It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damascus Gas Attack: Is this the Event that pulls the US into Syria?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Hellas

My fear is that the Elite are deliberately steering the world into a conflict between superpowers.

They themselves have their secret DUMBs, and the rest of us suffer.

They may have overestimated their own security. Imho.

Well we cant blame the elite for all that we do for them.

We are the once who agree to fight their Battles.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
Atrocious is what this is. How old is humanity? We still do this to one another?

Those videos made me feel really sad, cause this is happening to other human beings on this planet when we should have learned our lessons about war a long, long time ago.

Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it....

He that fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster - Friedrich Nietzche

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I keep going back to this..which appeared in the Daily Mail in January..you can still find it on the way back machine.

web.archive.org...://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad. html

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime' By Louise Boyle PUBLISHED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013 | UPDATED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013

"Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country. A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons. Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people."

Nuff said...they know they do..stuff what we think...stuff how many kids die.. stuff the outcome for anyone but defense contractors and politicians..

Ro
edit on 22-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So...

I've finished watching the MSM morning shows this AM... little to no mention of the attack. Over 1,000 people reported killed and nothing, but I did see about the 'offensive' Dr. Phil tweet. Yep.

It's not anywhere to be seen on the MSM websites main headers.

This is confusing the hell out of me. If this attack was launched to get the US into Syria (which I think it was), then why aren't the mouthpieces of the MSM screaming about this to high heaven?

It's almost as if this was planned but something didn't go off quite right.

Anyone else having the same issues with this as I am this morning? Time for that 2nd cup of java!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
I keep going back to this..which appeared in the Daily Mail in January..you can still find it on the way back machine.

web.archive.org...://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad. html

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime' By Louise Boyle PUBLISHED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013 | UPDATED: 14:16 EST, 29 January 2013

"Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country. A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons. Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people."

Nuff said...they know they do..stuff what we think...stuff how many kids die.. stuff the outcome for anyone but defense contractors and politicians..

Ro
edit on 22-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

This tidbit you posted could be very damning! As damning as making this whole situation go quiet. If we had any hands in this, we may have decided now is not the time to drag us in, maybe someone has double thought the evidence out there, and decided they didn't want another benghazi.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The us government is desperately trying to go to war. Yet, they need the sheeple to be on board. One way of doing this is via false flag. This gassing just might be it. Syria is the gateway to Iran. If we go to war with Syria, we go to war with Iran because Iran has a defensive pact with Syria. The “S” will surly hit the fan the moment the US military is within the boarders of Syria.

Iran will retaliate and shutdown the straits of hormuz, cutting off one third of the worlds oil supply. The USA will counter and attack those military assists assisting the shutdown of the straits. All-out war starts. God only know Russia and Chinas roll in this. They are also in a defensive pact with Iran. WW3 starts and im afraid we are the aggressors in this chapter of history.

edit on 22-8-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The us government is desperately trying to go to war. Yet, they need the sheeple to be on board.

Of course they are. They need you to fight their wars. To do that they need to rally up the herd, make you frightened and angry. So YOU will demand action.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I dont' know what exactly is going on in Syria, b ut I do know if it was happening in the US nobody would be content sitting and watching TV while children were having their lives cut short.

Look, it's destiny that all lands on earth will be like our backyard. One day, common people will travel from Yew York, US To Beijng, China in a couple hours at most. There will be few if any borders at all. The internet will be everywhere. There'll be no where for anybody to hide.

People in Syria will be like our nextdoor neighbors.

The question is how long this takes. How many conflicts will there be to stop it. Honestly, nothing can stop it, it can only be delayed. Earth can never be the same as it was in the past.

You or me or somebody else will eventually be called to war to protect our rights and the dream of a free and prospering people. It's a fact of life. Dying can't be avoided. Whether we die naturally or due to an accident or from being involved in war or policing, it's insignificant. The point in life is to live and making your mark and if all goes well you'll die and be remembered well.

This is not utopia. This is not Earth 2.0. There's no peace here yet. The west and the east are still at war. Our generations do not know global peace and probably never will. What we live for and fight for is what will survive and what our descendants will be born into.

We may procure peace on earth, but war will just spread to conflicts between planets. War is forever. There's a force in nature and a seed in every creature which pits us against each other. One can bow out and die a coward or one can stand up for a greater (even futile) purpose. Cowardly people die with 1000 nightmares but those who die fighting gloriously will die with 1000 dreams of hope.
edit on 22-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
The us government is desperately trying to go to war. Yet, they need the sheeple to be on board. One way of doing this is via false flag. This gassing just might be it. Syria is the gateway to Iran. If we go to war with Syria, we go to war with Iran because Iran has a defensive pact with Syria. The “S” will surly hit the fan the moment the US military is within the boarders of Syria.

Iran will retaliate and shutdown the straits of hormuz, cutting off one third of the worlds oil supply. The USA will counter and attack those military assists assisting the shutdown of the straits. All-out war starts. God only know Russia and Chinas roll in this. They are also in a defensive pact with Iran. WW3 starts and im afraid we are the aggressors in this chapter of history.

edit on 22-8-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

WW3 has been going on in one shape or form since the armistice of WW2. What remains is when does the shift from clandestine to open war take place. The civilian aspect of that process has already long started and given the Lebanon rocket attacks and bombings today, it won't be long before the military follows suit, that is, if reason doesn't prevail. The only thing certain about spring is that summer follows it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
With Russia urging Syria to open borders to UN Weapons Investigators (mostly to cover its own ass for their previous statements that it was probably rebels staging the attacks to gain support), I don't think America really would have to get involved. Ashad is almost taunting the world, pushing farther and farther what they can get away with because nobody does anything except give him a stern "talking-to", so I think if chem warfare use is proved there will be so much backlash from the entire United Nations will be so significant the US probably won't need to be the main driving force in intervention.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scootpooter
With Russia urging Syria to open borders to UN Weapons Investigators (mostly to cover its own ass for their previous statements that it was probably rebels staging the attacks to gain support), I don't think America really would have to get involved. Ashad is almost taunting the world, pushing farther and farther what they can get away with because nobody does anything except give him a stern "talking-to", so I think if chem warfare use is proved there will be so much backlash from the entire United Nations will be so significant the US probably won't need to be the main driving force in intervention.

I think all the leaders of every nation ought to be shoved into a too small room with no pay, drip fed water and no food until they work this sh-it out. They wanted the power they wanted to lead..so make them damn well do it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join