It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla the anti-semite, Einstein the babbling plagiarist, & Hawking the vegetable

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CircleOfDust

So it's alleged that Tesla was an Anti-Semite,that.presumably being one of the reasons that he never achieved widespread acceptance by the scientific community and the world at large?, well there were quite a number of scientists who took anti Semitism to a whole new level who were welcomed by the US, after WW2, with open arms(Werner Von Braun etc.) their views didn't seem to impact on their achievements.
I believe that the real reason that Tesla was "discredited", had more to do with his "free energy" discoveries and his various propulsion systems that were so far ahead of their time as to be out of sight, try searching for the CIA.s part in effectively gagging Tesla and confiscating vast volumes of his research material. ultimately leading to his death in penury.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But this did not happen. The fuel and energy crisis did not disappear, but only became worse. Electric power is still obtained by means of primitive electric generators with revolving rotors. Hydro- and nuclear power plants consume an enormous amount of natural fuel.

This part of your info is interesting in that weather control has been thought of
as being utilized to fill up dams for water power. Of course we will say this is what
Tesla may have been up to with weather control. This WC tech is lacking over
concerns of divulging too many Tesla secrets or perhaps his only one.
There was a passive rain maker in the conspiracy legacy that just happened to
interfere with a popular Illuminati device and has disappeared.

The ether in conjunction with the ZPR, is the source of all matter and force. “Energy” does not exist in physical form, but is “the ability to do work”, which is equal to “force over time”. The word “energy” is a convenient fiction, like “time”, which is an arbitrary measurement of the rate of motion of matter through ether-filled space. All events occur in the present, and the “past” and “future” are merely metaphors.

A safer and gentler ether time perhaps desired to be captured by fiends like Hitler and we
got WWII to end it with continued talkers that conceal free energy .

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I think the video more or less gets into some interesting aspects of magnetic flux and cold fusion, harmony or implosion rather than explosive and dangerous technologies. Micro/macro, from the (not so humble in my opinion) pistol shrimp who packs quite an explosive punch, similar to the bubble in the star in a jar experiment, and reaching the temperature of the sun's corona, while his claw stays remarkably cool, (personally think he's a hot tempered little guy). But this is the microscopic version of the very same cavitation and release or discharge of energy in the sun's corona itself, which does not tell us that the sun itself, (whatever it is) is hot.

We've been lied to completely, and there is no reason for the dangerous and radioactive energy, the resource and earth depleting practices, that have been engaged, on earth throughout the 20th century until today, except that it makes a lot of money for a small group and ensures they have control, life and death, over everything, which seems to be their addiction.
edit on 26-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have said it before, and I will say it again.....I have met Prof. Hawking, and I can assure you he is mentally sound.

Believe me or not, I really do not care at this point, I know (and others who have met him will know) he is still there, and that is all that matters as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Einstein, same thing on science. Even today we are finding out things we never knew before. And btw, he was a math genius.

On Hawkins I have no argument. He insisted that hawking radiation would prevent micro black holes from forming within the Earth due to CERN activity. The jury is still out on that one. But he was willing to roll the dice on his word alone.

Einstein did great math which I assume is still on a page in today's text books.
Many empirical constants were given atomic and quantum constants derivations.

Not that into Hawkins as using mass laws for light never caught on with me as
I now see other ways to achieve great forces. CERN to me is a storage for a lot
of copper wiring just a scam.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I don't think Tesla was an anti-Semite. He was chronically depressed, probably because he was screwed over by a few people after trying to give the world free energy. He was a brilliant recluse. He marginalized himself.

Slandering him in this way (calling him an anti-Semite) is disgusting. He's not here to defend himself.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by suz62
I don't think Tesla was an anti-Semite. He was chronically depressed, probably because he was screwed over by a few people after trying to give the world free energy. He was a brilliant recluse. He marginalized himself.

Slandering him in this way (calling him an anti-Semite) is disgusting. He's not here to defend himself.

