It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! The USA is planning terrorist attacks on different countries!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It is a joke, that now the US warns that Al Quaida is planning many attacks on the world. In the face of all the spying and bad doings they don't have any other idea, but tell us that terrorists are going to attack us.

They are the terrorists! And if something happens, you can be sure, that they are the ones who did it. They invented Al Quaida themselves. It is the mysterious Goldstein in George Orwell's 1984. Now they stand there with trousers down and start to cry "Wolf!"

It is ridiculous and it should be time to stop them! If anything happens in the world, then first look at the Secret Services. Of course, they support each other. I am really sick of this!

It is time to say NO to all this! It does not matter, what political direction we prefer or what religion we follow... It is just unbelievable, that we allow criminals to rule this world.

Look at Manning, who only helped us to see all this and compare it to old Mafiosi Berlusconi. They rather want Berlusconi to stay in his political position, but they don't hesitate to ruin Manning's young life.

See any similarities? The people wanted to free the killer Barabas, but wanted Jesus nailed up high. And I don't mention this, because I am religious - I am not.

I don't want to see my kid growing up in a world where good and bad suddenly turned the sides.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Preemptive terrorist attack on the terrorists and their possible supporters.
Ingenious. If we are going to have to worry about getting attacked by terrorists, everyone should.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

Good point.

They should just keep it simple and say Al-CIAeda is planning to attack.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Obviously they did not dare to take it any further this time. The world is watching that nonsense now.

Alarm is shot down again. They probably hope that people remember that there was an alarm. But we also remember who rang that alarm bell.
edit on 10-8-2013 by Siddharta because: Deleted an r

top topics

join