It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOOMS DAY - flipping the kill switches....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here's what I believe. And I could be wrong, or I might be just off-base. This is just based on all the data I've gathered over the years. (and this is perhaps an adult post, not for childrent)

I believe there's a series of kill switches that TPTB have set up keeping in line with the Georgia Guide stones and eventually wanting just 500 million people.

The kill switches are a series of actual switches that could be triggered from a special computer that's set up at the headquaters of the illuminati. It links to a series of different places in the world where the devices have been set up, which are as follows:

1) Viral devices - virus geared toward wiping out most of mankind
2) eee ehmm peey's - set up to go off all over the planet to whip out all power and electronics
3) New ks - Possibly set up in specific cities and or locations to go off, and or falut lines to cause massive tsunamies and earthquakes
4) Chemical W. - Possibly set up in specific cities and or locations to go off and or be added to water
5) Weather mods - Set up to cause violent weather systems
6) Exotic weapons - a variety of things we haven't seen before, possibly anything from hunter droans, to terminator bots, to alien invasion, zombie virus, to telepathy, and other strange weapons to kill.

Now here's what will happen. At some point a large portion of the population will start to bug out. They'll be the top of each class of people. The top of there game in everything. Plus a lot of just knowledgeable hard working foke as well. As well as super strong, physically strong genetics. All these people will start to disappear. And it will happen "very fast". Like from the time they're notified they'll have say 1 week to bug out. At which point they'll go to an airport lets say, and then be taken to a special location. After that be taken under ground into the secret underground cities (dumbs). (almost like in the movie 2012, but not arks).

So during that week a lot of people will start to wonder what's going on, where are so many people??? But by that point it will be too late. The switches will have already been flipped. They'd be on say 1 week timers. At the end of the week they all go off simultaneously. Except for the virus which would have been released perhaps as long as 3 months earlier to allow it to spread world wide.

But when everything goes off, that means in a moment, there would be no power. All g=v will basically shut down. All servies and utilities will shut down. And if you're lucky that's all you'll be faced with. But then the virus will start to kick in. Everyone will start dying, (maybe changing into zombies) add to that a variety of other killers that will come out of no where, from bad weather, to natural disasters, to endless things.

If you're lucky enough to survive soon the food supplies will dry up, and then within the first few years most people will be dead from starvation, decease, virus, etc etc.

Meanwhile the people who flipped the switches will be living in relative comfort biding there time. then perhaps after say 5 years, they'll start to emerge, along with an army of bots, prepared to take over everything that's left, and restart the planet. These will be the people that consider themselves part of the 500 million.

So again, the point being is that there's a series of kill switches that might be flipped at any moment. It's possible they have been flipped already. But either the plan failed, or they flipped a fail safe last minute and changed their minds on going threw with it.

Anyway that's my theory, correct me if you think I'm wrong. And let me know your thoughts???

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think the flouride is really doing it's job of dumbing down the youth.
You youth and your dumb zombie theories.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

ya nothing will ever happen, and go back to drinking your water and watching tv

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Hey, I'll give you a S + F for the thought and creativity.

However, much too complicated. I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but it just dosen't seem plausible, to me at least, as you have theorized.

What I think could be very plausible are two things:
1.) A world pandemic of a flu/virus where there are no viable antibiotics, cures that will kill hundreds of millions of people if not more. Just take a brief research and you will find that there are bacterial infections that are mutating against the lastest and most powerful medicines available, and people are dying.

2.) Some unknown natural catastrophe originating here on earth or an unknown object from space like an asteroid, comet, something like that. Something large enough that would kill most of the population.

Potential 3rd option: Some crazy terrorist group has access to both nuclear and biological weapons that would cause WW mass destruction.

All lovely thoughts of course, but I'm afraid there is absolutely not a bloody thing that you or I could do to prevent any of these from happening. In the meantime.......time to make the donuts

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Interesting idea but not very workable. Those that survive will be quite hardened and will have adapted to the environment and those that were in the dumbs would not be. Tech aside, those that emerged would be easy pick-ins for those on the outside. So in the end it will be done a different way and over a period of time as to seem as a natural course of events. Besides, people will beg for the new system, they won't have to be forced into it.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

i have seen the average person after 3 days without power in their homes not a pretty site they would kill for a hot bath/shower and a hot meal .

recently our mains water went off for 7 hours and you would think the world ended with the way the locals reacted to it .
i worked in a d.u.m.b 30 years ago in the u.k and was shocked at the size of it i never get lost on big jobs but this place scared a young me shxxxss.

i did notice the large amount of pipes in there and it makes me wonder if they would not just poison the water supply as i have found out over the years you can just poison a certain group or animals and leave the rest standing were doooomedd

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
reply to post by proob4

ya nothing will ever happen, and go back to drinking your water and watching tv

I don't watch TV. And when i do drink water you better bet it's filtered.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

No I know with about 90% certainty that this is in place in some format. Why haven't they flipped the switch? Well they can't yet. The reason is they still need the system to help advance and build robots and other high tech stuff. So they're anywhere from about 20-50 years away from the point where robots can start building robots. once that happens, they certainly wouldn't need us. They likely will flip the switch at that point, and then when they emerge from there bunkers the robots will do a lot of the heavy lifting. That's my theory anyway.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

It's likely not 1 kill switch. would be too ineffective. It's a series of them. Maybe more than what I mentioned. Flipping them all together would do the most damage and cause society to tumble into anarchy.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

when fukishima went off it showed other reactors of the same design were in need of constant diesel/derv plus electricity after 4 days if there was a natural disaster we would be screwed if it could not be contained .

i think maybe 5 years tops before the shtf i hope i am wrong i want to die a grumpy old git but i cannot see it and even old coffin dodgers i know are thinking this way

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I believe in your theory - but where would be destroyed?

If you look at the earth changes map and the "naval map" of the future - I believe you get a lot of clues.

Didn't they move the CIA, NSA, CDC and of course, the Denver International Airport from Hell - to that portion of Colorado - which would be a seaport by the map? For the new capital of the US?

I've grown up and lived at the top of the huge waterway to the sea from the Mississippi River, right up to where on the Iowa map? If you are aware of the dams on the upper mississippi and the terrain - the river is surrounded by high hills - I can't call them "mountains" - from north of Dubuque up to just south of Minneapolis - a natural levee, per se, for the river waterway for shipping.

I just saw that Dubuque, Iowa is listed on one of those silly "best towns to live in" on the MSN webpage - OK Dubuque, Iowa is 100% Catholic - with many international seminaries/colleges in this very small city.

Are they planning on flooding and destroying Chicago - with all of it's poverty and crime?

Look and see what the University of Wisconsin is into in Madison, WI - everything from a Lab in Antartica to cloning/hybridizing human and animal genes.

I know this part of the country, what can others look at in their parts of the country when it comes to the "naval map"? What should be saved, and what should be destroyed? Based on the values this illumanati has?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

post a link to this map on here

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
in my opinion they only move a thread when it's true

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Did they move this thread? I wondered what happened to it, some of us still have to work, you know --

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So during that week a lot of people will start to wonder what's going on, where are so many people

I agree that this is going to be a big tip off, and would happen with such a scenario, but I also think we'd be pretty quick to spot it. Your average Joe on the street won't have a clue, but folks on ATS? They'll be shouting the info, and circling the wagons. (and making for their safe places).....

So, free idea for a good thread...identify the key indicators. Which people (if they suddenly went missing) would be the tip off? Who do we watch?

new topics

top topics

join