It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened to the Pentagon on 9/11? Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
I found a 311 page PDF that is housed on the San Francisco Tesla Society website, in association with a free presentation she apparently gave for them entitled "9/11: Historic Context and Forensic Facts of the Pentagon Attack" on March 9, 2014: Forensic Facts of the 9/11 Pentagon Attack.

I see that for some reason the link doesn't work now.

Hopefully interested readers can scroll down to find it here: San Francisco Tesla Society.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It's fine, and I hope I didn't seem too imperious. What sounds to my mind like a reasonable tone can sometimes read like an ultimatum by the time I've posted it.

As for "argumentative", what damn fun would ATS be if we all agreed all the time? Polite argument is pretty much why we do this!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

No you weren't, i just didn't want to sound like an ass (with all this apologizing we sound like a couple of Canadians). As for the argumentative, LOL not on this specific topic, just trying to learn more about 9/11, just got to remember I'm not corresponding with somebody that knows how I am. On this topic I'm not set in stone with my beliefs, want to explore other viewpoints. I know where I was way back then,but your first impression are not always right.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Are any of the security cam footage scheduled for release in the future? Or are they sealed indefinitely?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNSOLVEDJOHN
Are any of the security cam footage scheduled for release in the future? Or are they sealed indefinitely?

There are no more to release.
Lets not forget the wedge that was hit was still under final renovation.
It did not yet have functioning cameras.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join