It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity: Greenwald Previews New Blockbuster NSA Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I am surprised to not see more endorsement of Dr. Paul's new institute here on ATS. I'm not attacking ATS on this, just saying he would make a good ally in denying ignorance and promoting peaceful change.

So many folks here seemed to be on board when he was campaigning. Then things fizzled out. The media ignored him but locally he seemed to make a splash where ever he went.

The principles and vision he has through this institute could lay a reputable foundation for organized peaceful democratic change. Could it not?

Anyway here is the link to the story: ronpaulinstitute.org...

I have no real personal opinion on anything, as I am under sir vale ants.
So I am electing Dr. Paul as my spokesperson for all my constitutional needs. He's prolly on a list or 2 anyway.

BTW If you are a facebook person, have you "Like'd" the institute page? Good idea if you like stories like these.

Go Dr. Paul Go.....

edit on 29-7-2013 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've never heard of this Institute, but coincidentally I came upon this thread while listenting/watching to a Glen Greenwald interview on Youtube (from Berkley a couple years ago).

I have tremendous respect for Mr. Greenwald and others like Ben Swann, Michael Hastings (RIP). In Glen Greenwald's case I find him very well spoken with a great ability to get to the point. These are the type of journalists people need to rally around and support.

I have no dog in this fight, but from purely from listening to Ron Paul and prior to having any notion of what he was about I gradually became a fan based on the consistency and integrity of his words with which he takes to task the important issues. I don't agree with everything he says nor can I claim to be knowledgeable about the U.S. system of government, but I do know common sense when I hear it.

Anyways thanks for the thread, will check out that link. And btw here is the aforementioned video I'm occupied with at the moment.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure why everyone is ignoring this. We have a major liberal journalist exposing yet more, and yet more damning NSA spying details, and we have Ron Paul spreading his message. I think the more we can get left and right people spreading the same messages about civil rights we might get a real outside the mainstream opposition forming in this country.

People want a third option, but the outsiders on both sides have to step up and work together.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by evictiongnostic

I think people who get it, are going into hiding for the collapse - seriously.

Look at the administration - they aren't even pretending anymore - and I do put the dems and repubs in the same boat.

There only seems to be a couple more strings for them to pull.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ron Paul has been in their circles for decades , he has the same facial structure as quite a few of them too ...... he was their safety bet in the elections. Don`t fall for it , he sits and eats with them for athiestchrist`s sake.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I already knew all of this, and don't you know it..
But a star and flag anyways for spreading the word. The more people that know these things, and the more people that spread the truth, the better.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

I have tremendous respect for Mr. Greenwald and others like Ben Swann, Michael Hastings (RIP).

Regarding Michael Hastings' disappearence I suspect foul play and further suspect a Snowden connection via the NSA. Sifting through his tweets I came across some that may also be of interest to you and the OP:

Let's start with the most recent one because it is perhaps the most interesting:

link

@mmhastings
Friends--the Obamabots are seizing on Snowden's apparently well founded sympathies to civil liberty stalwart Rep. Ron Paul. Be prepared!
4:58 PM - 9 Jun 13

In light of today's ruling in the Bradley Manning case this one is quiet intriguing too:

link

Btw, a win for @RonPaul is a win for @wikileaks and Bradley Manning.

As above so below: WikiLeaks - represented by Julian Assange - mentioned again!

link

For supporters of @RonPaul --Julian Assange gives a shout out to Dr. Paul in the new RS interview, via @Buzzfeed www.buzzfeed.com...

link

Michael HastingsVerified account ‏@mmhastings
@jwcglaser With respect to my progressive friends,I think Paul has the only honest view on foreign policy.I've been saying that since 2008

If you too have doubts regarding the mainstream media version of Hastings' disappearance you may want to give a look to these threads (among others):

Start with this link:Timeline of Hastings NSA Snowden Related Events

Hastings Death And The Snowden Leaks - Is There A Connection?

$100,000 Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship - A Reward To Uncover Foul Play?

Michael Hastings & WikiLeaks/Assange - this being a "companion thread" to the other too based on my sifting through Hastings' tweets - has also a post containing more tweets re Manning...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Dr. Ron Paul you say?

Peace and prosperity you say?

S + F.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

Hastings was a Ron Paul supporter?

He had to go, obviously.

edit on 30-7-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well how about this for the future? It is ten years from now. Our constitution has failed. No one knows where to look, because the Republicans and Democrats ended up betraying us.

Behold! The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity! Ron Paul was right all along! Embrace! For he hath saved us all!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Well if you guys are done with Ron, can i borrow him to slap some obvious sense into the EU and the UK please?

Good thing about Ron is he does not let "big business this" and "war for oil that" interfere with his views on how to sort out extremely important things for the greater good. Hes not one of the politicians that only plan to survive for their term or two and GEEEET OOOUT, rather instead lay plans that he will likley never see before he dies. THATS a politician people, thats how its done, leave your personnel greed and appeasement of huge multinational conglomerates at the door - this job is about the people, for the people and good of the country.

Being the best shouldn't be something you just say and believe your selves, being the best is everyone else knowing and no one having to say it.

