It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Olivet

Christ returned? Going by all the conspiracies I've read about the Royal family it wouldn't be Christ but rather the Anti Christ.

Why would God give Jesus to a carpenter & his wife all those years ago bu return him to royal scum? Makes no sense.

Who would spread the meme of William being the antichrist but Satan to better hide the real antichrist and to plot against the real Christ?

THINK! If it's not enough, look for the origin of this meme, this evil rumor.

Why in a royal family?

It's in the Scriptures. Christ will return in POWER and GLORY. It was in the Matthew 24:30:

30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.

A lot of people could save time in reading CAREFULLY THE FOUR PARTS OF THE OP.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Olivet

The future of these two people will tell you soon what they really are from now on (+/- a week or two).

So something will happen to William and Kate...in the next week or two ? Can you confirm that I understood you ?

In that time...I will be visiting you with a profile u2u...just to check where you stand....

I confirm.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Raxoxane

Agreed.

It's well beyond my comprehension...this attitude of a servant...bowing...kneeling...going crazy over the next "prince"...or whatever.

There might be something to that story of Annunaki creating humans as slaves...we certainly walk the walk...

Who is asking you to bow or knee?

This thread is about to identify the Two Witnesses and Christ. I compare the Scriptures to the real events. The coincidences are so numerous that there is NO coincidence at all because the odds are so tiny for them to be only chance.

Once accepted, you do what you want to do with those infos.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Satan eh? Ever heard of a Brit named Jimmy Saville?

Look him up and tell me whose side Satan would be on.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If only a title like this could start with "I know this will sound weird, but...".
edit on 16-8-2013 by InSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

No way Jose.

Actually, my first thought on reading the headline was "BARF" . . . to the max, really.

Twisting and mangling Scriptures accomplishes nothing but judgment for the mangler.

1. The two witnesses will both be men. That's the New Testament team approach--particularly in prophetic roles.

2. Also, Whether it's Enoch and Moses or Enoch and Elijah returning. . . it's still two men.

3. The anointing on THE TWO WITNESSES will be unprecedented.

4. CHRIST WILL RETURN IN GLORY AS CONQUERING KING. No more wimpy baby stuff for Him, this time.

5. The whole idea is . . . absurdly preposterous to the max. A lot of other colorful words and phrases come to mind but I'll stop with that one.

6. Sounds to me like folks may be reading the Bible without a RELATIONSHIP with the Author.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

second line

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jahari
If by chance christ is really coming back the chances he choose two people from a bloodline of self appointed royals is slim to none. Don't really seem really jesus like to me. Maybe the guy that mops up urine at the homeless shelter but two royals....I don't buy it! But who the hell am I? I pray to allah, budda and jesus...just to cover all bases.

You didn't even wait for the four parts of the OP! Your opinion is then uninformed and ignorant. Reread the thread until now to profer an interesting post. Thanks.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Olivet

Satan eh? Ever heard of a Brit named Jimmy Saville?

Look him up and tell me whose side Satan would be on.

What it has anything to do with what I wrote?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . in terms of odds . . .

I think the following odds would be a bit more realistic . . .

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.99 to

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.00

against.

I've read many preposterous things on ATS.

This one takes the cake. It doesn't appear that the author has much serious understanding of the Bible at all.

Holy Spirit has to lead one into true understanding of the Scriptures.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSolace
If only every rtitle like this could start with "I know this will sound weird, but...".

It's not in the title for obvious reasons, but in the very first sentence of the first post:

This thread, claiming that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Catherine will be the TWO WITNESSES of the Scriptures, and their boy the Prince of Cambridge GEORGE will be the CHRIST RETURNED, could be very controversial...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

UNMITIGATED NONSENSE.

The Revelation Scriptures have NOTHING to do with CHRIST coming BACK as a baby.

Sigh.

The most plausible explanation of them is that they refer to ISRAEL giving birth to the Messiah 2,000 years ago.

Regardless of the END TIMES prophetic interpretation, NONE of the logical ones have anything to do with Christ coming back AGAIN as a baby. That's beyond absurd. He did that stint once.

His next role is as CONQUERING KING RIDING ON CLOUDS OF GLORY WITH HIS ANGEL ARMIES WITH HIM.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by thoughtfuldeliquent

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . in terms of odds . . .

I think the following odds would be a bit more realistic . . .

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.99 to

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.00

against.

I've read many preposterous things on ATS.

This one takes the cake. It doesn't appear that the author has much serious understanding of the Bible at all.

Holy Spirit has to lead one into true understanding of the Scriptures.

Oh, we have the genius of the Bible with us. GREAT!

