It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the last lie of the "devil"?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Did you watch this?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

He echo's an idea I was developing earlier that the devil needs God, to exist, but not vice versa, and that the former passes away and is dissolved in the latter, in the knowledge of the experience of the good-natured humor of the true life as it is and was meant to be lived and experienced. The duality then has it own devilishness embedded right into itself, along with a fear-based control prod, but that's not the love of God.

It was the wrong tree, the tree of the duality of the "knowledge" of good and evil, when there are really two trees of life on either side of the river of life, the tree of duality conspicuously absent.

The religion is helpful only to the degree that it is liberating, and not constraining, functional, and alive.

I'm just saying that the Bible ends well with a very very happy ending, and the rest is like something to test our mettle to see what we're really made of and most of us, and most of almost all of "Christendom" has failed, but the failure isn't Christ's because it's been through him that I myself have been illuminated, resurrected, made alive and found again where I was dead, and lost.

Someone just f'd up big time and something got lost in translation that's all.

But the taproot or the rhizome remains just waiting to come bursting for from the ground, or the tomb.

There's no need to attack Christianity which hasn't been tried and found wanting, but instead been found difficult (requiring more courage) and not tried.

It's all so very very sad, and, very VERY funny, but it's the Christ in me who laughs with Christ.

It's a celebration of the individual and a wedding reception.

I liked the video. He's enlightened. You don't see or encounter too many like him in our day and age.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by vethumanbeing

NAM[/]
You DID marry her then, just as I suspected, just like Jesus did, but in your case um, as Judas.. er.. yeah, makes sense that eventually Judas too got his reward at last! I'll bet she's cost you more than 30 pence of silver, but instead is of incalculable value! Way to go Judas, my brother.. So she's almost the "Bride of Christ" then, not unlike me, in so many ways albeit I'm a man and no that doesn't make me gay. Joyful, though that's for sure.

You are so close. Lets play a game. I did not marry her, but her husband is my brother-in-law Judas. Lets say I was married to Jesus incarnate NOW. What does that make me? Judas got his reward too and to keep her costs him plenty! She was in the other life the wife of Jesus in all aspects which could make things uncomfortable in NOW TIMES, however we are playing out a scenario. Judas, as a very intelligent and successful man has his hands full with an equally smart and capable wife. Is the person I am living with aware of it? Yes, but not consciously as he is in great need of healing, (what he has been through past, and this life present). Atheist, ex-catholic and hired gun. Its very interesting. Bride of Christ exists with Christ within a family line concurrant yet entirely unexpected.

NAM
Here in Canada as children, everyone wanted to be Gretzky, so there's no reason why you can't be Judas, and she, Mary Madelene. Ironic or paradoxical though that I'm also the Bride of Christ (post devil) so maybe at "the end of time" where we reach the living water of the eternal "river" of the evolutionary, non-dual free flow of life as it IS, at that very moment in time and history (now) when the "devil" is overcome by the revelation of the sons of God that the whole of all creation has been groaning in travail, to realize at last, like the inevitable birth pangs of the new creation - all that remains and will remain when everything is said and done, is a dramatic, synchronistic, serendipitous, remarkable and extraordinary bifurcation of "Christ-Brides". Therefore, the last lie of the devil isn't that he doesn't exist, it's the lie, that he still does as the arch enemy and rebellious betrayer of God. We're all friends here, so it's all good as they say "no worries".

I think if an ideaform is so implanted is not to be ignored. I know many things about my family that they would not ever believe to be as fact (nor would I try to pursuade them as too fantastic) However.. there is that other thing called intrisic truth revealed and it does not have to happen in a cathedral looking at the crucifixion behind the altar. Birth pangs, a resonant way to put it, and the birth will involve both PAIN and JOY simoultainously almost too much to bear, and as the positive GOOD must have the negative spirit EVIL combination ITS OKAY, they must co-exist to DESTROY in order to CREATE something NEW.

NAM
Now of course some of my "Christian" brethren will be quick to point out, right here, often with a certain overly enthusiastic vigor.. that the devil isn't so easily done away with or dissolved and they will remind us with pre-living water scriptural references how "he" manages to pop back up for a moment again like some grotesque jack-in-the-box only to get bopped in the head like a whack-a-mole and rendered down for the count, permanently, and so some of you might perhaps trouble yourselves, unnecessarily, pondering over just where "he" will be hiding out for the next 1000 years. But maybe that's the wrong way to look at it and that, with God's help we'll simply end up having to finally work out this devil business, yet again, which just so happens to be precisely the type of thing that I myself would be interested in reincarnating, again, 1000 years hence (oh oh..?) to help bring to fruition in the best possible way for the sake of one and all in "the house".

