It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How and Why Adam Kokesh was Framed (Video Interview with his Roomates & Co-Workers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Adam Kokesh was arrested recently for loading a shotgun in Washington DC on july 4th 2013 in an act of civil disobedience. He was later arrested in a raid on his home. He has roommates and employees who live with him. The below video gives their account on the RAID on his house and how they planted Magic Mushrooms (Please DON'T talk about using for the love of all that is ATS T&C!!!) in his gun safe. This in turn was used on news sites in their titles to discredit him as a drug using dangerous person. AKA character assassination. He's been locked up for a few weeks now and has been denied bail.

Watch the video in its entirety. If you want to find anymore info on this, you should check out his youtube channel. His username is AdamKokesh. Updates are also posted on his Facebook page. Search for Adam Kokesh.

I'm pretty sure this was posted on ATS before. But to catch you up with it, here is the video Adam Kokesh was arrested for.

Leave your thoughts.
edit on 8/7/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yea and the founding fathers grew hemp,

The man practiced his constitutional rights in our nations capital, of course hes a criminal...

What ever punishment he receives should be seen as the cost of standing up for your freedom, turns out as trite as it is, Freedom is not free.

It takes people like this man, doing what he knows is his right, Despite the tyranny of those in power.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Many soldiers lose everything to preserve our freedoms...

...and this doesn't always mean that they are serving in the military.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I liked this video, where he licks his lips nervously, about being asked whether or not he was a paid agent for the Putin government:

I don't really know much about this guy, but my first impression is that he isn't someone that I would personally follow.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Asking leading questions does not prove guilt. Also practicing his right to privacy during those questions doesn't mean guilty.

Honestly, the interviewer was asking leading questions. How can you prove something that way? Also, how is this interview related to what he was arrested for?

evidence please, not pieces of your mind that cant prove anything with. Give us hard proof of what you're trying to imply with the video and your reply.
edit on 8/7/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catacomb
I liked this video, where he licks his lips nervously, about being asked whether or not he was a paid agent for the Putin government:

I don't really know much about this guy, but my first impression is that he isn't someone that I would personally follow.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)

For not knowing much about him thats a pretty quick rebuttal and attack of character complete with video.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The video I posted was available after watching the OP's video. You know how at the end of watching a video, it throws up related ones? That's what I mean. And yes, I do make judgements of people on how they answer questions, and body language tells so much more. He didn't want to answer some pretty interesting questions, tried to change the subject, and looked nervous as hell.

Pretty easy, and pretty quick to decide. You are indeed, correct.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I have always wondered about this dude. I have watched his show and checked out his website. It seems his beliefs are consistent with many a little nervous about the direction the country is going. I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says.

But his cancelled armed march in DC? Then loading the shotgun at/near the mall? Drugs in the gun safe?

While I agree we need folks willing to cross lines to improve the situation, some lines that get crossed solve nothing and simply make onlookers scratch their heads.

///scratches head
///

join