It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of flooding.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hello ATS its been a while since i have made a thread.

I am making this thread as a curious question, Is anyone effected my major flooding right now?

Its been a while since i had a dream, I only remeber fragments of it but i was in a house i have never been in.

in a town i have never seen. No mountains. Just sub-urbe from what i saw ( I was in the second story of a house looking out a window)

And i was arguing with my dad * i have no idea why he was there* about The rain going to flood.
And there was this type of sandbox in the front of the house probably a garden or something.
Anyways i started to see the water level rise below the sand and continue upwards.

Then i saw water running down the street and the whole area was flooded.
It was a very odd dream. Will there be a recent influx in flooding? I have no idea. But since its been a while since i had my last dream that i could remeber. And that one being level apart from this dream.

I have no idea what this means for me but maybe this dream might mean something for you? Considering the location was no where near anywhere reconizable.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Such a coincidence that many people have been having weird vivid dreams about catastrophes during the past few weeks.....I just had a dream yesterday on August 3 2013, in which a large spacecraft shaped like an insect appeared out of nowhere near some European-looking town, and ETs disembarked and I was there, about to greet them and ask them questions.....I can't remember what we communicated about, but the only thing I remember was they promised me that they will show themselves to the entire world in "massive numbers" and have the first batch of humans who won't ascend to the 5th dimension aboard ships before the 1st......

After that I woke up, and I thought about what they meant by "before the 1st", was before the 1st of next month(September 1 2013).......

edit on 4-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: adding a few words

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

i was arguing with my dad

Dreaming of a flood can be ESP, but considering the dream began with the fact you were having a fight with your dad could mean it is symbolic of a "flood" of emotion.

edit on 093131p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Recently I had two weird dreams. (Most of my dreams aren't run of the mill.)
The first was all I can remember was being trained to breathe under water.

The second was seeing 4 inches of water on my front room floor and suddenly a diluge came through the wall adjoining us with the neighbours. It was as high as the house. I remembered the first dream and didn't panic. I found I could breathe under water.

I looked up what 'flood' meant in my book The Prophet's Handbook-it means to be either in judgement, or to be overwhelmed. These concepts reflect being swept away by something bad or good.

My youngest is always going on about that she sees that word OVERWHELMED everywhere. And she really isn't into words perse.

SO I would say something is coming that is going to overwhelm some people.

(If I was to get flooded then millions of people would be under water-ie highly unlikely.)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It could be but me and my dad have a good relationship.

I havin't been able to sleep really or dream and when i finally did it was this weird one. I was safe in the second story of the house but the water running.

Originally posted by Menedes567
Such a coincidence that many people have been having weird vivid dreams about catastrophes during the past few weeks.....I just had a dream yesterday on August 3 2013, in which a large spacecraft shaped like an insect appeared out of nowhere near some European-looking town, and ETs disembarked and I was there, about to greet them and ask them questions.....I can't remember what we communicated about, but the only thing I remember was they promised me that they will show themselves to the entire world in "massive numbers" and have the first batch of humans who won't ascend to the 5th dimension aboard ships before the 1st......

After that I woke up, and I thought about what they meant by "before the 1st", was before the 1st of next month(September 1 2013).......

edit on 4-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: adding a few words

Yeah there is a war going on and most of the war is actually us, Our phyche. What we believe in and what we do.

These ultimately effect what direction we want to go in or what direction we are heading.

People are tested against greed lust and envy. All of these are stemed from Insecurities.
Its mostely peoples insecurities that lead them that way. They are insecure that they will not be engaved in
stone for all to remeber.

So they create great evils and the like to be justified because its easier. Others do it because its religious to them.

Either way. People are not given the write to judge Only the Judge itself. As it is written. Many will try to judge and claim to be the judge but will fall upon misfortune that usually ends in a near death experience,death or someone elses death, or the like lol.

Hey, even cancer takes people. But i guess thats why some of the core minds strive so hard for immortality huh?

Well pretty sure we already know what virtues help you get there a lot quicker. Thanks for commenting guys i loved all the posts.
edit on 6-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Check this video out. Had no idea All this was going on. I knew i felt something.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I personally believe there will be some kind of global flooding. I have had these dreams for almost 40 years now. Sometimes I get visions eclipsing my normal vision. Not sure how to better describe it. I have had those on many low grounds at the very moment when I am there, like in Denmark and the lower part of Sweden, and south Florida too. It's an eerie feeling.

Boson

top topics

join