The devil is as Akushla99 says is in ALL OF THE DETAILS of human life (I suppose its a rotten job but someone has to pick through the underthings before washing). He is the gift that keeps on giving because everyone wants to RE-GIFT HIM to someone else. I suppose a 'Devil business" could be managed for it other than messing with the human foibles, eccentricites, (mayhem). I think the best way to understand a percieved relationship with the devil is to kill it with humor (as it doesnt understand its point and is completely confused). I havent looked at Rob yet..

edit on 16-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I am glad you watched it and enjoyed it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

"Originally posted by akushla99
The devil of detail..."

"Ah but consider that the true definition of virtue is - power, restrained.

Such a thing is a challenge or a fear only to what doesn't belong or isn't worthy to begin with.

It's a "we" thing, always was from the very beginning, and we are co-inheritors of the entire kit and caboodle made even to stand next to the very Godhead.

One was simply jealous.

But let us not doubt, or underestimate the power and breadth and reach and sympathetic understanding and comprehension of a fully informed, infinitely wise and eternal creative power and creative agency who it pleased to share his kingdom with all his children, with mankind in mind from the very get go - that's pretty powerful, but it only becomes totally awesome when we see and recognize the true nature of the setup where we are called to work with God, in partnership to do the otherwise inconceivable and almost unfathomable thing imaginable, to lay down the "kingdom of heaven" on earth in a "participatory eschatology". Now that's beautiful and funny, even playful and creative, joyful and worthy of appreciation even celebration." Quote NAM

Mostly it's that Ginsberg rage (whatever timbre)...likes of Yourself, VHB and BlueMule (others also), that reveal the personal...I love its intimacy...
'Power restrained' sounds like the knife-edge, tight-rope across the Canyon...it's not easy piecing all these bits together, and looking at it for once for what it is.

Laundry...stable...gallows...
The venue/stage-ply for such scenes are different for everyone, and they're all informative in thier intimacy...it's a special gift to be able to relate it, let alone share it online.

...beautiful, funny, playful, creative, joyful and worthy of appreciation...

Å99

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Going to address the OP directly. By "lie" do you mean what he believes himself? Or what he is going to tell us?

By the title of the post, I assume you mean Satan from the Bible, the angel who led the rebellion from Heaven and fell to Hell. His biggest lie to himself, and the last one he will ever truly say, is that he can rebel against God. He will probably believe that till the day he receives his punishment in the lake of fire, prepared especially for him. That will be his last lie. From what I've read, I don't think he even believes that much anymore.

But his last lie to us, the lie we are warned about as to be so great that it can deceive even the very elect, well, that one I believe is going to be that we were created by aliens and that there is no God, that everything was misinterpreted. This forum is proof that that lie is alive and well. Anything that leads us from God is a lie.

And here is the other lie, or trap, I see so many falling in to, that all aliens are created equal, that there can only be one answer, and if there are aliens, then there is no God, and if there is God, then there can be no aliens (we'll interpret them as demons). No, the truth is that God the Father is creator of the all, every universe, Heaven, Hell, everything. Jesus was His son, or another way to look at it, His avatar on this planet, a being in which He could deal with sinful creatures like ourselves. But we weren't meant to be here. We were created to be in Heaven with Him.

Consider for a moment that God is in control of everything, that He is truly sitting on His throne running the all of existence. Quite a task. What if even the slightest bit of corruption got to Him? The results could be catastrophic. I believe this is why the old testament is so tough to read and why so many are killed for even the slightest sin (that and well, humans are just full of sin). But with Jesus, that all changed, and now God had a way of dealing with us direct, through His Son. Jesus became sin so that He could be with us.

So don't believe the lie. Satan will receive his punishment. Aliens are certainly coming to our planet, they will try to convince us that they created us, and on some level, it may be true, but it will not invalidate that God the Father loves all of humanity and wants to redeem it back to Himself. He reached out to us through His son Jesus, even to the point of death.

Don't buy into the lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Maybe the last lie of the devil, will be the same as his first.

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die..."
(Genesis 3:4)

The promise of immortality, separate from the Creator God.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyLiner

(Genesis 3:4)

The promise of immortality, separate from the Creator God.

Actually, I don't think that is a lie, though it is a great quote. But even in Hell and the Lake of Fire, he will still be immortal, just in a lot of pain. A lot.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRSeeker
Actually, I don't think that is a lie, though it is a great quote. But even in Hell and the Lake of Fire, he will still be immortal, just in a lot of pain. A lot.

This is the test though, imho, and from deep personal and intimate experience. At the end of the Bible, death and hell is thrown away and the devil into the "abyss", leaving nothing but the non-dual flow of living water freely offered by the Spirit and the Bride.