True, he is not here to defend himself. So let us defend him. Rather then take a dumb meaningless quote Tesla
may, or may not, have ever made, let us take a couple of quotes reflecting the true character of the man.

“The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power. My Mother had taught me to seek all truth in the Bible.”
-Nikola Tesla

And this one written after the First World War:

“Out of this war, the greatest since the beginning of history, a new world must be born, a world that would justify the sacrifices offered by humanity. This new world must be a world in which there shall be no exploitation of the weak by the strong, of the good by the evil; where there will be no humiliation of the poor by the violence of the rich; where the products of intellect, science and art will serve society for the betterment and beautification of life, and not the individuals for achieving wealth. This new world shall not be a world of the downtrodden and humiliated, but of free men and free nations, equal in dignity and respect for man.”

-Nikola Tesla

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Great point!

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Great point!

Energy does not come from mass and Tesla had his own gravity theory
plus can make his ship weightless and go 300 miles per second and a bunch of
physics discoveries like faster than light particles directly opposed to Einstein's
theories Tesla felt were garbage in a purple robe though not exact quote.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Are you saying Einstein was a fake?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I hate to tell you this, and everyone here, as my experience here is about ego, while everyone is blaming ego on everyone else, metaphysically, please......

OP, I like your thread. It's revisionist history in the current paradigm. I am repllying without reading the whole thread sorry. But I read the OP, and that's the way I see it....I don't need the usual avatars and responses, bc it gets old after a while (what are you all trying so hard to prove)

paradigms....that's the question. there was a thread recently about creepy insurance commercials....I didn't read it. Didn't need to, between Flo from Progressive and Mayhem from, well, wherever....
But this is directly a result of the Eisenhower administration.....really, it is...
or perhaps, it's just a symptom and result of hell.....

I find that thread and yours strangely connected as to the curent paradigm (if you're wondering where I was going with the subject matter on topic there).

This site is full of contradictions. I write this for the fish that are being fished for.....there are people on the Language of Vampyr thread, with avatars of vampires, with crucifying teeth. I don't know what all that means....I just know when I see duplicity and hypocrasy. No, I am no angel, nor free from those two SINS, but it strikes me no one here has any right to judge: intellectually, about sin, about paradigms, about anything going on today....for this is a prime place for driving what is....while claiming to fight the way the past is perceived.

Yes, it does have to do with your thread. Of you read your own title, what I have written is all about the subject matter.......

Respectfully,
Tetra50

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

So the aether theory was replaced with the fabric of space time, is what I see.

If you look at the uncertainty of the data from these experiments that is claimed to support Einstein, it is pretty wide.

Looking at what has been done with science, it is hard to want to contribute these days.

I got the joke up front, but most never seem to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CircleOfDust
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but somebody has to. You've been duped. All your life. The world as you know it is a fairy tale at best, Lies and deceit at worst. But enough of my intro into the topic. Let's just get right to it.

Here's what Tesla said about Jews.

Miss! Never trust a Jew!
Sourced
To a secretary, as quoted in Tesla: Man Out of Time (1998) by Margaret Cheney, ISBN 0743215362 , p.165 (footnote)

Any wonder why he's not mainstream???

He called Einstein an idiot, and rightfully so. Here's his direct thoughts about curved space.

"I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. These properties we can only speak of when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view. "

Now let's just witness Science's False god, Einstein himself, the only time he ever spoke publicly (I wonder why) without his cue cards present:

The fact is that he was a math flunky, and worked in the patent office and stole others' ideas. Even his Theory of Relativity wasn't new. Look up Bošković.

As I mentioned in my other thread, they don't want to consider the realities of the universe like faster than light travel. To do so would destroy their house of cards from within that they've elaborately built with math, not reality or empiricism.

Take the cosmic ray for example, which is not a ray at all but a billion volt neutron that travels faster than light. If they admitted it was a neutron they'd admit it has mass and therefore Relativity goes POOF!

