It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Over Taj Mahal - Reported By Indian Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Indian Army troops report seeing mysterious unidentified flying objects (UFOs) along the Line of Actual Control with China.

According to a report in DNA India, the UFO was sighted by Army troops on August 4 in the Lagan Khel area in Demchok and in the Ladakh area in the evening.

The Indian Defense Minister, A K Antony, told Parliament that there is no conclusive proof of sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) over the Sino-Indian border.

But there have been over 100 sightings of UFOs along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the last several months. This sighting has come after some considerable time has elapsed.

Read more at www.inquisitr.com...

Read the whole story here:

Source

Have at it guys and gals, what do you think. Personally, it looks fake to me.

Looking for other sources and videos...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
More info here:

UFOs have been reportedly been seen by Indian Army troops for several weeks at the border of India and China. Indian Army troops say they have spotted mysterious UFOs in the Ladakh sector along the Line of Actual Control with China

Source

No photos have surfaced and there has not been any concrete proof that the objects seen in the sky are indeed UFOs, but with more than 100 reports of sightings, many are now curious.

Source

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It looks like some sort of camera artifact. There is a part of the "blob" (a smaller blob at the top of the big blob) that rotates as the camera pans -- seemingly at the same rate as the pan.

It also looks flat and without depth.

edit on 8/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm trying to find Waldo and look for that one person in the crowd looking up and pointing!

In tersting find. Thank you. S n' F.

Cirque

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
fake, looks photoshopped move along

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
First and foremost, the "The Inquisitor" and "The Examiner" are tabloids, not to be taken seriously. Secondly, that is very horrible CGI. They couldn't keep the "UFO" steady in the video.

Thirdly, you even posted a quote saying there were no images of these "UFO's", yet you posted one. And lastly, if you though it was fake, why would you want to give attention to a hoaxer by spreading their hoax?

These hoaxers continue to get attention because people spread these hoaxes around the internet instead of letting the hoax die right where it sits.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Reports suggested that these yellowish spheres appear to lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing. The officials had confirmed that these UFOs were not Chinese drones or satellites.

IndiaExpress

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

If they're lifting off the ground every day, then they're not alien spacecraft. Furthermore, your video has nothing to do with these "yellow spheres". Your video has nothing to do with this story at all, if this story is, in fact, real at all.

And whether your story is real or not, your video isn't real.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Have you visited the Taj Mahal? I have. It was so crowded I wished I could go back at night to have a proper look when there was nobody about. Visiting the mausoleum beneath the plinth was a claustrophobic experience.

Tens of thousands of people visit the Taj Mahal every day. If anything really did appear in the sky above it, there wouldn't have been one video of the event, there would have been dozens, more probably hundreds. And the entire world would know about it.

This story has no credibility whatsoever.

edit on 18/8/13 by Astyanax because: of smelly people.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Whoa there… don’t get your shorts all in a twist… 

First off, this is not “my story”… just passing along something in the news.

Second, the video was part of the story… I have no idea if it’s related or the one that was witnessed. I posted it for the ease of the ATS readers.

Thirdly, there seemed to be some attempt to make if sound legitimate because it was reported by the Army.

Personally I think the video has nothing to do with this reported seeing.

I just wanted to share a story that is making the news and put it out there for the brilliant ATS minds to validate or debunk, which you all seem to be so good at doing.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Indian Army troops report seeing mysterious unidentified flying objects (UFOs) along the Line of Actual Control with China.

According to a report in DNA India, the UFO was sighted by Army troops on August 4 in the Lagan Khel area in Demchok and in the Ladakh area in the evening.

The Indian Defense Minister, A K Antony, told Parliament that there is no conclusive proof of sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) over the Sino-Indian border.

But there have been over 100 sightings of UFOs along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the last several months. This sighting has come after some considerable time has elapsed.

Source

I would be tempted to call this particular video as a possible CGI, especially since the camera man ignored the object and paned over to the building. If there are UFOs roaming the Chinese border, they would likely be surveillance drones, rather than ETs.
edit on 18-8-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The UFO is very crisp and clear in relation to the rest of the scenery, which means it's either very close to the camera and one of those tiny races of aliens buzzing about, or more likely an artifact or fakery.

edit on 19-8-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Toss this in the hoax bin.

(no offense to the OP .... it was a fun thread).

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yep it looks fake to me too , the red circle reminds me of a certain hoaxer channel .
It's also a repost as here it is from last year .

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

every single person on the ground would be looking up, pointing and taking photos/movies.

fake!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Source

Okay - so lets remove the video from the story and discussion since it's obviously fake and the tabloid that ran the story just added it even though it has nothing to do with the current sighting.

It will be interesting to see if there are any more reports from the Indian Army or from the other 100 witnesses.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It will be interesting to see if there are any more reports from the Indian Army or from the other 100 witnesses.

There may well be more sightings but the chances are the sightings are related to this .

There have been over 100 sightings of UFOs along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the last several months of August 2013 [3]. It is important to note that these higher number of UFO sightings are reported while there are tensions between India and China across the border.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-8-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

airship if anything, move that camel outa here!

top topics

join