It's too easy to talk about the devil in hell, or on the other hand to simply say "there are no devils", but it's quite another thing altogether to get to the end state where looking back, the mere idea of "the devil" becomes absurd, because there is no devil at the wedding reception, and whatever devil remains, in us (we do our best but it always seems to fall woefully short), is getting married!

It's the joke that discombobulates the devil, whereby God was always one step ahead right from the very get go and to the river of life and the new creation, so while God laughs the devil groans, and then proceeds to beg, but the joke has already been told you see, and you either get it, or you don't. Now THAT is FUNNY!!!

God is funnier than the devil for all the right reasons, you see.

So, "double-bound" in the humor and the knowledge of the experience of God's triumph, in Jesus himself a human PERSON - well OMG it's all just too good to be true, but it is true - and our own devil even to the degree to which we take on responsibility for the "devil at large" is dissolved in somewhat embarrassed laughter and self deprecation whereby we no longer take ourselves (or the devil) seriously, while taking only God seriously which leads to the humor of true understanding because it is the knowledge of personal experience.

BUT, for the "typical" Christian "Bible Believer", who hasn't recognized Jesus' true commission to pursue a participatory eschatology and who still and will CONTINUE to believe in this big devil, to a degree he (devil) either remains or they themselves also become the brunt of the great joke.. by continuing to believe in the devil and the devil's eternal torment which is none of our business anyway if we really trust in God to know what's best. If so I encourage you, while the great joke told by God at the end of "time" is still on it's way... to have the capacity and the power to laugh along with me at the absurdity of the continuation of the duality, which if there's a devil telling a last lie, it's that he's essential and needed for some reason, as an equal and opposite to God of all things (God must laugh at that one). The final truth then, yes, is that he cannot oppose the God of life and love who made himself known, through humanity of all people (a joke told at the aliens expense perhaps as well..?) in the person of Jesus, or Yeshua or Yeheshua as it were. God saves. It's already been done and what was written was written.

The lie however, involves the perpetuation of a false duality, and a false perception of the world and the new creation as it really is and was made, from the very beginning, to be and to become, with us as the very stones in the temple of the living God. God with us, making his home with us in partnership and koinonia with we his people and he our God (read the last pages of the Book of Revelation).

The rest of it, looking back in hindsight, is to test our mettle, you see, as if has me, and we fail in our lack of comprehension that the Bible is a complete and completed book, because the Bride is here and we are that Bride!

There is no joy or celebration at the potential prospect of hell, however far removed, and no heavenly invitation extended in absolute unconditional love in the duality of Jesus vs. the devil, part 2 to the nth degree, forever, it makes no sense. He crashed the gate of hell and it did not prevail! The "Good News" is ever better than we might have imagined, if we read and understand our Bible, to the very last word. Is its whole frame not whole and complete?

So Bible and non-bible people, even alien-lovers, can all get together and share a great laugh, but there's no devil there in the midst of that celebration, that wedding reception. Don't be absurd!

Best Regards, and of course, God Bless. (it's already happening anyway since we here, included by intent from a first/last cause in eternity but it's still a nice sentiment so I thought it appropriate to add it in there at the end).

NAM
aka Just Bob or Rob (robbed the devil blind?)

P.S. OMG God is (Thou Art - You are) so funny, and so loving and kind and virtuous (power, restrained) we had no idea. It was in our blindspot, the truth that sets us free for his sake or for the sake of goodness and what's right and in accord with the Spirit.

(in joy and gratitude)

(laughter/humor restored, at last)

Sigh.
Peace, His Peace be with you, always now and forevermore. Amen.

edit on 17-8-2013 by NewAgeMan because: of love.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
If the work of Jesus on the cross is the resolution and protection against any "predation" by powers and principalities of the prince of darkness, then the last lie would have something to do with that, either that it's meaningless, or did not happen ie: no historical Jesus and no cross, or, if so, nothing to see there please move along..

Which leads me to ponder over the true nature of the cross, not simply as it relates to personal salvation, but as a power capable of rendering Satan or the devil, powerless, while crashing the gates of hell.

Personally I think the cross needs to be understood within an all-inclusive context, in which case, where's this devil and his hell..?

Note the word please in "please move along.."

Too late!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by akushla99

"Originally posted by akushla99
The devil of detail..."

"Ah but consider that the true definition of virtue is - power, restrained.

Such a thing is a challenge or a fear only to what doesn't belong or isn't worthy to begin with.

It's a "we" thing, always was from the very beginning, and we are co-inheritors of the entire kit and caboodle made even to stand next to the very Godhead.

One was simply jealous.

