It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts Never Flew Out Of Space

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by myrddin99

Uhhhh... my comment went right over your head... into space!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
Hebrew Israelites, All Tribes, WAKE UP!!!!! Jesus is returning soon, get ready and stay a watch for the abomination desolation, then flee to the mountains, but must first come the 7 year peace treaty. Call out and wake up your fellow brother Israelites. Everything will be explained on the mountain, but just trust God threw our Lord and savior Jesus. Remember Moses? Just trust God and please this time lets all make it to the promise land. SHALOM

And what does this have to do with your dubious claims that the world is flat?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
Astronauts have never flew out of space and the Earth is flat. My proof you ask is in the bible were there is constantly mentioning the 4 corners of the Earth and in the book of Enoch it speaks about part of the heavens which cannot be entered and which shows portals which rain comes out. Every time the astronauts tried to reach obove the heavens their ship crashed right back down just like Apollo.

If the earth was in a sphere it wouldn't and couldn't have corners, Earth is referring to base ground
edit on 13-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

Bible is false so what with the screen name of 2WitnessesArrived? Who are the two witnesses and where did they come from?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Actually there's a part of the book of enoch where it describes him taken up in a spaceship and shown the earth and other planets, sun and moon are round. It explains the yearly progression and how the sun and moon shine.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
die to pride and ego.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Pride and Prejudice.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Be ready - be calm -

Ed: And ... be realistic ...

edit on 24-9-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
and in the book of Enoch it speaks about part of the heavens which cannot be entered and which shows portals which rain comes out.
edit on 13-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

Portals which rain comes out, is it just me or do normal people call them CLOUDS????

peace

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i just have a have hard time beliving you. mostly because thats whats so commonly thought amoung a lot of people and thats what we are taught in school and well when we see a map we automatically think " oh its a circle so that must be the shape of the earth"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join