It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to give you a glimpse of what ufo Activity is like in BC, Vancouver.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Great thanks, good to know I have couple of local support on AS..

Cheers
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yup
when you have new videos Post them here. If we have anyone else on the west coast feel free to contribute to this thread as well.

Feel free to flim your own in the local area. Il be getting a night vision camera as well.
Nothing else seems to work well when you want to capture that stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesLamour

We have all types of people here.
Most people gravitate towards ATS because of the sleek display.

Other forums are quite bland.

But yes you will find many like minded folk around this neck of the woods.

There are many people also outside vancouver who see all sorts of weird things And if you ask randoms if they think UFOs exist youl mostly hear a *Yes* Some people grew up in vancouver their whole lives and just stare derply into the sky.

Never to spot a UFO until, well. There's just to many not to notice!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Cool and totally agree..sky is full especially when they make their rounds but I'm sure if its quiet one end of town it sure will busy somewhere else. If I didn't have the sighting I had last year, I would still be naive about the skies above...chat soon and thanks !
Charles

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

UFO grouping Vancouver July 8,13

From 2 40 on this got very interesting. Picked up energy, then it started fading, vanished, came back, another there, that one also vanished.

I don't call them orbs. You can't tell, but they don't look small at that height. Size isn't really relevant though, and can change. However, most likely a craft covered by the light.

2. Areas that are interesting from outside Vancouver area. Mission. North of Freeway, between Abbotsford and Chilliwack. Chilliwack, Cheam Mountain! And that is just one aspect.
Pyramids noted in the mountains as well as a strange dragon shard/tooth.

Harrison Hotsprings and its very deep large lake!

One experience driving close to Chilliwack, spotted the most unusual perfectly symmetrical cloud, it was as if an octopus or a star, it had a perfectly round large globe centre, and then 4 or 5 perfectly symmetrical thin, bent arms, long. I knew that wasn't a cloud and said, Mothership! And then it all happened really fast, for at that moment, was already going somewhere. But in slow mode, our time, said, Creek! Just these one words coming out. And we went over a bridge and a creek, and not familiar with the area, and as we went over it, was floating up the valley, over the creek. The Highway and the farms vanished. All pollution gone, it was clean and pristine and could sense the creek and the forest/area, as we were floating through a valley north to a base....thats when the elastic band feeling contracted, and suddenly found myself driving at 100 km hour on the freeway again. There was obviously missing time between the knowledge, knew we were going to the base, and the road again.

Never had anything happen while I was driving, such as that event, nor the seamless continuation of being returned occur. It really unnerved me.

So those North Vancouver mountains, a tad interesting I'd say.

3. I don't approach your video's with my left hemisphere, or the logical discussion everyone's engaging. I approach all with intuition and my own experiences, and senses of energy recognition.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Also this is really good. This video needs some serious attention. Because the differences are enormous.

Vancouver IFO for SKEPTICS

Finally glad to have shaken my headache enough to really start to look into the videos, haven't been up to par at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

UFO/ORB Vancouver Aug 8.very COOL!

Speculation about the ones that bounced off each other.

Lou Baldin: Ufos in the year of the dragon

I downloaded and read that kindle edition. That is quite a book! Now, he described the downed ufo's. He was on board and being monitored by higher military, they just wanted to see him do something but didn't push. This craft could be taken into combat areas, like Vietnam, But, would not do as they wished, would not engage in their wars, or even rescue their wounded. Now, this craft did do what it was supposed to do, tractor in renegades according to Lou, though maybe the craft was the renegade. I wonder what sides are being presented as good and bad. Love and Equality is good and Pyramids, rank and file, scarsity slave systems are bad.

So...what he was aware of were things the higher ups weren't. ie. that the Ets were still onboard. That rooms could change and if they wanted the other military to be lost for a while, it was easily arranged. Walls could change, doors open and close. They could be sealed off for a while. That there were hidden compartments.

Now here is another point he brought up.

That when several crafts joined, they fit together like a puzzle and there would be another room opened up.

And time is a perception. A program, and they have the remote control to the DVD player, our mind, viewing this never ending story movie/play, whatever we want to think of as the school, which seems to be projected onto a plasmic screen such as David Bohm, physicist in Los Angelos nuclear labs observed, when looking inside atoms, the plasmic field we're all a part of.