But let us not doubt, or underestimate the power and breadth and reach and sympathetic understanding and comprehension of a fully informed, infinitely wise and eternal creative power and creative agency who it pleased to share his kingdom with all his children, with mankind in mind from the very get go - that's pretty powerful, but it only becomes totally awesome when we see and recognize the true nature of the setup where we are called to work with God, in partnership to do the otherwise inconceivable and almost unfathomable thing imaginable, to lay down the "kingdom of heaven" on earth in a "participatory eschatology". Now that's beautiful and funny, even playful and creative, joyful and worthy of appreciation even celebration." Quote NAM

Akushla99
Mostly it's that Ginsberg rage (whatever timbre)...likes of Yourself, VHB and BlueMule (others also), that reveal the personal...I love its intimacy...
'Power restrained' sounds like the knife-edge, tight-rope across the Canyon...it's not easy piecing all these bits together, and looking at it for once for what it is.
Laundry...stable...gallows...
The venue/stage-ply for such scenes are different for everyone, and they're all informative in thier intimacy...it's a special gift to be able to relate it, let alone share it online.
...beautiful, funny, playful, creative, joyful and worthy of appreciation...Å99

A HOWL OF BEAUTIFUL OBSEQUINCE, a yelp of helpless JOY, and a Paul Bowles 'everything inbetween' including the inclusion of human nature at its worst and best and OBSERVING IT as it happens. It is A99, like a huge rubberband stretched to snapping point but not released of emotion, I, we, you try to make sense of it all and in just getting something to ring true (anything) is outstanding, not to mention if the same frequency resonates for more than oneself, another shares the over the abyss peering looky-loo , its danger, its totality of "see me as I am/you", are you there? I am here and will catch your miss-step OR NOT. The self play is all about the individual experience/intimacy we have with what? ultimately our higher self that is afterall the umpire (Hunter S. Thompson)(Tom Wolfe)(Ken Kesey) of the game we play with our own growth/existance; ENRAGED at the very fact we have to understand AND interpret it, but that was all left to Shakespeare? in my forgetting.
edit on 17-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
trust me everything will work out,, honest

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyLiner

(Genesis 3:4)The promise of immortality, separate from the Creator God.

What was the first; Yea shall surely die? And with that promise live forever in immortality; one with the Creator God inseparate from Satan?
edit on 17-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Levity at its best..WHEW,--- Jesus, is that you??

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Thanks "BobAthome", I really needed to hear that!

Love,

Bob
aka NAM

Oh the wonders never cease!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt."

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I, therefore, intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt.

Left field, bounce. Howabout the .gov gives every human being living in USof A a million dollars. It would take the bank back a few steps; in the order of perhaps 5 Billion Dollars. Do you think that would/could jump start an atrophied economy; instead of paying 1 billion a day to support CIA war efforts, black projects that have no real time outcome that IS NOT SEEN? the P and L? (profit/loss statement). WHY CAN WE NOT HAVE EQUAL MONIES (even though not socialist) that Libiyans have on the dole (oil money). COME ON something is wrong here within the richest nation upon EARTH existing (no more small business loans to be qualified for) can do IT THEMSELVES. NO BANKS NEEDED. Someone must put a smart hat on.
edit on 18-8-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The fundamental problem that "the devil" has, is twofold. On the one hand he is entirely dependent on God, to exist, and on the other, God isn't an abuser or torturer..

Talk about "weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth" oh my!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Furthermore, the Great Work of Jesus Christ at Golgotha didn't generate or create more hell for more people to inhabit as an exclusive doctrine (accept my love or go to hell), but was really all-inclusive and capable of functioning at the apex of the karmic wheel, processing all evil in a just judgement who's highest standard is the forgiveness of sin, from the top, down.

Therefore, "Christianity" or what I call "Churchianity" has f'd up Big Time huge in presenting and re-presenting the "Good News" to the world by telling people that if you do not or cannot accept it, that you're going to hell and to the devil even if you haven't been all that bad or evil in the first place.

As far as I can tell, there is nothing more heinous and more wicked than turning the all-inclusive love of God and the tree of life which is presented as the cross of Christ, into another duality by which hell and the prospect of hell, is not contained and diminished, but expanded.

God of all knowledge, wisdom, and understanding, and humor, please take note, as I know you do, always, thank you. Amen.

Therefore, imho, the last lie involves turning the unity of God's love into another duality, and it's a lie many Christians embrace rather too voraciously, so yeah the jokes on them too, praise God!

But oh the havoc that's been wrought by the duality made even more pronounced by such a misunderstanding, setting loose an even greater beast who was already contained and fully tamed and rendered powerless even insignificant.

Let the lion lie down with the lamb, first in me (through Christ), and then, once made easier, also, in you.

Love,

Bob

edit on 19-8-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join