It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin, I Was Forbidden From Telling The Truth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I actually watched this interview live and noted when the audio was muted. The fact is, we as Americans are no longer a free people. And nothing is going to change any time soon. The best thing to do is buy some land and exclude yourself from the idiots.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Her statement proves that there is no real democracy in the USA.

Mr Obama has come forth due to a reason. The US military needs soldiers who can fight without conscience. The whites have grown a conscience and are no longer willing to act blindly.

So they need blacks and hispanics to fill up positions in the military. And who else can motivate these groups more than a black President.

I love NWO - it really needs a lot of intelligence to plan such elaborate moves.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

They wanted her to keep silent because they saw what happened when she opened her mouth. They knew every question was a "gotcha question" and the cutesy saying could only last if she wasn't exposed as any more of an idiot. She was talking plenty and making herself look like a damn fool.

When she opened her mouth, the truth came out, and THAT is why people were told to not like her. The election was thrown. No one I talked to that voted in the primaries could understand how McCain even got the nomination. He wasn't the one slotted to win, so he didn't win, and they used Sarah as a scapegoat.

I know you are a reasoning person - go back and take an objective look at the data.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I don't buy it. To me she's nothing but a liar. Just like every other politican on this planet.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I don't know what's worse.

Sarah Palin or the people on ATS who treat Fox News as a legitimate news source.

It's absolutely sickening on the latter.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The trouble is that she's a politician, a controlled cog in the system, I trust zero from her or any other politicians mouths. She's most likely just saying what she's been told to or letting off a bit of steam, either way its not to be trusted.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Palin wanted to ban books at the local library when she was the mayor of that lil town in Alaska. She also set that town back 100 years in their coffers. In other words she spent all their damn money on stupid shat. A skate rink , that the town cant fill up, not eneough people, and a super Walmart. As with most politicicans she's in it for herself. Remember folks she QUIT as being the Gov. Other that being nice on the eyes, Palin is a dip shat.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The only reason Palin was picked as a VP nominee was because she is a pretty face. As soon as you heard her talk and try to sound smart, you could realize that's all she had going for her.

It's the same reason you never see ugly people on TV telling you what the news is.

Kinda like my hat says, she is a VPILF.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Palin wanted to ban books at the local library when she was the mayor of that lil town in Alaska. She also set that town back 100 years in their coffers. In other words she spent all their damn money on stupid shat. A skate rink , that the town cant fill up, not eneough people, and a super Walmart. As with most politicicans she's in it for herself. Remember folks she QUIT as being the Gov. Other that being nice on the eyes, Palin is a dip shat.

Banning books was a rumor, there was no evidence of any discussion.

www.snopes.com...

She did veto projects such as a tennis court for the Lion's Club, batting cages and gun club facility improvements, among others, citing that these were not the state of Alaska's responsibility.

I doubt she spent all the money on 'stupid shat'.
edit on 29-7-2013 by texasgirl because: paragraph errors

edit on 29-7-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

There was a specicl on TV about her trying to ban books. I did pull this info out of my cat.No rumor fact. She did build a Ice Rink way to big for her town, so her boys could play hockey. Palin is like a mannequine, a pretty face with nothing on the inside. Read up on what all she did & did not do while she was Mayor of that lil town. And she quit as Gov. Facts hard to deny. Oh. I see where you get your info from now Snopes...so never mind trying to find out the truth.
edit on 29-7-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Palin said "Lamestream Media" brilliant!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

They wanted her to keep silent because they saw what happened when she opened her mouth. They knew every question was a "gotcha question" and the cutesy saying could only last if she wasn't exposed as any more of an idiot. She was talking plenty and making herself look like a damn fool.

She did say an inordinate amount of stupid things. But so does Biden.

I would say, from someone who voted for neither, that it seems that the media chooses which idiots to focus on.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I just despise snobs, especially snobs that are so jealous of the success of a woman who came up the hard way, who didn't have the means to go to an Ivy League school and had to get their education in community colleges, city colleges, and finally state universities. How dare a regular working-class female rise to the rank of governor of a state and get chosen as a VP running mate! It MUST be her beauty....surely it couldn't be anything else (sarcasm).

