It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronauts Never Flew Out Of Space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I found a great place for you!

Flat Earth Society

Also, you say that you don't trust the government. Well here is a father and son that filmed the curvature of earth using a weather balloon and old smartphone.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Do I need to get involved?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

No Iam telling you what I have seen with my own eyes like millions of other people around the world.
Care to answer my questions? or are you just gonna bleat BS?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

My proof you ask is in the bible

That's all I needed to read...

Snakes can talk too by the way.... Theres proof in the bible....

And you can back that proof with harry potter...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

The bible is my evidence which is big and bold and doesn't come a un legit source as from the government, read the book of Enoch, you can read online.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker
Seems legit....

I have to admit, he made sure to get his ducks in order before posting. This might be the most indisputable argument I've seen on this site.

Troll bait, not even fresh.

*Worth mentioning, I think the bible has a part that says the earth is a sphere. Isa. 40:22 and Job 26:7 off of a quick google search, though, I didn't bother reading them since I'm not that big into fiction.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Chargeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Come on dude why can millions of people who have travelled by plane seen the curvature of the earth? trying to dodge the question?
(why do mentally ill folk always fall on the bible to feed their delusions? not talking about you OP you must be mentally well to believe all of your OP :@@
)
edit on 13-8-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived

The bible is my evidence which is big and bold and doesn't come a un legit source as from the government, read the book of Enoch, you can read online.
Which version of the bible?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I said the earth referring to the ground plane. Let the wise keep on getting wiser and let the foolish keep on being foolish.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

They took it out. Look at the online scriptures though.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jtrenthacker

Have you ever heard of hoaxes?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of reality?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yup this thread sure is one...Iam out.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by jtrenthacker

Have you ever heard of hoaxes?

The Book of Enoch isnt IN the Bible, so by your OWN statements, its a hoax
edit on 8/13/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Is the moon flat? because that sure looks round to me..

you know who else tells porky pies.. The vatican! (Most all religions do)

i mean the bible is only 2000+ years old. what happen to all the souls before that? was they a waste of sapce because they never had the RIGHT BOOK

I hear we are on the back of a turtle & the world is only visible when you are awake.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What's that yonder on the horizon? It's a flag.. nay, it's a flag on a pole...nay, it's a flag on a pole on a fecking great ship. I grant the OP one thing though, Ezekiel is in the apocrypha of the Bible. Anyway, one things is also sure, Astronauts did surely fly out of space, [SIC] when they returned to Earth!

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The Egyptians knew the earth was a sphere it stands to reason that the Hebrews would also have been aware of this.

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in. Isaiah 40:22

The word that is translated as "corners" in some places and "ends" in others can mean one of two things either quadrants (a use that was typical in map making) or the cardinal directions (NESW). The same terms are still used today. (i.e. "I'd go to the ends of the Earth for you")

Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it. Genesis 9:3-4

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well at least you got the spell check going since your intro last night,

As for the rest of the post ...

I get it.
edit on 13-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by boymonkey74

People have been deceived to thinking that it isn't, with as much technological innovations as it is today it can be very easy to create false videos showing a round shape Earth, do you have any proof to your claim other than images and videos from a lying government. Also the moon sheds its on light at night not the Sun shining from behind the moon because the Bible states that God created 2 great lights which one was the moon which is the lesser light and the other the Sun which is the greater light.

The moon is still a light if it is bright and reflecting the suns light.

if you have 4 directions you can still say four corners and make sense.

Please remember that many of these ancient books mention the curve of the earth and even says round.

Example:

Isaiah 40:22 New King James Version (NKJV) 22
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Our eyes are round, so what we see is round, but in fact, with flat eyes, we'll see flat earth. Optical illusion.

Also, be aware that there's only two corner left on earth, the 2 other one hits the flat moon and became more like round.

And, I know the question is coming, earth is not a square, but a parallelogram. Easy, take the cover of the bible and you got it.

Round? C'mon... 3d is an invention for videogame (Evil one).

Now, for the big plan:

Buy a whole bunch of ionic toothbrush, get to north pole and brush like crazy.

Pole shift, here I come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join