It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

△ NWO ▽ --- help me.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Salam and peace to ATS members.

I am making a huge info-graphic on NWO with my friend.

I have been gathering images and information about how NWO is shaking our lives and things are getting worse every day.

But I need any help which can get me some shocking news , new crimes being invented , cruelty , drug addiction , Illuminati and secret society groups freemasonry , Bohemian grove , shadow govt , war , sexual abuse , mind control , social engineering , music industry , satanism and

☞ Anything

you think is related to the subject , please tell me.

Thanks. M,E,
edit on 11-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

A good start would be the picture of the One Dollar Bill.

www.fossilizedcustoms.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Anything
Time.

Have patience,when silence is at hights,time is compressing.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Check out some of the past threads on here using the ATS search engine. You will find tons of useful information from our veteran members who have done some extensive research and you can go to Google and type in NWO in the search and click on the image section. You will have more than enough for your compilation.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by mideast

Anything
Time.

Have patience,when silence is at hights,time is compressing.

Of course , but I think that l8ly I have spend much time and I have not much to add.

Here is what I have been doing

1⇒0
+
1⇒0
+
1⇒0
+
1⇒0
+
1⇒0
+
1⇒0
──────────

I have nothing to get conclusion from. All I have is some predictions and some guess which are disconnected and disoriented in my mind.

I need to make a picture to let my self or others remember what time we have been living in. Maybe a picture to help remember the history.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I have nothing to get conclusion from. All I have is some predictions and some guess which are disconnected and disoriented in my mind.

I need to make a picture to let my self or others remember what time we have been living in. Maybe a picture to help remember the history.

They are out of control,so when control is lost,nothing can be the same.

This is why ,this must happen,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This site offers a collection of of pdf's on secret societies that may interest you.

From their site

Secret Societies Initiations are Luciferian; the first was called the Tower of Babel "I spake openly to the world: I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing" Jesus Christ at His trial before the Sadducee High Priest Caiaphas. "But above all things, brethren swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath" James 5:12 and Mat 5:34 warn against making any oaths, this is why Secret Societies require them. The Square and Compass represent man's vain attempt to re-create Heaven (Compass) and Earth (Square).

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hello.
I have nothing important to add other than echoing what others have said about searching the ATS site, but also wanted to mention- occrest, your link doesn't work. Can you fix or give us the name? thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Not sure what you are requesting.

Do you want a drawn physcial picture or do you want to paint a picture with words.

If I were to draw an illistration of our world it would be in 3 layers.
Being a top, middle and bottom layer.

The first layer would be right side up depecting life as it was 40 - 50 years ago.
There would be disiplined parents and children, mom amd pop companies inherited by the next in line in the family. Families and others with values and good morals.
Surely you get my drift there.

The second layer would be an upside down world. It would be almost chaotic in structure. Very little repect for man, animals, our earth and each other.
Big corporations would be a gaint mouth with razor sharp teelth tearing apart our way of life and destroying many in it;s wake,
There would also be death in every part of our world.

The thrid layer is yet to be described. I would draw wars, retarditation in the human and animal world and much pain and chaos.
This is the point when we can revert back to some life close to the first layer. The out come is yet to be known.

Now is a time of deception, lies, deceit, dissapointment and sorrow and some rising fear.

Will it be boots on the streets or will there be little children playing with no fear and no harm to them.

I am sure you will be able to find more than you want to know in the ATS library and umomg posts of members.

I can say with certanity that I am in my last days on this earth.
For this I am thankful.
I do mourn life for my beautiful grand children and their children..

This is just an outline to be compleated with what ever thoughts and facts you garner from your study.

The circumstances that led to our now, upside down world.are interesting and not hard to figure out.

It is that third layer that has so many possible facets and unimaginable future outcomes that is so very important to the human race.

Will it all be ashes or healthy plants and humans?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

There are several famous mentions of the NWO over the last century, JFK delivered this speech shortly before his death, some say it's what got him killed. In my opinion it clearly discusses the influence of secret societies on our lives.

Here is another famous speech by George Bush on March 6th, 1991 where he mentions the NWO.

He says similar things on September 11th 1991, 10 years before "9/11".

Here is Gordon Brown calling for a New World Order.

There are many more mentions of the NWO from different people such as bankers and other politicians, I will provide some pictures in a while once I have time.

Another good thing to do would be to Google NWO quotes as you will find some very interesting things that have been said.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just remember it's a new world not a new order. Just look to the compartmentalized heads of organizations that rule our world.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

If the following are true:

1. There is a New World Order being prepared for implementation in a time frame relevant enough to be traced and/or predicted...

2. There is a significant possibility that, should plans for such a movement or implementation be discovered by concerned individuals, those individuals will likely to take steps to prevent said implementation...

3. One or more highly influential and potentially corrupt agencies stand to suffer significantly from the backlash of being concretely implicated in the event of such a movement or implementation being exposed...

