It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

△ NWO ▽ --- help me.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tenia0419

Impenetrable logic + facts can make walls against them.

They are eager to rattle the base of belief.

So , when they gain their goal , you should rebuild and endure their fear and sarcasm.

Once they know they are not going to reach their goal with you. Once you stopped buying their fear , they will leave gradually , but they come back time to time.

100% awareness in both awake and sleep is needed to get them completely out.

Endure their fear.

Learn the answers from the teacher.

And never rely on another being including me.because every single human can be their partner.

never surrender to doubts and always be sure.

Study some old logic books. IMO Islamic logic books are good.

Build a Mosque or Church and guard it.(based on the foundations of believe)

And be sure that this creator always sends it helps to help human being.

Because he loves us much.

And that is what can get those Jin-Satans out of your heart.

And never underestimate the enemy. They want you weak and fearful and they want to move you with hate.

Therefore, you should fear lest Satan infects you with his disease, or leads you astray through his call, or marches on you with his horsemen and footmen, because, by my life, he has put the arrow in the bow for you, has stretched the bow strongly, and has aimed at you from a nearby position, and:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

God help us all.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

OK , you give me your source.

I'm not playing that game with you. You are displaying a highly anti-Semitic mentality, and relying heavily on sources that corroborate that sort of mentality, and that's all I have to say.

BTW , thanks for commenting.

I have found much pictures and new sources , I will do the picture by help of Allah.

And you better don't get any prejudgement before you see the picture.

m.e.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tenia0419

One reason to love god is that "he saw you did what you did , he treated like he hasn't and still he is giving you chance to make up for what you have done , otherwise he should have token you to hell by now. He is the one who cares for you and helps you eat digest and work. He gave you other chances like he has given much many chances before.

There is not a single gap in his love but it is what we do with our freewill.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Thanks again... I will continue to seek Him and any information that will help... Also, I realize that your thread is not about what I thought it was about and I didn't mean to hijack your thread... I hope you find what you are looking for....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Here are a few pics of some things you mentioned in one of your posts that you were looking for...drug cartel issues and human trafficking, I hope that these help in your project.
edit on 8/19/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

I think I should focus on others matters like war , corrupting planet , human traffic , drug cartel and industry , ....

edit on 8/19/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Thank you my friend and god bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join