It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam's Rib is Not a Rib - Helix of DNA and Proof of God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Lost in translation, the word 'Rib' is not a rib at all. It is the 'Side' of the Image of DNA. How would we see this today? As the X side of Adam's complete set. Why do I say complete set?

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

In Genesis 1, Elohim (Godhead) created mankind. As many of you know, there are two creation stories in Genesis. In Genesis 1, there were no restrictions to the trees or fruit. In Genesis 2, the Lord forms Adam and takes DNA to form Eve. Two trees are restricted. The tree of knowledge is technology. The tree of life is DNA. For the purpose of this thread, I will show you what the verse above means. First, the image of Man is not man himself. The image is what we would expect a programmer to create before engaging the program. In God's case, the image is DNA, BOTH Male and Female. When it says BOTH above, it means that both were in one individual. Who is that individual above?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."

Below, we are the images. Above, we are the Angel. Why are we here, split from our first design of both male and female? The answer is that we are not split from the dual nature. We are both left and right brained; left and right handed; two feet and so on. Not only this, but we are joined in marriage to another half below by pattern. Why? To show us the nature of above and below by the same family chain.

Matthew 22:30

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."

What is the resurrection? It is when our DNA, saved in the Lamb's Book of Life, is resurrected above into our Angel (Our original form). Salvation of our information here is the union of the Angel above. How does this relate to Adam's rib?

My Hebrew Lexicon says word #2664 is Limp or Side. When you limp, you are missing the use of one (favored) side. Put the meaning together and you get that DNA is taken from the 'favored side.' The pictographs for this word is Ayin Lamed Nun (Eye, Shepherd's Crook and Seed). What do we glean from this definition? His Eye is on the Seed from beginning to end.

From Strong's #6763, we get an additional idea as the cells of the outer Temple of King Solomon. As we learn from the New Testament, the true temple (template) is the Human body. What are the cells on the 'Side' of the walls of DNA? The helix strand, or rib of the double helix. What was God taking from Adam? Eve required the XX from Adam. As I will show you, Mary needed the Y from Adam that was left over. The Last Adam is Christ (1 Corinthians 15). He is each end of the loaf of Bread (HEEL / Genesis 3).

Here is the most amazing part. In Hebrew Morphology, one word has meaning on the branch it comes from. To see more meaning from one word, you need to look at the word before and after in the Lexicon. The word before is Image. "An outline or representation of an original as a shadow is the outline of the original." The word after is JOIN! Join has the related word Yoke. Here is the Lexicon quote for Yoke:

“The yoke is understood as a Staff on the shoulders.” We can also see this in the depictions of Christ carrying the lamb (Adam). The Lexicon points out that, “often, two ox were yoked together. An older, more experienced ox would be teamed up with a younger, less experienced ox. The older ox in the yoke is the “strong authority”

When Adam was Split, he was then Yoked to Eve in marriage. As well, each of us are Yoked to the one we Host. In the Old Testament, the Lord (YHVH) is called the Lord of Hosts. Who are the Hosts and who possesses the Host? The Spirit of God is Yoked with us as a Shepherd.

All of this sounds a bit fantastic, so let me give you more.

In the Lexicon quote above (By Jeff Benner), the "Strong Authority" is that of the Father (Aleph Bet). DNA is comprised of letters of code making Proteins from Amino Acids. What is Christ called as the Son of God? Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun (House of Seed). He is also called the Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Of course, the WORD is written in Letters (ALEPH BET!) Alphabet is Father in Hebrew. Christ is the Word, or House of Seed (Bet Nun). So are you!

When Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit, what was used? Of course, a Y Chromosome from God, but who was the DNA extracted from? When God took a "RIB" (Image of DNA) from Adam to make Even, what did Adam contribute to Mary so that the line of David was pure? Of course! Adam, as I have often said, is the Redeemer. How? Mary carried the seed from the Alpha to make the Omega. The word Truth is Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. The first letter of Hebrew is Aleph (God) and the Last is Tav (Two Crossed Sticks / The Cross). Mem is water (Mother / Spirit).

What is the Word True? AMN. We say AMEN when we say something is true after a prayer. That is the word Aleph Mem Nun. Strength of the Water and Seed, better known as Baptism. Remember, Mother is Aleph Mem. Mem is water. Aleph is strength. Nun is Seed.

Can I get better information to you than this as proof of God's work in creation? YES!

AMN in Greek is Lamb. In Hebrew, it is AMEN and TRUE. THE TRUE LAMB!

Amni is River of Life

Amnio is the Bowl catching the sacrifice of the Lamb

Amnion is the sac of the mother's womb.

Amniotic Fluid is the water of the Lamb

Amnesia is your forgetting your sin.