If these points are all true, what in the world makes any of you think that you will find the evidence necessary to take down the shadowy figures orchestrating such a movement? They have all the power, all the money, all the control. Anyone who poses a significant threat will be eliminated so quickly, skillfully and decisively that no one will ever be able to prove what happened to them or why. Any person posing such a threat can easily be transformed from an honorable whistleblower to a terrorist of horrifying proportions, or a frothing radical in need of euthanasia. They own the media who pull the switches in our heads. They own the corporations who funnel chemicals into our bodies. They own the boards who regulate the rights and responsibilities of society.

They are the gods of our world. And every person on this forum is an insect waiting to be expunged beneath the absolute force of their heels. If you are insistent upon finding the truth and exposing it, you should recognize the power of the titans you stand to provoke.
edit on 12-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

we seem to forget that RWR had a lot to do with NWO here is Bush 1 saying so
to the op look up agenda 21 and other UN programs that deal with world order copy that line and do a search , or just go here www.un.org... it is all meant for taking down flags borders and the individuality one of ones self of place and being, some seem to think this is a good thing one world, one nation, one currency, one language, one leader ship. what do you think good idea or bad

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

think it is just one group like this one bilderbergmeetings.org...
that runs the world , no!, it is not just one group, UN, G8, G 20, NAFTA, and others like NATO, that call the shots we give them names like WOW, WTO, IMF. lump them all together they are the NWO.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
NWO , I won't leave you this time

Here are some starts.

I have provided more pictures and documents on illuminati , NWO , Zionism , freemasonry .

I think I should focus on others matters like war , corrupting planet , human traffic , drug cartel and industry , ....

Thanks you every body.

Here is what I found today

www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...
www.radioislam.org...

Zionist puppets around the world

Poland - President Lech Kaczynski
Portugal - President Aníbal Cavaco Silva, at the Lisbon synagogue
Portugal - Jose Barrosso, Prime Minister of Portugal.
Portugal - Jewish President
Russia - President Vladimir Putin
Russia - President Dmitry Medvedev
Serbia - President Boris Tadic
Spain - Former Prime Minister (1996 to 2004) José María Aznar
Turkey - Defence Minister Vecdi Gunul
Ukraine - Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych
Ukraine - President Viktor Yushenko
United Kingdom (U.K.) - Tony Blair
UK - Prime Minister David Cameron
UK - Foreign Minister David Miliband
European Commission Chairman José Manuel Barroso
NATO - Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen
U.N. - United Nations' Secretary-General Kofi Annan
Vatican - Pope Benedict XVI Ratzinger
Vatican - Pope John Paul II
Tibetan Buddhist chief Dalai Lama
UK- Prince Charles of the U.K
Holland - Queen Beatrix of Holland

US - Congressman Tom Davis Jr.
US - Congressman Eric Cantor
US - Congressman Adam Schiff
US - Senator Al Gore (Former Vice President)
US - Senator Bob Dole
US - Senator Ted Kennedy
US - Senator Rudy Boschowitz
US - Senator John McCain (Arizona)
US - Senator Joseph Lieberman
US - Newt Gingrich, Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives.
US - House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer and House Speaker John Boehner
US - Jeb Bush (Governor of Florida, and Brother of George W. Bush)
US - Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger,
US - Mit Romney, Governor of Massachusetts
US - Governor Blagojevich
US - Former Mayor of New York, Rudi Giulliani
US - Governor of New York, George Pataki
US - Mayor of New York, the Jew Michael R. Bloomberg
US - Former Mayor of New York, the Jew Ed Koch meeting with the Rebbe himself
US - The Jew Joshua Bolten, U.S. Chief of Staff 2006 to 2009. Bolten was the second Jewish Chief of Staff
US - following Ken Duberstein, who served as President Reagan's Chief of Staff from 1988 to 1989
US - Karl Rowe, former Deputy of Staff, U.S.A.
US - Former Vice President Dick Cheney (U.S.A) and Lubavitchers
US - The Jew Rahm (Israel) Emanuel, former White House Chief of Staff to President
US - Barack Obama, thereafter Mayor of Chicago.
EU - The Jew Stuart Eizenstat, former U.S. Ambassador to the European Union
US - Hillary Clinton, U.S. Foreign Secretary

edit on 12-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
This site offers a collection of of pdf's on secret societies that may interest you.

From their site

Secret Societies Initiations are Luciferian; the first was called the Tower of Babel "I spake openly to the world: I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing" Jesus Christ at His trial before the Sadducee High Priest Caiaphas. "But above all things, brethren swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath" James 5:12 and Mat 5:34 warn against making any oaths, this is why Secret Societies require them. The Square and Compass represent man's vain attempt to re-create Heaven (Compass) and Earth (Square).

Which site ?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Why all the focus on Islam? I detect a hint of partiality here, methinks.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

Look at the contents and think for yourself.

No need to focus on the name.

regs

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

Look at the contents and think for yourself.

No need to focus on the name.

regs

I did look. All I saw was a lot of anti-Semitism. I thought we outgrew that sort of childishness, but here you are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join