And now.

Stephen Hawking.

Early in his carer he was outspoken against Einstein, and then he mysteriously developed his disease? How come then he is the only one to live this long with it? Makes no sense.

The fact of the matter is he's a vegetable, and just a puppet mouthpiece for MS science, what they want him to say, and that is to support Einstein fundamentally.

Yep, you've done been duped.

Happy trials [sic, deliberate], partners.

i love it, my friend.

the sun goes around the earth and the atom bomb is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by playernumber13

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Times were simply different back then. Plus you really shouldn't trust a Jew

I can't believe you said that.

I'm a Jew.

but i distrust you for different reasons.

the OP is spot on.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Rorshach Test

Ok Everything is like this pretty much.
You see what you want to see.

That's why I find threads like this fascinating, because of how the socio-psychological dynamics develop.

OP challenges current common belief by criticizing the character of the "Idols of Science Worship", which is a cult of religious devotion in a defacto manner these days due to institutionalization. When "Doctrine and Status Quo" overrides "The Scientific Method", you know something has gone very wrong.

At best maybe 10% of "science" today is legitimate inquiry, whereas the rest is for making $ and learning how to mind control the population better.

Of course not everyone reacts negatively, some will actually look into it to see if it's true just out of curiosity. Some make jokes which are pretty funny.

Whatever the truth about the topic matter is, it is indeed interesting to examine the responses.

i think you will enjoy this thread muzzle.
SSSS

revolutionary stuff!

nothing is as they have made it seem.

don't you just love all jesuit trained innovators and scientific movers and shakers.

qualifications for the job: the ability to lie convincingly and tow the party line.

we are not nothing, not an insignificant spec lost within an insignificant spec lost
within an insignificant spec.

we are something else.

edit on 27-7-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Ah, Tesla.

Light can be thought of as coming out of a point (like a star) like ripples on a pond, away from a disruption. That means it moves in strait lines away from that point. Except it doesn't exactly, it curves around massive objects like stars a little. That's what Einstein predicted, and was confirmed. There's two ways to frame that: either you curve the path of light (which disrupts the laws of optics, which say light takes the shortest path between two points - a strait line) or you keep the laws of optics and did what Einstein did: you curve space, and say light still moves in strait lines. Tesla obviously believes we should have curved the path light.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I give you +87 internets for the effort.

But -87 internets for the actual theories, especially about Hawking.

If he was such a mouthpiece for the establishment, I doubt that he would have taken this position.

what if the jews are scapegoats and have been set up to fall?
now that would be machiavellian, wouldn't it!

crafty romans!

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by suz62

Cite a source for your Oppenheimer/Einstein/Fermi claim. I happen to be well-versed in the history of the Bomb project. Nowhere have I ever read what you claim.
edit on 7/26/2013 by suz62 because: damned grammar

any comment on the many fake videos produced at overlook studios
proporting to represent actual atomic bomb explosions?

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking is just an angry man with a huge ego.

Thinks he knows much but is very unwise.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
went through this thread
but honestly dont know what to think of it

yes ive heared the accusations about Einstein, and his wife doing the job, etc
- and i assume that Tesla ment the Synagogue; not the Judahites [ quite a difference ! ]

..but it seems to me, that Circle wants to discredit scinece as a whole
and i dont quite understand why

...isnt science a consciousness, trying to describe the things visible to that consciousness..?

and if the consciousness will change, then "insights" will, as well ?

sure i agree that certain insights were given to keep us Imprisoned
by false ideas
..like the newtonian universe

but, at any rate, there has been *no single* scientist, who has presented breakthroughs,
who wasnt Inspired by some Higher Entity
in a moment of clarity

..Tesla himself describes that moment
- or the IBM scientist who worked with "thoughts onto crystals"

point is
that , though Science is indeed the twin-brother of Evil,
[ because it presents an opportunistic vieuw on things ]
i couldnt say that the observations Science made in this matrix, are that Off ..?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join