It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting ufo videos july 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
right now i am surfing through the ufo videos of july on youtube..and there is a lot of interesting stuff.

this one is really really strange!
looks like jets..but which kind of jets are those?

does anyone know the source of the first video in this one? looks real

people will say balloons. i am not sure..could also be a multidimensional craft....there are many ufo videos where you really also see shape shifting of those thingsl....cant find it know...

what do you think?

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

It's really hard to say what all those videos captured. The first video did look like planes, but I don't think the maneuvers they displayed, or how close they were hovering next to each other could be done by anything we have.

We can make a list of what they could be and what they can't be, but until one of them lands and displays their ships, or the military produces a vehicle that resembles some of these sightings, we will never know.

You can have a clear photo of a ship and there will always be skeptics that will tear it apart. I'm sure some posters here will declare they're balloons or hoaxes, but that can always be expected.

Nice videos though, thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

The first video may be birds , here's the thread on it .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first video on the second video
, if you know what I mean ... is fake , the audio has been taken from other NASA videos .
The third video ....Balloons .

That's what I think .

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kauskau

no way these are birds... watch the whole video..no flapping..really "mechani formations"..never saw birds like that...

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Interesting first video.

I am sure these things materialise in all kinds of shapes. To me they are The Fallen Ones who live up in the air.

Sightings are so common. Over The English Channel a few weeks ago I saw two Angels just dancing together in the sky. That was one of the strangest things I've seen, but not the strangest.

How come all the differing shapes??? They are not human. They are Angels playing their tricks.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

reply to post by kauskau

no way these are birds... watch the whole video..no flapping..really "mechani formations"..never saw birds like that...

I have and if they are still around I will get some video of them. They are an American White Pelican they have white wings and body with a black line across their wings and they soar rarely flapping. In fact I wanted to video them because at first I thought they were just like the flying saucers Kenneth Arnold saw and near the Cascade range...
edit on 1-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

Did you see Phages video on the White Pelicans? I think that answers your post.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The first video you posted is blurry Pelicans I assure you...They look strange almost artificial when they do not flap and they are extremely cool to watch but they are birds.

I would like to know more about the one that appears to be NASA footage if it is from a movie or faked however.
edit on 1-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by kauskau

Here is a very similar video of what is obviously birds flying in unison (i.e., circling in formation), and gliding on air currents without flapping their wings (or flapping only very occasionally). This one is not zoomed in as closely as the one in the OP, but it is much more clear.

Oddly enough, the people who filmed these birds seemed oblivious to the fact that birds fly in unison and that birds can coast on air currents and updrafts for several minutes at a time without ever flapping their wings. The people who made this video really need to get out more and experience nature:

And, yeah -- I suppose the video in the OP (the bad quality one) could be planes in formation, but I think it is most likely birds, considering the birds in video I posted above are flying/gliding in a very similar manner.

EDIT TO ADD:
The video example in the post above mine from "abeverage" is a much better example of birds gliding in unison

edit on 8/1/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join