So that one brief nano second when they bounced off each other, could be any time they wanted it to be.

edit on 16-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks and I hope the skeptics look at this video and see some of the mundane identified objects in relation to what I capture and regular basis. It is very interesting your experience and you will be in for some more surprises once you get into the real orb video clips and responding crafts..and one of my favorite " tumbling UFO" orb checks if out ...hard to see because all the noise but I have never seen such a thing before and the tumbling lasted for 20 mins exactly the same motion until it moved off...I saw it with naked eye initially about 2000 feet I would imagine or higher depending how big ..thanks

edit on 16-8-2013 by CharlesLamour because: Typo

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I tried to tell people that.

These are exactly like the UFOs iv seen.

They have light on the Bottom of the craft. Charles if you got a Camera. Like a photo one.

I believe if you zoomed in you would see similar shapes and designs on the bottom of the haul similar to the Avatar pic i have here.

I live in Squamish, which isn't that far off from Van at all. The Cheif gets lots of UFO attention.

At times you can catch Armadas Coming out and disappearing. Very interesting.
There is defently something Magical about this Area in the world for sure.

And thanks for contributing Charles. Good to see you had your awakening. Its such a great feeling knowing that we arnt alone isn't it? and more to the point. That life is a lot less meaningless when we have so much to explore and learn.

Our lives should not revolve solely about terrestrial things.
We live in mass cosmos. Let us gravitate towards a more Universal understanding of life and creation.
Must feel great to have such a large plate on your hands, One you cannot fathomably finish.

This is why i chose this life. The adventure, The honor and The Memories.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Awesome , I couldn't have said it better myself..my perspective on life has changed for sure !! People who have not had the privilege have no idea and sometimes difficult to pass the message almost like its up to them or maybe even chosen, I don't know but great words anyway.
The craft you will see a littlle better in my digital zoom , it has a weird structure to it, notch on one end? Very odd but you can see the orb better in this one. Can't be a bird, very high and it stops..so are they both from different species or 1 is man made? This is why I like this capture, never seen it again... Have a look and let me know what you see? Anyone else on AS, almost thinking of doing a thread specifically for this one and my Amazing energy orb!! Thanks

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

2. Areas that are interesting from outside Vancouver area. Mission. North of Freeway, between Abbotsford and Chilliwack. Chilliwack, Cheam Mountain! And that is just one aspect.
Pyramids noted in the mountains as well as a strange dragon shard/tooth.

Harrison Hotsprings and its very deep large lake!

Interesting about what you say about Harrison lake- I live in Cranbrook. Nearby is Moyie lake, which is nearly as deep as Harrison lake. I also had a sighting at Moyie lake in 2011, after having a feeling that I needed to go outside & look into the sky, I recall.

From my notes: Sunday July 31st2011-about 1:00-1:30 AM- Moyie lake, B.C.. Went outside to look at the stars after noticing how clear they were. Saw what appeared to be a jet airplane travelling from Northeast to southwest. It had what looked like red lights on each wingtip, & a flashing white light in the center, as passenger jets are required to have. As it flew nearer, the white light slowed its rate of flashing, & the red lights disappeared. As it flew overhead I could only discern its location by the brief white flash every few seconds. Then, the craft gave off one extended flash during which it quickly did an extremely tight upwards (appearing) u-turn then faded away. My impression was that it flew into space. The "jet" never did make it to the other horizon, Even though it appeared to be flying directly overhead!! (it literally disappeared, from my perspective) Note- Be careful about strange, free jet trip offers?!

I've seen countless passenger jets, as one who has always looked into the sky, but never another one that never made it to the other side of the horizon.

Although come to think of it, it was also completely silent.

Oh I nearly forgot to mention that the skies had zero cloud cover that could've potentially hid the passenger jet. Even at night, if there are scattered clouds, they always show against the clear night sky behind them.

edit on 17-8-2013 by PeachesEnRegalia because: Forgot to add- no cloudcover

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Loav thaa beautyful Canehdian accents, eh!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Your link was wrong video wont play found it but what is the orb?

edit on 17-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesLamour
reply to post by wmd_2008

You know I've been really nice and respectful but I've had it with you make false statements about what I said. My comments were " Very unusual" talk about a man that is obsessed and "carried away" why don't you go take some video and photos of your own instead of making false statements and misleading information about other people's hard work, by the way this craft was moving West north West, so I don't care what data you bring forward it is not usual flight pattern, if it is so what!! I've never seen it and that is what I've been stating. This will be my final entry and reply to you.
Charles

If you are talking about the August the 5th video Charles

Don't reply if you dont want to you can PM if you want BUT if you really want I will prove my statement and I will show that if you are talking about the object at the start of the August the 5th video which clearly has a STROBE light and is not traveling in the direction you claim above.

