It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate the Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.
-Galileo Galilei

Some days I feel like, ah heck with it, I'm not going to try and PROVE something to anyone's satisfaction, you know? That's the beauty of free will and free thought. I can think anything I want to.

I tried finding a quote that I know I remember someone saying, something to the effect that the strangest thing in our skies is the Moon. But I'll be darned if I can't find it on the web. Oh well.

But it's definitely true.

Let me just share some of my random ramblings on the top of my head about the moon.

-Science is notorious for double speak of course. They'll say the moon's craters are from vulcanism that once existed many millions of years ago on the moon, but yet they'll say oh sure those are impact craters too.

-Guess what? Most of those craters aren't impact craters. How often does an asteroid hit something at a perfect 90degree angle so that the crater is perfectly circular? Those are huge electrical discharges like Mars had too within our Electric Universe during one of our catastrophes of the past. Sorry, fellas but you can't cover this one story up. It's plain for all to see. Notice the huge white lines from Tycho? Those are electric spark discharges.

-We all know how the moon's cycles correspond to women's. That's just an oddity in itself.

-Ever wonder too why the full moon and crime is related? I used to think that it was because of the extra light that gave rise to more crime, but that doesn't really make any sense does it? A cover of darkness would be better. No, if you believe that light has mass like I do, and that the moon is really a hollow shell, when the sun's light strikes the moon, a low resonance vibratory frequency is given off that is most pronounced when the moon is full, and that in turn affects us at the base level of our psyche. Hence some start to get a little more nuts than usual. Me, I don't need such an excuse.

-That the moon is proportionally the same size to us as the sun can also be explained during the eons of lunar eclipses, where the EM radiation has slowly baked away the crust of the moon being focused around our Earth to the moon during said eclipses.

-If you went to the moon I guarantee you you wouldn't find your foot landing in sand. Do you realize how hot it is up there? The main thing that regulates our temperature is our water. Up there? It's full on no protection HOT! The surface of the moon is going to be hard as glass no doubt about it. You think we could go to the moon being this hot? Not a chance. Remember Kubrick admitted in the Shining that he faked the moon landing.

-That sideways looking grin of the moon too, akin to Alice in Wonderland...maybe a tell-tale sign that we are now tumbling down the rabbit hole? Even in winter, it's never been so common as today. It's not normal.

-The orientation of the moon too, or the visible side of the moon that we can see at any one time is greater and different that it's ever been.

-Remember how it used to be once that the moon during solar eclipses would block out the whole sun save the corona...that is, a total solar eclipse? I don't EVER remember annular eclipses happening this frequently or with so little obstruction from the moon.

-The moon doesn't have a solid Fe core, so this could also be the reason for its tilt. Meaning we are the ones tilting as we go to the galactic plane.

-The moon is seen more in broad daylight that it once used to, and this is another indication that the sun is brighter and that our atmosphere is shrinking.

-Field rotation only explains the objects in our sky that are not revolving around us and so far away, like the stars. The big difference is that the Moon REVOLVES around us.

-You know there's some talk on the internets too that we have 2 moons. (shrugs)

Well that's about it that I can think of atm I guess. I can't help thinking that we might be better off without the moon.

I hope everybody keeps looking up.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

You only give an opinion you never back up any claims with any fact.
Without the moon we wouldn't be here, maybe no life would.
We still have full eclipses there is one on the Nov 3, 2013.
Glad to see you have learnt to put your threads in the right forum.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Not sure where to start...

Also - not to kill your thread but there are already a ton of conspiracy threads about the moon

I do agree with you that there are some odd "coincidences" about the moon that don't quite seem natural - for me, it's the exact same relative size as the sun in the sky & the rotates @ just the right speed so that we only ever get to see 1 side

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

-Remember how it used to be once that the moon during solar eclipses would block out the whole sun save the corona...that is, a total solar eclipse? I don't EVER remember annular eclipses happening this frequently or with so little obstruction from the moon.

I remember it vividly. Less than a year ago.

November 2012 total solar eclipse.

And I find it completely and totally ironic and moronic of you (please mods, bear with me here, I'm not being rude just for the sake of it) to use a quote from someone who was a pioneer of modern science.

Something, according to you, you despise.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

The term is called tidal locking.

And there are over 30 moons tidally locked to their respective planets.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

We cannot teach people anything; we can only help them discover it within themselves.
-Galileo Galilei

I think you need to keep looking.

Some days I feel like, ah heck with it, I'm not going to try and PROVE something to anyone's satisfaction, you know? That's the beauty of free will and free thought. I can think anything I want to.

Yes, you can. It doesn't mean you're right.

-Science is notorious for double speak of course. They'll say the moon's craters are from vulcanism that once existed many millions of years ago on the moon, but yet they'll say oh sure those are impact craters too.

No, science is not notorious for double speak. Some of the meres on the moon are down to vulcanism during its formation but most of the craters are from impacts. This is a fact and you can put your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and shout "Nanananananana!!!" all you want but it won't change actual facts.