Could your highness give us the references from the Bible thanks to which we will be taught about the return of Christ? PLEASE?

REFERENCES! REFERENCES! REFERENCES!

Shout the mob...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

MORE unmitigated nonsense.

The Scripture is QUITE CLEAR what the Ark of the Covenant is.

It is certainly NOT a star of David in Heaven.

Sigh.

I encourage you to consult with several SOLID, ANOINTED, SPIRIT-FILLED BIBLE SCHOLARS and lay this pile of nonsense aside. It could have eternal implications for your welfare.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

All Praise whats-his-name.

Jeebus.
His name is Jeebus.

Haven't you watched 'The Simpsons'?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

What you wrote? Lets put your thoughts aside and look at the Royal family who you claim Jesus will be born again into and their association with the pedophile Jimmy Savile.

Jimmy Savile Satanic Sex Ring Claim: Star 'Worshipped Devil'

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Pervert Jimmy Savile sexually abused vulnerable girls during sinister black masses, it has been claimed.

The BBC star dressed in black robes during the rituals which allegedly took place in the basement of Stoke Mandeville hospital, in 1975.

Five years later, the Jim'll Fix It star supposedly took part in more satanic abuse at a plush London residence. A 21-year-old was reportedly forced to take part in an orgy in a room decked out with satanic symbols.

Disgraced Savile hid his face with a mask during the abuse, but was identified by the 12-year-old victim in the Stoke Mandeville case. She spotted his distinctive white hair sprouting from beneath the garments and recognised his voice.

Jimmy Savile caused concern with behaviour on visits to Prince Charles

www.theguardian.com...

A former senior royal aide has revealed that Jimmy Savile's behaviour when he visited Prince Charles's official home at St James' Palace was a cause for "concern and suspicion".

Dickie Arbiter, who handled media relations for the Prince and Princess of Wales while spokesman for the Queen between 1988 and 2000, said the suspected paedophile TV presenter used to rub his lips up the arms of Prince Charles's young female assistants as a greeting.

Savile is understood to have visited Prince Charles's official London residence several times in the late 1980s when he was acting as a kind of marriage counsellor between Charles and Princess Diana. A spokesman for the Prince of Wales confirmed the prince and Savile formed a relationship in the late 1970s after coming together through their work with wheelchair sports charities. Charles led tributes to Savile when he died a year ago.

Jesus Christ, or any other holy being, would never be born into such evil. The Royals are evil scum, for the most part, and always have been. History backs me up. Sorry if your hard work and reading waaaay into things is wrong, but it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

UNMITIGATED NONSENSE.

The Revelation Scriptures have NOTHING to do with CHRIST coming BACK as a baby.

Sigh.

The most plausible explanation of them is that they refer to ISRAEL giving birth to the Messiah 2,000 years ago.

Regardless of the END TIMES prophetic interpretation, NONE of the logical ones have anything to do with Christ coming back AGAIN as a baby. That's beyond absurd. He did that stint once.

His next role is as CONQUERING KING RIDING ON CLOUDS OF GLORY WITH HIS ANGEL ARMIES WITH HIM.

Sigh.

And you know this...how?

Is Jesus your uncle?

EXCEPT YOUR PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF THE SCRIPTURES, WHAT OTHER REFERENCES (GIVE US SOLID MEAT PLEASE) DO YOU HAVE?

Say again, please?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Nope. Not really that many "coincidences."

GIVEN ANY COMPLEX TOPIC; ANY COMPLEX BOOK; ANY COMPLEX SET OF REFERENCES

All manner of

"coincidences"

can be CONCOCTED out of any combination of puzzle pieces to "prove" almost any fool thing.

One has to re Biblically consistent; logically consistent; historically consistent and prophetically consistent to make proper interpretive use of Scirpture.

This pile of stuff is none of that.

I'm almost embarrassed that I clicked on the thread.

I bother to post only because too many unthinking folks are likely to give this a two seconds or more pause to consider it.

SOMEONE needs to stand up and scream loudly that this is wholesale Unbiblical hogwash.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

MORE unmitigated nonsense.

The Scripture is QUITE CLEAR what the Ark of the Covenant is.

It is certainly NOT a star of David in Heaven.

Sigh.

I encourage you to consult with several SOLID, ANOINTED, SPIRIT-FILLED BIBLE SCHOLARS and lay this pile of nonsense aside. It could have eternal implications for your welfare.

Still no references!

Oh, I see, you ask me to see those who brainwashed you to better 'educate' me.

Thanks, but no thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Just to update you: I read the thread and I highly doubt Jesus returning as a royal. That hasnt really been his thing.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join