if you want to see or find something you generally can even if it's not there. However, at other times it's there and you can not see it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

OPie is in dire need of therapy or... just sex.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Monster energy drink, was about the only one that was actually real...It's a little sickening that people can get so far absorbed into this and think they see 666 everywhere..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Monster energy drink, was about the only one that was actually real...It's a little sickening that people can get so far absorbed into this and think they see 666 everywhere..

Not even. Monster used the same shtick that Jurassic Park 3 and any number of other corporations, movies, books, and magazines used to send a message. It was relevant and visually intense. It is meant to be a hook. It's an artistic thing...you tickle the visual nerve to attract attention, then you send a message.

Monster is no more Satanic than the goat, which actually is associated with Satan because the goat is a symbol of the pagan god Pan. And we all know why the pagan gods were demonized...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by r666evolution

Nope. No blood boiling here. Wanna know a secret? The power in those symbols comes from YOU. Those symbols mean nothing unless YOU give them meaning. You have to allow them to mean something, give them a foothold, and permit them access to your mind. You have to allow YOURSELF to define, empower, and react to, those symbols. If those symbols affect you in any way, it's because you wanted them to. That's the real power.

And honestly, I don't give a fart about those symbols. They are expressions of multi-faceted and multi-layered concepts that mean something different to everyone. There's no telling what the interpretation will be from mind to mind. You are taking the whole thing way too seriously, in my opinion. It's such a delicate exercise that their spray-and-pray tactic basically sunk the venture before it ever took off...if, in fact, that's what they were trying to do.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by r666evolution

I once woke up in September between 9 and 11. It happened throughout my life, way before the event ever took place.

If you look too hard for something, you will only find supporting evidence. Perhaps you should look at all the visuals that have been discarded as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

No way! Me too! Maybe we were destined to meet...but for what purpose? What nefarious power has drawn our destinies together in such an inexplicably tangled knot of clandestine closure?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level

I never said these corporations weren't evil. Not a big fan of Freud, but as he said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." Do I believe things are hidden in some logos? Yes, just not every logo. It's like looking at clouds and seeing shapes sometimes. If the goal is to see things in logos, something can be seen in all logos. I've seen some pretty freaky things in logos, once they are pointed out. I'm just saying some of those presented by the OP, I just don't see.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gigaherc

You better believe it...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join