Will post back later to prove a point.

edit on 17-8-2013 by wmd_2008 because: lines added

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PeachesEnRegalia

Great to hear
good to see so many from the local area reporting in on some locations!

Best part is people stumbling over this thread can use the land markers to look for ufos.
As well as the videos recorded people we are passing by can have a look for themselves!

Besides the stunning wildlife in the area, People come here seeking all kinds of Adventure.
This is a more universal awakening thing. But people awaken in otherways. By testing their limits.
People out here do insain things like scale rock faces of mountains.

Trek and create pathways where people DO respect nature. Here in this area of the world people try to preserve that stuff they really do. They see how sensitive the enviroment is elsewhere and people become overwhelmingly sympathetic for the wildlife landscape.

And why shouldn't they be?

Does this look like a place aliens would hide out?

The Stawamus Chief (often referred to as simply The Chief, or erroneously as the Squamish Chief) is a granite dome located adjacent to the town of Squamish, British Columbia. It towers over 700 m (2,297 ft) above the waters of nearby Howe Sound. It is often claimed to be the "second largest granite monolith in the world."[1] The Squamesh, indigenous people from this area, consider the Chief to be a place of spiritual significance. The mountain gets its name from their village near its foot, St'a7mes (Stawamus).

Wiki about the Chief
edit on 17-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So Charles are you referring to my comments about the Aug the 5th video

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

Thanks for the support, at least Inhale/exhale has admitted he is a skeptic and because of his admission there is nothing anyone can say will make him believe in anything. Even if you filmed an actual ET craft flying over your house

But you didn't.

All you did was filming "lights in the sky" which AMAZINGLY according to their flight pattern etc. move and appear exactly like planes. I would like to know what reasoning you have they are supposed to be UFOs (of, course, for YOU they are)...but for me its *clearly* planes. The "blinking lights" excuse doesn't fly because you know well that the lights are not necessarily seen in IR, the entire plane might become a bright dot in the IR where you cannot spot the lights blinking anymore.

(That's the "beauty" of IR videography, because even BUGS can look like UFOs in IR)

Also..one video, the second as far as I remember, shows *clearly* a bird.
edit on 17-8-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Hi Charles had a look at some of your videos wouldn't mind a comment on these 2 will be back re some others.

This video Cypress UFO Activity WOW August 5 I can clearly see the blink of a strobe light.

It's also amazingly, as he says, "the size of a 747". So..now...let me guess..what could it be?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Did you not look at my video for skeptics, I will post again for you, just so you know because you are obviously not going to respond to any reason, I am just going to respond to you this once. I never said it wasn't a 747 but it is "very unusual for any craft" to fly that low behind the mountains and larger than the usual seaplanes in the area reason for the statement, so if all you skeptics are going to lean on me for possible plane sighting, then so be it and the bird thing is just another excuse to discredit the video. Really I don't understand why you rude and generally inexperienced skywatchers are here in the first place ? Instead why don't you provide constructive criticism in an approachable manner and have a mature discussion and debate, I am all for it, rather you attack especially when you have no idea of the area. There are only 2 reasons for this either you are just your regular trolls discrediting everything to do with UFOs because of your ignorance or government agents making sure credible video footage is discredited ,really!! Have a look at real birds and you should thank me because I made this for all you skeptics and I am just lovin the fact you will have a wonderful response I'm sure will sound foolish so please lets hear it..provide a. Enjoy.! "! Vancouver IFO for Skeptics "

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

You know I've been really nice and respectful but I've had it with you make false statements about what I said. My comments were " Very unusual" talk about a man that is obsessed and "carried away" why don't you go take some video and photos of your own instead of making false statements and misleading information about other people's hard work, by the way this craft was moving West north West, so I don't care what data you bring forward it is not usual flight pattern, if it is so what!! I've never seen it and that is what I've been stating. This will be my final entry and reply to you.
Charles

Well basically you called me a liar so lets see on your Cypress ufo activity WOW Aug 5th video you say between 0:28-0:30 the following.

"There is NO flight pattern that takes anybody behind there"

Now that may be you getting a little bit exited about what you think you see but if you don't mean it or its not true DON'T say it.

You also caimed you couldn't see the strobe light which is OBVIOUS.

A quick look on planefinder or flightradar24 shows flights taking off and landing at Vancouver and their flight plan takes them BEHIND Cypress mountain from your viewpoint.

Which is around this area pin marked A

Not only do some fly into Vancouver behind Cypress Mountain even when heading EAST say to London they can fly out past it as well oh and look it's a 747.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join