Amnesty is God forgetting.

Damnation is taking your AMN away if you fail to see TRUTH (Aleph Mem Tav). Father, Mother and Son.

If PROOF is what you came for, then the nomads 3000 years ago just gave it to you. Could they have known?

edit on 10-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
REALLY ?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Wish I had the energy and time now to explain but that the XX came from a male is wrong on so many levels, even assuming that the male was androgenous (both male and female) then he/it would not be male. One X has to come from a female and the other X would come from the male's mother....or both came from the female.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I bet he finds divine proof spelled out in his alphabet soup too...I'm sincerely interested in legitimate proof, but only if it's really legitimate. This thread is a mockery.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

Wish I had the energy and time now to explain but that the XX came from a male is wrong on so many levels, even assuming that the male was androgenous (both male and female) then he/it would not be male. One X has to come from a female and the other X would come from the male's mother....or both came from the female.

"Females have two of the same kind of sex chromosome (XX), and are called the homogametic sex. Males have two distinct sex chromosomes (XY), and are called the heterogametic sex." WIKIPEDIA

I am not suggesting that the Creator (ALEPH BET Hebrew Father) of the Alphabet of DNA is limited to our lack of design capabilities. I simply stated that the X was taken from Adam to create Eve. As the strand is not limited by the one who designed it, I give credit to the designer to know how it is accomplished. We are only told that a surgery was used to take from the favored side of Eve, also implying an image, or shadow of the other.

As much as you wish it were not true, the evidence points to astronomical probability it is an actual story and enigma for you to prove wrong. Incredulity is not evidence against. What I show is overwhelming evidence in favor of our state axiom: Adam's Rib was DNA from a rib of the Helix.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by letseeit7
REALLY ?

If you have nothing to offer to the subject, why do you ask a question implying that I have no clue. State your case. The evidence is in favor of a Creator for DNA calling Himself the Aleph Bet (letters) writing the Word of DNA. One X is enough to create Eve if you are the designer of the image.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I bet he finds divine proof spelled out in his alphabet soup too...I'm sincerely interested in legitimate proof, but only if it's really legitimate. This thread is a mockery.

So far, each of those replying have first attacked me personally. Try speaking to the subject, which I clearly outlined, rather than stepping on the object. If you had something to say of value, you would be able to take my comments and show the error. Bring the comments forward and leave my own character out of the matter.

You say mockery. How so? What is your evidence? Show me your knowledge of science in this matter. What does the creator of DNA need from ADAM besides one strand? What does a programmer need from a program if he wishes to run one routine out of the whole?

Cut and paste.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You are correct EnochWasRight, Eve was created from the Rib ( curve, DNA ) of eth-Ha adham.

The word "rib" in the Hebrew text is "Tsela", and Strong's Dictionary numbers it # 6763, from the prime root, # 6760; "to curve".

Man is not missing a rib, both male and female have all of them.

Science can unfold the Bible and the mysteries of "God" beautifully if you just allow it. They can prove one another correct and understanding comes to those who are open enough to seek the truth.
edit on 10-8-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I can spell it out for you. There are a very low percentage of humans today carrying XXY, XXX, XXYY chromosomes. They carry traits of both sexes. As seen in much of Art from the masters of the past, Christ is show as both sexes at once. What did they know?

Other variations exist. When God states that the Son of God is the fullness of God (Elohim - Father and Mother), we understand that the Spirit (Mother) and the Father produce the Son. Genesis 1 states mankind as BOTH male and female. We do not see a split until Genesis 2 with Adam and Eve. The surgery to remove the DNA allowed the formation of Eve from the DNA extracted. This is clearly seen from the text. Even the Hebrew language spells out what takes place by naming each character by the seed they carry and the house for that seed.

Evident Truth!

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

The warning of wrath from God is stern. Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. Death is Mem Tav. If you remove God as the Creator, death is the word you get. I take the Word of Christ as the Strong House of Seed. It is evident.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I can dig it OP

Someone talked to me a lot recently who's a Jehovah Witness, and from their intensely strong belief that the bible it actually purely true and must be analyzed on every level this could completely make sense.

But also on so many levels i think this is relevant to a majority of theories on the beginning of "life"

well thought out!
Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
You are correct EnochWasRight, Eve was created from the Rib ( curve, DNA ) of eth-Ha adham.

The word "rib" in the Hebrew text is "Tsela", and Strong's Dictionary numbers it # 6763, from the prime root, # 6760; "to curve".

Man is not missing a rib, both male and female have all of them.