I question the "drop out" entries listed in parentheses. If she graduated high school in 1982 and got her BA in 1986, she did pretty well, if you ask me. The "drop outs" were probably simply to transfer elsewhere.

And yes. She was pretty and social and a beauty contest winner. Maybe she didn't fully focus on the academics initially. But, like a lot of young girls, she grew up and became a serious contender.

I wouldn't call Sarah Palin a failure in any sense of the word. I may not agree with all her beliefs, but I admire many many things about her and I think she was treated by female msm journalists and TV personalities unfairly.

BTW, wouldn't it be great if we could get THAT MUCH information on Joe Biden, or better yet, Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I agree OP, this has more to do with the intentional distruction of the Republican party than anything else.

As I've said in other threads, the Republicans are purposely running "moderates" instead of true conservatives like Ron Paul because they have become one with the Democrats.

Now Republicans are saying that the border laws are broken and need to be fixed via what amounts to amnesty. They're now softening their stance on 2nd Amendment rights.

I am convinced that they will continue this trend until they have destroyed themselves and we have become a one party system. That system will then become something akin to a Communist dictatorship.

They have succeeded in distracting and dividing us while they slip their NWO in through the back door. Proof will be in 2014 when Hillary is elected.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

When Gov. Sarah Palin was selected as the Republican vice presidential nominee, the mainstream media knew little about her. But many of its members did know one thing: In the words of MSNBC journalist Mika Brzezinski, they wanted to "bring her down." "'Bring Her Down': How the American Media Tried to Destroy Sarah Palin" examines these reporters' visceral reaction to the sudden prominence of a pro-life conservative woman, and the tactics they used to try to marginalize her. And it asks what their no-holds-barred approach means for the future of elections in this country, and for the future of America itself.

I despise injustice, and I just can't get past what they did to her and her family and continue to do.

This should scare all us us to death, whatever your feelings are about her.

This is the tactic, the evidence is posted everyday right here on this forum.

The scandals are real, we saw that coming.

Why was she the focus and not McCain?

The president uses the media, some of you are not looking at the bigger picture, you are just skimming the surface.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1306845160&sr=1-1

Why are/were they so afraid of Sarah Palin? After all she is just a dumb hick. Isn't she?

When Obama is out of office he will leave his successor all the documentation they need to publicly destroy anyone and everyone that stands in their way.

Who are they?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Do any of you know what was said in that secret meeting?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Hmmmm........select reporters?

Good grief! Is it any wonder that when Edward Snowden decided to come forward with his information, he took it to a British reporter!

Sarah pegged it right: Lamestreammedia

I also want to add this. How sneaky was Obama! Who does this? The reporters said they had no idea he would make an unannounced entry into the meeting, and some said they would not have attended had they known he would be there. They were sworn to secrecy before he arrived? Interesting.
edit on 29-7-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Palin is a grifter that is as dumb as a box of rocks. She appeals to the lowest common denominator of the most dim among us.

Watch game change and then get back to us about the parts that are not true. I have yet to hear or see anyone refute what is in the movie.
edit on 29-7-2013 by soundguy because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by soundguy

Your opinion. I may not agree with some of Sarah's beliefs, but she could never have climbed the ladder she climbed (and is still climbing) if she was dumb as a box of rocks. You may not like what she stands for and her accent may drive you crazy, and her sometimes corny anecdotes might make you cringe, and her hesitancy to answer certain questions in the way the msm would like to hear may irritate, but the woman is not dumb.

edit on 29-7-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Nor is she done! She has also blown the whistle and also lamed the media! More revelations to come im sure.

She has balls! No offence meant.

Palin is not for nailin. Media lied and tried! She knows what she is doing and the lame duck media and TPTB know it! All the Obama drama cant harm her!!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So, Sarah Palin was forced to stick to McCain's handlers' talking points when she was his vice presidential running mate. Yawn. And she is still making rambling, incoherent interviews. YAWN.

The only newsworthy thing here is that she is still being given air time, and that some people seem to care what she has to say these days.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join