Epically brilliant show "news room" shockingly puts it right, it started like this: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We are not done with Ron Paul and he is not done with us.

Not only is there the Ron Paul Institute as stated in this thread.

There is:

Campaign for Liberty - National PAC dedicated to fighting tyrannical policies and the FEDeral Reserve

Young Americans for Liberty - National college campus organization dedicated to installing liberty minded young people into the Washington machine, as well as spreading the message on campus.

The Ron Paul Channel - real television channel with liberty material, coming soon. Endorsed by actor Vince Vaughn.

Ron is still going around doing private engagements and speaking on college campuses as well as guest starring on television all the time holding politicians like Obama accountable for his actions.

Then there is Rand Paul and his entire political machine that is currently leading the Republican party and also bringing the middle and left over for various issues that he champions.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If he was all he claims to be they would have replaced him by now. I dont understand how anyone can fail to see that.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus
If he was all he claims to be they would have replaced him by now. I dont understand how anyone can fail to see that.

I disagree, I don't see how his message has really changed, only in that now he has his back history of, true to his word, to reinforce what he has said all along. He states that he promotes smaller federal governments in general. Now unless he is completely in cahoots with the Military Industrial Complex from day one. I see a very reputable no nonsense family doctor kind of guy whose civic liberty message has stayed the same.

I see TPTB giving us all one and only one true American citizen/politician that represents a David amongst the military complex Goliath, complete with its battery of mainstream media stations to keep Dr. Paul in check by either ignoring him or giving him a "laughable twist slide" whenever needed or possible, to minimize his message or potential. In his arena, he is one salmon swimming upstream fighting a giant set of rapids. Dr. Paul's strengths lay at the grass roots level at small town events or through the internet getting his true american message out.

Just sayin'...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Did the athiestChrist not eat with the athiestTax Collectors and athiestPharisees?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes I happen to suspect foul play, too many variables seem to come together in a way that leads me to believe (if I had to guess, obviously I don't know) that something is afoot there. I've had a look at a couple of your threads already with some of those twitters, (maybe it's tweets? sorry idk) and it just looks far too coincidental to at the verrry least not rule out sabotage of some sort and just call it an accident.

The part about them cremating his body against the wishes of his family was one detail that really makes me furious. So disrespectful.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Well how about this for the future? It is ten years from now. Our constitution has failed. No one knows where to look, because the Republicans and Democrats ended up betraying us.

Behold! The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity! Ron Paul was right all along! Embrace! For he hath saved us all!

The Constitution itself has not failed, constitutional governance has failed ONLY because the domestic enemies of the document have prevailed in their attack against it.

The Constitution has not failed, the humans protecting it have failed. Our elected and appointed representatives have failed, deliberately.

And of course the citizenry has also failed. Ignorance and gullibility and complacency are responsible for that. Piece by piece the Constitution is being dismantled. Fourth Amendment, First Amendment, Habeas Corpus and Jury Rights & Obligations have all been assaulted.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
this is morbid, but I do have to ask the question....how much longer is it going to be before Greenwald has a serious "accident"?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex
reply to post by Runciter33

I have tremendous respect for Mr. Greenwald and others like Ben Swann, Michael Hastings (RIP).

Regarding Michael Hastings' disappearence I suspect foul play and further suspect a Snowden connection via the NSA. Sifting through his tweets I came across some that may also be of interest to you and the OP:

Let's start with the most recent one because it is perhaps the most interesting:

link

@mmhastings
Friends--the Obamabots are seizing on Snowden's apparently well founded sympathies to civil liberty stalwart Rep. Ron Paul. Be prepared!
4:58 PM - 9 Jun 13

In light of today's ruling in the Bradley Manning case this one is quiet intriguing too:

link

Btw, a win for @RonPaul is a win for @wikileaks and Bradley Manning.

As above so below: WikiLeaks - represented by Julian Assange - mentioned again!

link

For supporters of @RonPaul --Julian Assange gives a shout out to Dr. Paul in the new RS interview, via @Buzzfeed www.buzzfeed.com...

link

Michael HastingsVerified account ‏@mmhastings
@jwcglaser With respect to my progressive friends,I think Paul has the only honest view on foreign policy.I've been saying that since 2008

If you too have doubts regarding the mainstream media version of Hastings' disappearance you may want to give a look to these threads (among others):

Start with this link:Timeline of Hastings NSA Snowden Related Events

Hastings Death And The Snowden Leaks - Is There A Connection?

$100,000 Michael Hastings National Security Reporting Fellowship - A Reward To Uncover Foul Play?

Michael Hastings & WikiLeaks/Assange - this being a "companion thread" to the other too based on my sifting through Hastings' tweets - has also a post containing more tweets re Manning...

I wish Hastings and the like would have posted (providing they still having a pulse) daily tweets regarding their health. Hastings tweets didn't specify his state of health...

If you're a journalist with clout, you should specify your state of health daily.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is morbid, but I do have to ask the question....how much longer is it going to be before Greenwald has a serious "accident"?

Yes, that is morbid.

Sadly, also a relevant question.

new topics

top topics

join