It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum so if it doesn't suit then please move appropriately

This has to be the worse case of police brutality I have ever seen. By the sound of the commentary the person who the Police were chasing was strong and resisting arrest, but that doesn't justify what I'm seeing the Police do to this man.

***Warning bad language***

Totally unnecessary force, I think if the other police didn't turn up at the 1:5 mark he would of used the batten, you can tell hes completely in the power trip zone.

This officer needs a taste of his own medicine and get sent to prison. Disgusting.
edit on 12-8-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

It was a little much but simple lesson is don't fight with police!!

That black cop was like the Incredible Hulk! Damn he picked the dude up with one freaking arm!!!!!

(the dude filming was funny as hell - good commentary!)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Open up the LEO training manuals for everyone to see if "good cops" exist. I've seen no evidence that they do.

Those moves at the base of the neck are potentially lethal and they know it. fascist pigs

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass
Open up the LEO training manuals for everyone to see if "good cops" exist. I've seen no evidence that they do.

Those moves at the base of the neck are potentially lethal and they know it. fascist pigs

Okay but what gives the guy the right to fight with the police?

If they use a taser it's "excessive force"...if they fight it's "police brutality".

The guy was obviously resisting arrest what are they supposed to do let him go?
edit on 12-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya

Originally posted by InverseLookingGlass

Okay but what gives the guy the right to fight with the police?

If they use a taser it's "excessive force"...if they fight it's "police brutality".

The guy was obviously resisting arrest what are they supposed to do let him go?

So straight up nut punches are ok for the cops than?

Great, enjoy the new police state you helped create when its someone you know getting socked in the nuts repeatedly.

ETA: There are moves that are justified and usable by the cops in a fight. these cops did not use them.
edit on 12-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

People I hang with don't typically get arrested. If they do they don't fight with police.

EDIT - In my first post I said it was a bit excessive. If the dude would have complied the whole thing could have been avoided. Maybe he learned a lesson.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This was slight excessive but no brutality.

The subject/arrestee was being extremely uncooperative and resistant.

The officers have no time to deal with knuckleheads like this.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Well we have no idea what was going on before the camera was rolling. You can catch anything on camera at any time and make it look like anything you want. It goes back to that Rodney King situation.

new topics

top topics

join