It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisdom words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
1- Whatever happens, the event is not the problem, the way you think and feel about it is the problem.
2 - Things and people come and go, learn to enjoy while it lasts, and to let go when it ends but,
3 - Life is eternal, souls are eternal, no one ever dies, they just leave their bodies and all the souls we love are on the other side waiting for us to reunite;
4 - Life is mostly about learning, we get ahead by how good we do, so what matters is what we do, not what life does to us:
5 - Our performance in life is assessed by our actions, so focus on how good you do, the rest is just catalyst for action;
6 - If you want to feel good, find reasons to like life events, positive judgement creates positive feelings.
7 - Every negative situation wants you to learn about its opposite positive: hate-love, pain-pleasure, fear-courage, sadness-joy etc

It keeps going!

Add some thoughts to it!

Cheers
edit on 8-8-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2013 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

Follow your instinct when not sure
Trust in Percentages, therefore you don't allow another to fully access your trust and take advantage of you
keep an open mind some things may not make sense but that does not mean ignore and deny automatically
respect ALL as if they ARE YOU to encourage better outcomes experiences for ... ALL
RELAX-
LOVE may not seem to be the answer to some but it does seem to make room for re-connection to the ALL
Stay Strong...

Nice encouraging words Manula

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

After countless days, literally days, of researching the subject of consciousness - I can literally find no flaw in your words of wisdom, I literally could not write it out more simply and better myself.

One thing I guess I could add is the following..

Always be conscious of your actions, whether it has manifested in physical form or simply thoughts that you have, be conscious of your choices, thought paradigms and so forth - be aware of yourself. Most of the world lives an unconscious life, be conscious!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Manula

6 - If you want to feel good, find reasons to like life events, positive judgement creates positive feelings.

Is that a wise thing to find reasons for liking life here if your life lesson is to learn that you are beyond this place? For an "old" soul life here can be meant to be bittersweet so that the soul will never look back and go as far as it is capable of.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
reply to post by Manula

Is that a wise thing to find reasons for liking life here if your life lesson is to learn that you are beyond this place? For an "old" soul life here can be meant to be bittersweet so that the soul will never look back and go as far as it is capable of.

Maybe the old tired soul has something to learn here, maybe one the lessons is to find reasons to like life on planet earth, to love life unconditionally, i don't know, just some thoughts...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks, i like to share thoughts, it pleasures me

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
reply to post by Manula

Maybe the old tired soul has something to learn here, maybe one the lessons is to find reasons to like life on planet earth, to love life unconditionally, i don't know, just some thoughts...

Loving unconditionally is very easy when you are not effected by the ones you are loving or they are doing what you like. To love from a distance is easy when you can be under illusion of what they are and not deal with the drama some create. If you cannot love the behavior that is now then love the potential the soul has to grow.

And is gods love really unconditional? Can you get the blessing if you do not go the narrow path? Or is that god who do not want to disturb free will?

I would probably say gods patience is limitless since it will wait very long for the soul evolve into something that is to be loved.
edit on 8-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Manula

I think you might enjoy this which I found online to day.

True life is perfect: You can see and experience a perfect life, because that is the way life actually is. It is only our minds that mess it up.

It is hard to believe from your current perspective and level of awareness, but it is true. It is your own mind that makes life imperfect. The universe has to be perfect to exist. The universe would come apart and not exist long if it was not perfect.

You do not have to believe it; you can know it.

The present: It is interesting that the “NOW" is called the “present.” The present is the ultimate gift; it is the gift of truth and life. You are being given the present every second, and you will receive it forever. God is giving you the present; accept it. The present is the only thing that exists, the only thing you are ever conscious of. Your life is a series of presents moving through time. The future does not exist until it becomes the present.

www.truthcontest.com...
I am in the process of reading the entire thing.

new topics

top topics

join