-Guess what? Most of those craters aren't impact craters. How often does an asteroid hit something at a perfect 90degree angle so that the crater is perfectly circular? Those are huge electrical discharges like Mars had too within our Electric Universe during one of our catastrophes of the past. Sorry, fellas but you can't cover this one story up. It's plain for all to see. Notice the huge white lines from Tycho? Those are electric spark discharges.

Go and do some experiments with a BB gun and a bucket of sand. And the white lines from Tycho? They're called ejecta. Go and read up on it.

-We all know how the moon's cycles correspond to women's. That's just an oddity in itself.

Really? Considering women evolved on this planet why is that odd? Do you think turtles and horseshoe crabs are part of this conspiracy too?

-Ever wonder too why the full moon and crime is related? I used to think that it was because of the extra light that gave rise to more crime, but that doesn't really make any sense does it? A cover of darkness would be better. No, if you believe that light has mass like I do, and that the moon is really a hollow shell, when the sun's light strikes the moon, a low resonance vibratory frequency is given off that is most pronounced when the moon is full, and that in turn affects us at the base level of our psyche. Hence some start to get a little more nuts than usual. Me, I don't need such an excuse.

Crime and lunar cycles are not related. Go and do some research. Just to reiterate - you can believe anything you want but it doesn't make it true.

-That the moon is proportionally the same size to us as the sun can also be explained during the eons of lunar eclipses, where the EM radiation has slowly baked away the crust of the moon being focused around our Earth to the moon during said eclipses.

The sun baked away the moon? Errr.....!

-If you went to the moon I guarantee you you wouldn't find your foot landing in sand. Do you realize how hot it is up there? The main thing that regulates our temperature is our water. Up there? It's full on no protection HOT! The surface of the moon is going to be hard as glass no doubt about it. You think we could go to the moon being this hot? Not a chance. Remember Kubrick admitted in the Shining that he faked the moon landing.

The moon is not HOT all the time. Even the side which faces us is in shadow and close to absolute zero a lot of the time.

Running out of text...continued.

edit on 3/8/2013 by PheonixReborn because: Ran out of text

edit on 3/8/2013 by PheonixReborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

-That sideways looking grin of the moon too, akin to Alice in Wonderland...maybe a tell-tale sign that we are now tumbling down the rabbit hole? Even in winter, it's never been so common as today. It's not normal.

Now you're just being silly!

-The orientation of the moon too, or the visible side of the moon that we can see at any one time is greater and different that it's ever been.

No its not.

-Remember how it used to be once that the moon during solar eclipses would block out the whole sun save the corona...that is, a total solar eclipse? I don't EVER remember annular eclipses happening this frequently or with so little obstruction from the moon. .

Then you have a very bad memory.

-The moon doesn't have a solid Fe core, so this could also be the reason for its tilt. Meaning we are the ones tilting as we go to the galactic plane..

What tilt?

-The moon is seen more in broad daylight that it once used to, and this is another indication that the sun is brighter and that our atmosphere is shrinking.

No it isn't. This is just plain wrong.

-Field rotation only explains the objects in our sky that are not revolving around us and so far away, like the stars. The big difference is that the Moon REVOLVES around us.

I have no idea what you are talking about here.

-You know there's some talk on the internets too that we have 2 moons. (shrugs)

Read this.

Well that's about it that I can think of atm I guess. I can't help thinking that we might be better off without the moon.

I think you should stop thinking and start learning.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Another splendid thread

Not sure if i should cry or laugh

Moon Is Angry With You!

Hair-Guy Likes You!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

From the OP....

-Guess what? Most of those craters aren't impact craters. How often does an asteroid hit something at a perfect 90degree angle so that the crater is perfectly circular?

Go on then what are they.....

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

That's cool - so it's just a gravity thing?
Something like the heavy side of the moon is attracted to the bulge in the tide that it's own gravity causes?

Just never cared to look it up because honestly I don't really care...
edit on 3-8-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

That's just another fabrication of today's "science". The moon does not rotate. But it certainly is wobbling.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I'm now convinced you're just playing dumb. No one can be that dumb. Especially when I already explained what it was. I see through you completely, as the rest of the posters. Doesn't that burn you up that I can see things clearly ?

edit on 3-8-2013 by CircleOfDust because: not to now

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

So the only thing you have is pictures? But they were funny, so you do get a D- for trying.

How quickly the thread was jumped on, that's not a coincidence.

Doesn't it also make you mad that you have no choice but to respond to my thread? You know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

You totally missed it.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

All weak. Thanks for playing and buh bye

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You totally missed it.

No, I didn't, I just went for one angle hoping you'd expose the other.

And now I know for sure.

I shall not feed the troll any more.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I love the moon

I have come to believe that the planets and their moons are the true Gods and Goddesses, we are a soul with a conscious living on another soul with a conscious.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

How can you possibly say it's not rotating? It's orbiting the earth & we're always looking at the same side...do yourself a favor & grab a couple oranges or whatever & simulate that for yourself...you will see that there is no way for that to possibly happen unless the moon is rotating...ignorant...sorry but that really is

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And Iam now convinced that you are either just a troll or a deeply disturbed mental person who needs help.....or you are just 12 and your balls have not dropped yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join