Science can unfold the Bible and the mysteries of "God" beautifully if you just allow it. They can prove one another correct and understanding comes to those who are open enough to seek the truth.
edit on 10-8-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

Amazing information to add. Thank you for that. The video below shows that Science sees the shadow, but apart from seeing the truth in the Bible, we have no foundation. This thread is the simple truth that cannot be denied. The newest update to Y Adam is that he lived at the same time as Eve. A new study just came out on this topic: LINK

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with a theory or a thought provocation, but the way you present this as absolute truth is annoying. E.g. your first sentence: "Lost in translation, the word 'Rib' is not a rib at all. It is the 'Side' of the Image of DNA". That's an opinion, but you present it as a truth - and fail to prove it.

This goes on and on: statement after statement, no proof. You also employ that age old trick of asking a question and then offering but one answer: the one you feel is right. No proof required.

Allow me to give an example of that technique, which clearly shows how dangerous it is: "Does God require us to kill other people? And if so, whom? Let's see what the Holy Bible says on the topic: "And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'" (Numbers 25:3-4). How would we see this today? As the need to kill all those that used to be Christians but now have joined the modern Baalpeor: the muslims. We are therefore obliged to hang all their heads up before the LORD so He will not be angry with us. "

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

So far, each of those replying have first attacked me personally. Try speaking to the subject, which I clearly outlined, rather than stepping on the object. If you had something to say of value, you would be able to take my comments and show the error. Bring the comments forward and leave my own character out of the matter.

Very well. Bring forth...the review!

There is nothing wrong with a theory or a thought provocation, but the way you present this as absolute truth is annoying. E.g. your first sentence: "Lost in translation, the word 'Rib' is not a rib at all. It is the 'Side' of the Image of DNA". That's an opinion, but you present it as a truth - and fail to prove it.

This goes on and on: statement after statement, no proof. You also employ that age old trick of asking a question and then offering but one answer: the one you feel is right. No proof required.

My thanks to ForteanOrg for the cutting-edge feedback. You wanted my opinion, Enoch? There it is. Fortean found better words for it, and so I am borrowing his/her post to express my contempt for your investigative approach.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Seems very plausible. I've often thought things weren't exactly how they were stated in the bible but had a more behind the scenes meaning.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You just did it again. No words of your own and then contempt toward me rather than speaking to the subject. There is a Website Here that comes to the same conclusions as me. They provide alternatives to the subject that I had not considered. Speak to the subject. It's not that hard.

NOUS is a prize you are denying. See my next post.

Very well. Bring forth...the review!

My thanks to ForteanOrg for the cutting-edge feedback. You wanted my opinion, Enoch? There it is. Fortean found better words for it, and so I am borrowing his/her post to express my contempt for your investigative approach.

edit on 12-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazootica
Seems very plausible. I've often thought things weren't exactly how they were stated in the bible but had a more behind the scenes meaning.

There is a verse that tells us why this is.

Psalm 25

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

Also, Hermes tells Tat the same thing:

Therefore, O Tat, God has given the Word to all men to partake in, but not so with Nous (Divine Intellect). He was not jealous, for jealousy of any one does not originate from there, but is created in the souls of men who have no Nous.
T — “Then why, O father, has God not given to everyone a share of Nous?”
H — “He willed, my son, to set it up as a prize before souls.”

From the Corpus Hermeticum. Definition of NOUS.

edit on 12-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
T — “Then why, O father, has God not given to everyone a share of Nous?”
H — “He willed, my son, to set it up as a prize before souls.”

Would you consider yourself somebody that won that prize?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter

Why does the glory of an almighty being necessitate the concealing of knowledge which would validate it? That's like saying that a NASCAR driver proves his skill by coming in last in a race.
edit on 12-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Why does the glory of an almighty being necessitate the concealing of knowledge which would validate it?

God does not conceal knowledge. Humans do.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Enoch,

I want to commend you for always trying to put "the" puzzle together that most walk away from. It's by no "easy" task to take the information that is left from the past and re-antiquate the old into the new.

I will not attack charecter in my response because part of me is indifferent, as of lately. Just with life in general.

You did however bring a "new" "plot" if you will in deciphering old texts. That is awesome, and though many will discredit and say "IMPOSSIBLE"~ I will not and say, way to look outside of the box in a different perspective. Way to flex that brain!

It would put a serious spin on "human" life here on Earth. This will be stated as a layman: We are all "test tube" babies~ In the very essance of it.

I do believe in a higher power or the Divine if you will (Ascended Masters) so I can't say your wrong or right, plausible! As even at our height of technology we are learning to fabricate life out of the building blocks that make us up.

I am on the fence, I will definately think about this Enoch.

Off the fence, sounds like one hell of a Sci-Fi movie

Stay cool Enoch and keep on moving the board pieces, everything makes sense in the end~

Nathan
edit on 12-8-2013 by sulaw because: Grammar Error

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join